“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jumping back into Mobile Affiliate Marketing 2018

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by jonte, Aug 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jonte

jonte Affiliate affiliate

Another update. Things are still going strong and I've just finished exams so I will be launching some new campaigns very soon! I've now got a few very consistent campaigns and I have tweaked some of my winning LPs to get an even higher ROI. I've been doing consistent low $xxx days for a while now so my next goal is for $250+ days on a regular basis. I'm looking for some more affiliate marketers to chat with via Skype or Discord. If you're doing similar numbers I'd love to chat and bounce ideas off you. Send me your details via PM or reply in this thread.

Here's a screenshot of my stats from today so far:
    [​IMG]

Cheers,

tyoussef, Adept and azgold like this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Axel_inferno09

Axel_inferno09 Affiliate affiliate

Im not able to PM you, if possible PM me your skype id or reply here with your skype id. We could share some ideas!

tyoussef likes this.
  4. jonte

Sure mate, I'll PM you.

Today's stats:
    [​IMG]

tyoussef likes this.
  5. Phuong

Phuong Affiliate affiliate

how do you create landing page?

tyoussef likes this.
  6. jonte

With HTML, CSS and JS...

tyoussef likes this.
  7. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

scale=5;441.36/160
    scale=5;385.03/142

Are your *offers* on a sliding scale? The payout increases with the volume?

scale=5;142/5372

scale=5;160/32131

Your CR (conversion rate) seems to have taken a nosedive -- new ad placement perhaps?

At any rate -- Keep it up

tyoussef likes this.
  8. jonte

Yeah a new placement came on when I was sleeping and sent a whole bunch of non-converting traffic so I blocked it in the morning.

Well I have multiple offers in multiple GEOs in my stats and some traffic is cost-per-conversion.

tyoussef likes this.
  9. Adept

Adept Affiliate affiliate

Hi Jonte, so glad to see that your profits keep growing! I saw you mention in another post that you'll be searching for a job as soon you're done with your studies. Why don't you consider it viable to pursue AM full-time? It seems to me that you already have a pretty consistent revenue stream. I reckon you could make so much more if you poured your heart and soul into it and gave it a full 8 hours everyday.

Mary Jonathan and Axel_inferno09 like this.
  10. Axel_inferno09

Axel_inferno09 Affiliate affiliate

yes exactly.. what's jonte's thought on this?

11. jonte

Because I know that things like this will not last forever. Let's say I do this for another ~5 years successfully but then, for example, all of a sudden 100% of people are using ad-blockers or ads have been completely phased out altogether. What then? I'd be stuck with no actual useful work experience. I'm not saying that ads will ever completely disappear but things can change a huge amount and completely disrupt the whole business model. I'd rather have a stable job while also doing affiliate marketing, it's much safer. To be honest though, I don't actually need to find a job for quite a while as I have been living off my Bitcoin earnings since 2012-2013. I am keeping my eye out for the right job that would appeal to me 100% for when I finish my studies.

Graybeard and Adept like this.
  12. Adonno

Adonno Affiliate affiliate

Do you mean by ou earn if the user press the back button?

13. Graybeard

After 18 years making a living on the Internet one thing is certain: Adapt or Die constantly.

I am betting on distributed networks and Hyperledger (blockchain accountability). Advertising and Marketing has always existed in various forms -- since antiquity ...

Strategies have not changed that much -- tactics constantly evolve to take advantage of the trends of the day.

14. jonte

Absolutely mate, that's the key to making money online. Adapt and innovate. I too have been making a living online for as long as I've had access to a computer, from creating and selling software and services, to running various gambling websites, cryptocurrency/forex trading bots, AM, SEO, etc. I have no doubt I will continue to make money online for my whole life. That may not necessarily be with affiliate marketing but there's a million others ways to make a good living online and I never like to put all my eggs in one basket.

I've also been reading your posts about hyperledger and using blockchain in general and I believe it's the obvious progression. Keep me updated mate, I'd love to hear about it more.

It's basically a smartlink triggered by the user hitting the back-button which will display a relevant offer depending on GEO, device type and even ISP. It's really a no-brainer to have a back-button script, it definitely boosts ROI.

Another good day so far. Seeing steady profits and I'm also compiling and creating new landers for a number of campaigns I'm planning to test in the coming weeks. Christmas is also coming up which is a consideration for landing pages and offers taking advantage of the season.

Cheers,

15. Graybeard

jonte likes this.
  16. jonte

OK I have finished my exams so I'm looking to start launching some more campaigns and perhaps expand into more display and native ads. Here's some of my campaign stats from this month so far:
    [​IMG]

I'm still looking for some more mobile affiliate marketers to discuss ideas with so PM me with your Skype or Discord if you're interested.

17. Phuong

Phuong Affiliate affiliate

which hosting you choose to host your landing page ?

18. Contentder

Contentder Affiliate affiliate

Wow, Nice... Thanks for sharing!

19. jonte

AWS: S3 + Cloudfront + Route 53 + Certificate Manager

Cheers mate, appreciated.

20. Adept

Adept Affiliate affiliate

What's your experience with adult dating offers? I see a lot of promising offers but I'm hesitant to test them out because I saw you comment elsewhere that you tend to run into quality issues when running these offers on pop traffic.

21. leidong

leidong Affiliate affiliate

Did you using PHP ? or you just using pure html on AWS ?

MI