The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Jumping back into Mobile Affiliate Marketing 2018

After 18 years making a living on the Internet one thing is certain: Adapt or Die constantly.

I am betting on distributed networks and Hyperledger (blockchain accountability). Advertising and Marketing has always existed in various forms -- since antiquity ...

Strategies have not changed that much -- tactics constantly evolve to take advantage of the trends of the day.

Absolutely mate, that's the key to making money online. Adapt and innovate. I too have been making a living online for as long as I've had access to a computer, from creating and selling software and services, to running various gambling websites, cryptocurrency/forex trading bots, AM, SEO, etc. I have no doubt I will continue to make money online for my whole life. That may not necessarily be with affiliate marketing but there's a million others ways to make a good living online and I never like to put all my eggs in one basket.

I've also been reading your posts about hyperledger and using blockchain in general and I believe it's the obvious progression. Keep me updated mate, I'd love to hear about it more.

Do you mean by ou earn if the user press the back button?

It's basically a smartlink triggered by the user hitting the back-button which will display a relevant offer depending on GEO, device type and even ISP. It's really a no-brainer to have a back-button script, it definitely boosts ROI.

Another good day so far. Seeing steady profits and I'm also compiling and creating new landers for a number of campaigns I'm planning to test in the coming weeks. Christmas is also coming up which is a consideration for landing pages and offers taking advantage of the season.

Cheers,

OK I have finished my exams so I'm looking to start launching some more campaigns and perhaps expand into more display and native ads. Here's some of my campaign stats from this month so far:
IhuctP9.png

I'm still looking for some more mobile affiliate marketers to discuss ideas with so PM me with your Skype or Discord if you're interested.

scale=5;441.36/160
scale=5;385.03/142

Are your *offers* on a sliding scale? The payout increases with the volume?

scale=5;142/5372

scale=5;160/32131

Your CR (conversion rate) seems to have taken a nosedive -- new ad placement perhaps?

At any rate -- Keep it up

What's your experience with adult dating offers? I see a lot of promising offers but I'm hesitant to test them out because I saw you comment elsewhere that you tend to run into quality issues when running these offers on pop traffic.

Hey mate,
Just curious if your campaigns are all on auto-pilot or do you still blacklist placements, change bids, etc. Are you also still using ZeroPark or you have switched to other sources? Nice to see those consistent green ROI. :)

What's your experience with adult dating offers? I see a lot of promising offers but I'm hesitant to test them out because I saw you comment elsewhere that you tend to run into quality issues when running these offers on pop traffic.

Very hit and miss to be honest with you. I have pretty much abandoned promoting adult dating offers through pops because the quality is just too low for the advertiser's liking. You'd be better off promoting adult dating through native and banners.

Hey mate,
Just curious if your campaigns are all on auto-pilot or do you still blacklist placements, change bids, etc. Are you also still using ZeroPark or you have switched to other sources? Nice to see those consistent green ROI. :)

I still blacklist placements, change bids and edit landing pages. All of that is necessary to maintain profitability and keep the campaigns running at their highest potential. I also have launched a number of new campaigns in the last few days, some of which are looking promising.

Because I know that things like this will not last forever. ... I'm not saying that ads will ever completely disappear but things can change a huge amount and completely disrupt the whole business model. ...

After 18 years making a living on the Internet one thing is certain: Adapt or Die constantly.

I am betting on distributed networks and Hyperledger (blockchain accountability). Advertising and Marketing has always existed in various forms -- since antiquity ...

Strategies have not changed that much -- tactics constantly evolve to take advantage of the trends of the day.

You are using your own landing page and the quality is bad?
Are you working on a sign-up or a rev-share with adult dating?

Using some of mine, and some edited adplexity LPs. The problem is I was promoting mostly SOI and DOI dating through mobile pops and apparently none of the signups were buying memberships. I find mobile banners work better for dating offers either direct linking or short LP -> offer.

really inspiring following
Cheers mate. You should start a journey and I'll check it out.

I have increased my average ROI recently by doing some modifications of lists and testing new LP variants. Here's an update from today so far.

F36cEt6.png

I started couples of journey and then worked on several online projects but i was busy with college just graduated this month will be back asap.

Fair enough bro, congrats on finishing college! I'm finished uni for the year and have only 1 semester left in my degree if all goes to plan. Let me know when you start your journey and I can give you some tips and tricks.

Another update from today so far:
zJbSGgO.png

Fair enough bro, congrats on finishing college! I'm finished uni for the year and have only 1 semester left in my degree if all goes to plan. Let me know when you start your journey and I can give you some tips and tricks.

Another update from today so far:
zJbSGgO.png
I start learning css, html and javascript to make LP right now, hope to achive the same results like you right now

I wonder Jonte, do you use throttling or frequency capping at any time throughout a campaign's lifetime? Perhaps only during testing?

I wonder Jonte, do you use throttling or frequency capping at any time throughout a campaign's lifetime? Perhaps only during testing?

Sorry for the late response, I haven't been on the forum for a while. Yes I use frequency capping because I find that showing the same ads to the same people multiple times per day doesn't often back out for me.

November was a good month, getting better and launching more campaigns. Hopefully I can continue to grow over the next few months.

---- a bit off topic but relevant to this issue
I am very enthusiastic about the Hyperledger that I am developing now for e-commerce that will include a direct negotiated smart contract between all parties with a financial interest in a transaction -- this is an instant payment network.
After consensus is reached between all parties, digitally signed by the applicable smart contract -- in seconds, those proceeds are immediately available to the entitled party. Free cash flow will improve with this new and more efficient system.

Sorry for being off topic, @Graybeard, I'd love to learn more about that. Do you have a thread about what you're doing here?

Hi again,

Just a small update, I think I will switch to monthly updates starting from now but please feel free to PM me your Skype usernames if you want to chat.

Also let me reiterate the importance of using a smartlink backbutton redirect on all your landing pages. It's seriously a goldmine of profits that you wouldn't have if you didn't use a backbutton script. Here's my mainstream backbutton stats from the last 3 weeks:

PhSyG5i.png

Last edited:
MI
Back