“webinar”/ “webinar”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jumping back into Mobile Affiliate Marketing 2018

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by jonte, Aug 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I am going to start a adult-oriented dating offer (soon?) they are strong in tier2 middle Europe;

Are you working with various languages?

2. Voluum
  3. jonte

jonte Affiliate affiliate

Absolutely mate, have a read through this very thread. There's 7 pages and counting of insights.

I use landing pages related to the offer, I never direct-link for any of the offers I run. I can't really tell you exactly what's on the landing page without giving the niche away, what did you mean by this exactly?

Sounds good mate, I might be interested in your offer - shoot me a PM with details and include your Skype so we can have a chat about it. I do work with multiple languages. I'll usually use a translation service to modify my English LPs to other languages when launching in new GEOs.

Aveathlei likes this.
  4. krvld

krvld Affiliate affiliate

Did you compare YTZ and Monetizer Mainstream smartlinks for back button traffic? Any resulsts?

5. jonte

Hey mate, I've never used YTZ so I couldn't tell you. Sorry for the delayed response.

____

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this thread for a while but I've still been grinding and finding success!

Here's my stats from the month of April so far. It's been a great month and I hope to keep scaling up throughout the year! I'm doing mostly pops and push now.

[​IMG]

6. Anthony.

Anthony. Moderator moderator Business & Content Director affiliate

That is AWESOME! Nice work, keep it up and thanks for sharing :)

7. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Wow! Just wow! Congrats, your hard work is paying off great!

And it's only the 11th.

8. jonte

Thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words. I'm super happy about my progress, April is definitely shaping up to be my biggest month in AM so far. I'll try to post more updates here and answer any questions (within reason :p)

Anthony. and azgold like this.
  9. Anthony.

Anthony. Moderator moderator Business & Content Director affiliate

Hard/Smart work definitely pays off, glad to see you doing well - it's also inspiration/motivation for everyone! You should be proud man well done! :D

Keep updating us! I love seeing success!

azgold and jonte like this.
  10. Certified
    abdellahi

abdellahi Well-Known Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

nice results keep the hard work

11. jonte

Thank you for the support, much appreciated! It definitely shows the newbies that it is very possible to make good profit with AM.

Cheers bro!

Anthony. likes this.
  12. JakeJake

JakeJake Affiliate affiliate

Really inspiring, man, keep it up! I'm also doing pops, sent you my skype if you up for a chat :)

13. mmosharov

mmosharov Affiliate affiliate

Wow, just wow =) Awesome job man. Thanks for sharing your success, really inspiring.

14. Aveathlei

Aveathlei Affiliate affiliate

I was never successfull with mobile, I still couldn't understand how people make banners for them and such, good to see that somebody earning though. Wish you luck and further success. I see you are running something like dating, but not with adult sources, khmm.. will need to try;)

MI