The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Jumping back into Mobile Affiliate Marketing 2018

Well the longer you wait for your profit the less that money is worth. I am not talking about loses by inflation -- I am talking about the utilization of free cash flow. There is compound interest and there can be a compounding of profit utilization factor in your equation. Never underestimate the power of free cash flow towards increased production of profit -- the two walk hand-in-hand.

If you can work with a net 30 delay after time you will cope with this better.

---- a bit off topic but relevant to this issue
I am very enthusiastic about the Hyperledger that I am developing now for e-commerce that will include a direct negotiated smart contract between all parties with a financial interest in a transaction -- this is an instant payment network.
After consensus is reached between all parties, digitally signed by the applicable smart contract -- in seconds, those proceeds are immediately available to the entitled party. Free cash flow will improve with this new and more efficient system.

Last edited:
yep. what I am developing may be an extinction event for a lot of businesses ;)
  • No more chargebacks

Payment transfers, once validated by all peers that are permissioned participants; this can mean models, models and their studios as well as the affiliates of models and/or affiliates with interests being inherited by the chaining of peers — are approved and almost always finalized payments transacted by the smart contract. From that point onward: Your earned money is yours to do with as you please.
  • Instant payments
    {we are talking of under 30 second turnarounds obsoleting many actors in the payment process as surplus.}
This version may be an extinction event for the Adult Webcam business: *models, models and their studios as well as the affiliates of models and/or affiliates with interests being inherited by the chaining of peers* It also cuts VISA-Net and payment processors out of the loop -- in Web 3.0 parasites are like dinosaurs.

Which trackers do you use ?

I use BeMob but thinking of moving to something else as it can be quite slow and freeze up when I'm getting a lot of traffic. Other than that it's cheap and works fine, I get 10,000,000 events per month for $150/mo.

Which landing page creator do you use and which hosting did you host your LP ?
Thank you for sharing

I don't use a landing page creator, I know HTML/JS/CSS so I either code them myself or rip LPs and edit them. I host on AWS because I use their CDN (Cloudfront) and SSL to allow faster loading times for my LPs which increases CR.

Last edited:
Mobile affiliate marketing is a way to reach users and buyer fastly. What will be a niche for this affiliate?

There's heaps of niches, be creative about it. I'm not going to give away my niches other than saying the majority is sweeps/leadgen and adult dating.

d9PYepz.png

Will be following your journey. Thanks for the tips and keep it up and scale hard.
Thanks mate, glad I could help.

perfect you are in a solid ROI.
try to scale this bro so you can hit your goal of 4 figures.
Cheers bro! Hope so

Today was a decent day, branching out and finding more offers to launch. It's easy to get lazy when you're seeing green coming in but it may not last so you need to keep testing new offers all the time. Additionally I managed to find an offer, which has been performing well, on another network and negotiated a higher payout for it by showing proof of results.

EJMvx0Y.png

Cheers,

Those are good numbers but expensive ads
210/10501
.019998 /CR
10501/72199
.145445 /CPC
------
***ad costs ***
332.19/10501
.031635 /raw click
332.19/210
1.58185 /conversion

If you can find some offers that pay 40% to 100% more and will have the same conversion ratios ....

Agreed and the reason for the expensive traffic is because I bid high on the best performing placements as I've found they give the highest quality traffic that my AM is happy with. In the past I've been kicked from offers in cheaper placements due to the quality being crappy.

Additionally some of my campaigns are cost-per-conversion and the more I pay for a conversion the more volume and quality I get in return from the network. I will keep my eye out for higher payout offers and I have been getting some recent payout bumps which will help a bit with my ROI.

that's good as long as you are in a +ROI.
all you need now is to work on your landing page so you can raise the CTR, that can lead to 50%ROI instead of 30%.

Hi jonte, inspiring journey! I plan to embark on similar one myself very soon and I have a few questions I hope you can answer:
  1. You mentioned using Monetizer smart link to monetise back-button traffic. But considering these are pop campaigns and your LP appears in a brand new tab/window, I don't understand why people would press the back-button. Aren't people more inclined to simply close the popup? Does pressing the back-button to go back work at all? How does the ROI for the smartlink compare to redirecting directly to the offer instead?
  2. You mentioned that you're looking to move away from BeMob and purchase a different tracker. Have to taken the plunge yet? If you were purchasing a tracking product today, which one would you choose?

Hi jonte, inspiring journey! I plan to embark on similar one myself very soon and I have a few questions I hope you can answer:
  1. You mentioned using Monetizer smart link to monetise back-button traffic. But considering these are pop campaigns and your LP appears in a brand new tab/window, I don't understand why people would press the back-button. Aren't people more inclined to simply close the popup? Does pressing the back-button to go back work at all? How does the ROI for the smartlink compare to redirecting directly to the offer instead?
  2. You mentioned that you're looking to move away from BeMob and purchase a different tracker. Have to taken the plunge yet? If you were purchasing a tracking product today, which one would you choose?

