The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Jumping back into Mobile Affiliate Marketing 2018

Updating this thread again, I've recently found some success with carrier-billing offers in tier2/3 GEOs. Due to the higher payouts I had to spend quite a bit more on the initial testing of the campaigns but now they're doing pretty well. I'm quite happy with my ROI now too after doing a fair bit of optimising in the past couple of weeks.

Here's some stats from today:
m8Eodqg.png

Very hit and miss to be honest with you. I have pretty much abandoned promoting adult dating offers through pops because the quality is just too low for the advertiser's liking. You'd be better off promoting adult dating through native and banners. ...

You are using your own landing page and the quality is bad?
Are you working on a sign-up or a rev-share with adult dating?

Updating this thread again, I've recently found some success with carrier-billing offers in tier2/3 GEOs. Due to the higher payouts I had to spend quite a bit more on the initial testing of the campaigns but now they're doing pretty well. I'm quite happy with my ROI now too after doing a fair bit of optimising in the past couple of weeks.

m8Eodqg.png
any good insight from the journey so far ?

m8Eodqg.png

What kind of landing pages do you use for these offers? Or you direct linking them?

any good insight from the journey so far ?

Absolutely mate, have a read through this very thread. There's 7 pages and counting of insights.

What kind of landing pages do you use for these offers? Or you direct linking them?

I use landing pages related to the offer, I never direct-link for any of the offers I run. I can't really tell you exactly what's on the landing page without giving the niche away, what did you mean by this exactly?

I am going to start a adult-oriented dating offer (soon?) they are strong in tier2 middle Europe;

Are you working with various languages?

Sounds good mate, I might be interested in your offer - shoot me a PM with details and include your Skype so we can have a chat about it. I do work with multiple languages. I'll usually use a translation service to modify my English LPs to other languages when launching in new GEOs.

Did you compare YTZ and Monetizer Mainstream smartlinks for back button traffic? Any resulsts?

Hey mate, I've never used YTZ so I couldn't tell you. Sorry for the delayed response.

____

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this thread for a while but I've still been grinding and finding success!

Here's my stats from the month of April so far. It's been a great month and I hope to keep scaling up throughout the year! I'm doing mostly pops and push now.

KC5eEFE.png

Hey mate, I've never used YTZ so I couldn't tell you. Sorry for the delayed response.

____

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this thread for a while but I've still been grinding and finding success!

Here's my stats from the month of April so far. It's been a great month and I hope to keep scaling up throughout the year! I'm doing mostly pops and push now.

KC5eEFE.png

That is AWESOME! Nice work, keep it up and thanks for sharing :)

That is AWESOME! Nice work, keep it up and thanks for sharing :)

Wow! Just wow! Congrats, your hard work is paying off great!

And it's only the 11th.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words. I'm super happy about my progress, April is definitely shaping up to be my biggest month in AM so far. I'll try to post more updates here and answer any questions (within reason :p)

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words. I'm super happy about my progress, April is definitely shaping up to be my biggest month in AM so far. I'll try to post more updates here and answer any questions (within reason :p)

Hard/Smart work definitely pays off, glad to see you doing well - it's also inspiration/motivation for everyone! You should be proud man well done! :D

Keep updating us! I love seeing success!

____

KC5eEFE.png
nice results keep the hard work

Hard/Smart work definitely pays off, glad to see you doing well - it's also inspiration/motivation for everyone! You should be proud man well done! :D

Keep updating us! I love seeing success!

Thank you for the support, much appreciated! It definitely shows the newbies that it is very possible to make good profit with AM.

nice results keep the hard work

Cheers bro!

____

KC5eEFE.png

Wow, just wow =) Awesome job man. Thanks for sharing your success, really inspiring.

I was never successfull with mobile, I still couldn't understand how people make banners for them and such, good to see that somebody earning though. Wish you luck and further success. I see you are running something like dating, but not with adult sources, khmm.. will need to try;)

banners
Back