“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jumping back into Mobile Affiliate Marketing 2018

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by jonte, Aug 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. jonte

jonte Affiliate affiliate

1 - I don't run any adult offers on Propeller, only networks with adult traffic.
    2 - That's all my sources combined
    3 - Yes I do for some campaigns and I find it helps but you need to make sure you aren't letting the auto-optimizer blacklist placements too soon so there is some configuration needed. It's more of a time-saver than anything, yes it helps ROI but I could do the same thing manually it would just take me more time to go through my analytics.

Here's some stats for the past 3 days. I have a few profitable campaigns now and am looking at scaling them when I get payouts from my affiliate networks as a lot of my money is tied up in aff networks at the moment.

[​IMG]

I have also started some mobile push notification campaigns. I have gotten one profitable at ~75% ROI but there is not enough volume even at top bid. It's a 25 million population tier 1 GEO so I would expect there to be more volume. Maybe I need to play with the notification text to get more clicks.

I'm starting to enjoy AM a lot more now I am seeing consistent green. Hopefully my quality backs out with the advertiser so I can increase some caps and get faster payouts.

Cheers,

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    tyoussef likes this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Well the longer you wait for your profit the less that money is worth. I am not talking about loses by inflation -- I am talking about the utilization of free cash flow. There is compound interest and there can be a compounding of profit utilization factor in your equation. Never underestimate the power of free cash flow towards increased production of profit -- the two walk hand-in-hand.

If you can work with a net 30 delay after time you will cope with this better.

---- a bit off topic but relevant to this issue
    I am very enthusiastic about the Hyperledger that I am developing now for e-commerce that will include a direct negotiated smart contract between all parties with a financial interest in a transaction -- this is an instant payment network.
    After consensus is reached between all parties, digitally signed by the applicable smart contract -- in seconds, those proceeds are immediately available to the entitled party. Free cash flow will improve with this new and more efficient system.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  4. jonte

Interesting concept! Affiliate networks like to keep your money for as long as possible before paying out so I don't think they would be quick to adopt the hyperledger system. At least that's how it seems with all their NET30, NET15 payout terms. That's why I like MobIdea because they have weekly payments from the start. I hope I can negotiate the same terms on my other networks.

I got some good news from my AM, my quality was assessed and it is good! I will work on scaling my profitable offers when my payouts are processed.

tyoussef and Graybeard like this.
  5. Graybeard

yep. what I am developing may be an extinction event for a lot of businesses ;)
    • No more chargebacks

Payment transfers, once validated by all peers that are permissioned participants; this can mean models, models and their studios as well as the affiliates of models and/or affiliates with interests being inherited by the chaining of peers — are approved and almost always finalized payments transacted by the smart contract. From that point onward: Your earned money is yours to do with as you please.
    • Instant payments
      {we are talking of under 30 second turnarounds obsoleting many actors in the payment process as surplus.}
    This version may be an extinction event for the Adult Webcam business: *models, models and their studios as well as the affiliates of models and/or affiliates with interests being inherited by the chaining of peers* It also cuts VISA-Net and payment processors out of the loop -- in Web 3.0 parasites are like dinosaurs.

jonte likes this.
  6. jonte

Another update from today so far. Still going pretty strong, regaining the initial losses.

[​IMG]

I'm looking to branch out to banner ads and possibly native soon. Does anyone know if I use the same tracker (BeMob) for native ads?

Also here's my Monetizer stats. All my Monetizer conversions are from a backbutton redirect script on all my LPs. I find it's more profitable than simply having a backbutton redirect to the same lp/offer.

[​IMG]

If anyone is at a similar stage to me and would like to chat, PM me with your Skype and I'll add you.

Cheers,

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    tyoussef likes this.
  7. jonte

Testing push traffic has gone well. Here is today's stats on one of my more successful push notification campaigns. My other campaigns are also going smoothly, I've been averaging mid 2-figures - low 3 figures profit per day. I've also just been paid by a couple of my networks so I am ready to start testing some new campaigns and geos. The journey is going well!

One of my push notification campaign stats today:
    [​IMG]

tyoussef and wes888 like this.
  8. wes888

wes888 Affiliate affiliate

Awesome journey man! I am subscribed!

Just another follow-up question

What do you think is your breakthrough moment that made you go from negative ROI to a positive ROI?

Did you change the offer? Or did you change traffic source? Or was it the landing page?

Also, how long is your campaign that has the longest positive ROI running? Including the days that it was in the red.

Thanks mate for your reply. Good luck to higher earning days ahead!

tyoussef likes this.
  9. jonte

I think my main shift in strategy was actually cutting campaigns earlier when they're not looking like I'll be able to make them profitable which saves me money. I can usually tell if a campaign will be profitable way earlier now so I can save my budget from wasting away on no-hopers.

Also when launching a campaign I will now generally launch it on all the traffic sources I use as some traffic sources will work way better than others depending on the offer/vertical. Previously I tended to only launch a campaign on one or two traffic sources.

My longest running positive campaign that is still running has only been running for around 2-3 weeks. I managed to get that particular one profitable in only a couple of days.

Here's an update from today so far. A bit slower today than usual but still profitable. Started a few new campaigns as well which obviously ate into my profit but I need to constantly keep creating new campaigns if I wish to hit high 3 figure to 4 figure days which is my aim.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    tyoussef and wes888 like this.
  10. wes888

wes888 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for the info mate, really appreciate it!

11. jonte

No worries mate, glad I could help. I'd like to see your journey if you create a thread for it.

12. Phuong

Phuong Affiliate affiliate

Which trackers do you use ?

13. Phuong

Follow this thread, thank you

14. Phuong

Which landing page creator do you use and which hosting did you host your LP ?
    Thank you for sharing

15. jonte

I use BeMob but thinking of moving to something else as it can be quite slow and freeze up when I'm getting a lot of traffic. Other than that it's cheap and works fine, I get 10,000,000 events per month for $150/mo.

I don't use a landing page creator, I know HTML/JS/CSS so I either code them myself or rip LPs and edit them. I host on AWS because I use their CDN (Cloudfront) and SSL to allow faster loading times for my LPs which increases CR.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    tyoussef likes this.
  16. Binod Shaw

Binod Shaw Affiliate affiliate

Mobile affiliate marketing is a way to reach users and buyer fastly. What will be a niche for this affiliate?

17. jonte

There's heaps of niches, be creative about it. I'm not going to give away my niches other than saying the majority is sweeps/leadgen and adult dating.

[​IMG]

expl0it8z and tyoussef like this.
  18. chris4life

chris4life Affiliate affiliate

Will be following your journey. Thanks for the tips and keep it up and scale hard.

jonte and tyoussef like this.
  19. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

perfect you are in a solid ROI.
    try to scale this bro so you can hit your goal of 4 figures.

jonte likes this.
  20. jonte

Thanks mate, glad I could help.

Cheers bro! Hope so

Today was a decent day, branching out and finding more offers to launch. It's easy to get lazy when you're seeing green coming in but it may not last so you need to keep testing new offers all the time. Additionally I managed to find an offer, which has been performing well, on another network and negotiated a higher payout for it by showing proof of results.

[​IMG]

Cheers,

Judyye1991 and tyoussef like this.
  21. Graybeard

Those are good numbers but expensive ads
    210/10501
    .019998 /CR
    10501/72199
    .145445 /CPC
    ------
    ***ad costs ***
    332.19/10501
    .031635 /raw click
    332.19/210
    1.58185 /conversion

If you can find some offers that pay 40% to 100% more and will have the same conversion ratios ....

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    tyoussef likes this.
banners