Awesome mate! You definitely should start a journey these so I can check in.

1. I believe the reasoning is that (mainly on Android phones) when a pop-up opens people generally click the back button because it also acts as a close button in Chrome and a lot of other browsers. Additionally I sometimes buy redirects which open in the same window at which time users are more likely to click the back button to return to what they were originally browsing. To answer your question about smartlink vs direct to offer I have split test it on a few campaigns and the majority of the time the EPV and CR is greater on the smartlink.

2. No I haven't moved and I decided against it. BeMob actually upgraded their server recently and since then I haven't been getting any freezes or long load times. If you're interested in using BeMob, you can sign-up through this link and I can give you a coupon for the same plan I'm on which is great value.

Awesome mate! You definitely should start a journey these so I can check in.

1. I believe the reasoning is that (mainly on Android phones) when a pop-up opens people generally click the back button because it also acts as a close button in Chrome and a lot of other browsers. Additionally I sometimes buy redirects which open in the same window at which time users are more likely to click the back button to return to what they were originally browsing. To answer your question about smartlink vs direct to offer I have split test it on a few campaigns and the majority of the time the EPV and CR is greater on the smartlink.

2. No I haven't moved and I decided against it. BeMob actually upgraded their server recently and since then I haven't been getting any freezes or long load times. If you're interested in using BeMob, you can sign-up through this link and I can give you a coupon for the same plan I'm on which is great value.

Many thanks for your answers! I'll consider starting a journey :) Although I having trouble deciding between Thrive, BeMob and Adsbridge, feel free to send me the coupon :)

I also wanted to ask: does Monetizer alllow adult traffic, and do they have adult offers? More-so, do they have smartlinks for adult traffic?
Do you recommend any networks for mobile adult offers?

Can you message me the coupon, very appreciate that
Yeah sure thing. Just sign up through that link and message me with the email address you used to sign up and I'll help you out!

Many thanks for your answers! I'll consider starting a journey :) Although I having trouble deciding between Thrive, BeMob and Adsbridge, feel free to send me the coupon :)

I also wanted to ask: does Monetizer alllow adult traffic, and do they have adult offers? More-so, do they have smartlinks for adult traffic?
Do you recommend any networks for mobile adult offers?

I used to use Thrive back in 2016 and iirc I was paying $99 month self-hosted which was a good deal, however it started to become extremely laggy with all the traffic I was getting and I had to keep upgrading my server which ended up costing more than a hosted tracker would cost so keep that in mind. If you decide to choose BeMob, sign up through that link and shoot me a PM with your email and I'll get you that coupon.

Monetizer does have adult offers but I actually use LosPollos for my adult offer back-button as I found it performs better for adult traffic.

How does Monetizer helps earn more?
I use their smartlink on my LP back-button redirect to monetize my exit traffic. Much better than just losing the potential revenue from people exiting the LP.

My Monetizer stats. All from back-button redirect traffic that would have earned me $0 without implementing the smartlink:
TtqfOhj.png

Just a short update. I have a campaign that has been going very strong for almost a month now and is actually increasing in performance day-by-day. I hope I can make it last as long as possible. I haven't been doing much in the last couple of weeks as I've been studying for my upcoming University exams so everything has been pretty much on autopilot.

Last edited:
Yeah sure thing. Just sign up through that link and message me with the email address you used to sign up and I'll help you out!

I used to use Thrive back in 2016 and iirc I was paying $99 month self-hosted which was a good deal, however it started to become extremely laggy with all the traffic I was getting and I had to keep upgrading my server which ended up costing more than a hosted tracker would cost so keep that in mind. If you decide to choose BeMob, sign up through that link and shoot me a PM with your email and I'll get you that coupon.

Monetizer does have adult offers but I actually use LosPollos for my adult offer back-button as I found it performs better for adult traffic.

I use their smartlink on my LP back-button redirect to monetize my exit traffic. Much better than just losing the potential revenue from people exiting the LP.

My Monetizer stats. All from back-button redirect traffic that would have earned me $0 without implementing the smartlink:
TtqfOhj.png

Just a short update. I have a campaign that has been going very strong for almost a month now and is actually increasing in performance day-by-day. I hope I can make it last as long as possible.
How can i get approve from Monetizer ? Can you give me some idea ?

Those are good numbers but expensive ads
210/10501
.019998 /CR
10501/72199
.145445 /CPC
------
***ad costs ***
332.19/10501
.031635 /raw click
332.19/210
1.58185 /conversion

If you can find some offers that pay 40% to 100% more and will have the same conversion ratios ....

Last edited:
MI
Back