The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Jumping back into Mobile Affiliate Marketing 2018

I signed up 1 week ago and get deny. And now i don't know how to get approve

Hmm that's a shame. I'd suggest contacting their support directly to prove your traffic volumes/conversion proof. They probably only want people with proven results and consistent traffic.

A short update from me, here's my earnings so far today. Again I haven't been launching any new campaigns due to exams but after exams I hope to get some more profitable campaigns to consistently be doing $XXX days and $XXXX days eventually.

2BvJmT8.png

Hmm that's a shame. I'd suggest contacting their support directly to prove your traffic volumes/conversion proof. They probably only want people with proven results and consistent traffic.

A short update from me, here's my earnings so far today. Again I haven't been launching any new campaigns due to exams but after exams I hope to get some more profitable campaigns to consistently be doing $XXX days and $XXXX days eventually.

2BvJmT8.png
It's so great to see you making passive income off a winner campaign.
Have you already tried scaling to other traffic sources?

@jonte Welcome back. Everyone seems to be getting back into the game including myself.
Cheers mate, good luck to you!

It's so great to see you making passive income off a winner campaign.
Have you already tried scaling to other traffic sources?

Yes I have successfully scaled to a couple more sources but the majority of alternative sources I wasn't able to get the campaigns even close to profitable. The traffic quality of sources varies A LOT - even with proper optimisation and blacklisting, it's interesting.

can you please tell me which traffic sources you use for adult offers?

Sorry mate, I can't divulge that information. Finding an adult source depends a lot on your particular ad format and type of offer. It's hard to find good quality adult traffic which advertisers are happy with.

A decent day today so far. I have gotten a particular campaign profitable on another source which is giving a nice portion of volume. I have also managed to almost double my previous average ROI recently which is a definite plus.

Here's some stats from today so far:
zq0VGPs.png

Last edited:
Hi all,
I've been absent from the Affiliate Marketing scene for almost 2 years now. I had been playing with Crypto Currencies on my hiatus from AM as I'm an avid Bitcoin enthusiast after I first got into it in 2011. Of course with the crypto boom of December 2017/January 2018 I was playing the markets and it seemed like nothing could lose.

So anyway, with some of my crypto profits I'm investing back into AM, namely pops to begin with. I had some success in mid to late 2016 with adult dating offers on mobile pops, see this thread, but eventually the offers I had died out and I got distracted with other things. I have some knowledge on pops and how to optimise them so this time around I plan to branch out to sweeps and other offers along with my trusty adult dating.

Enough talk. I've been back doing AM for 2 weeks at this stage and I have a few campaigns up and running. The GEOs I'm targeting are SE/AU/KO/TH with a mix of sweeps and adult dating. I'm using Popads, Propeller and testing Advertizer as well.

First 22 days of starting AM again:
vV9btUT.png

I gathered a lot of useful data and didn't lose a lot of money at all.

Today so far (12 hours into today):
X59duKn.png

Today I started a couple of my most promising campaigns, that I have managed to get in the green on Popads, on Advertizer to test it out. So far so good, each conversion seems to increase the traffic coming to the offer by a large amount. It apparently also auto-optimises the traffic as you get conversions.

I will try to update this thread as often as possible.

Useful Tip:
- Use a Monetizer Smartlink on your LP back-button redirect to monetize the bounce traffic. I've done this on my campaigns and the earnings are far more than you'd think.
Welcome back to AM and mobile traffic. What kinds of offers are you sending on and in which geos?

Cheers my dude. Currently I'm doing mostly sweeps, leadgen and adult in DE, IT, AU, SE, DK and a few others.
I am guessing leadgen is a good way to generate profits especially on mobile traffic. I see that you're targetting my countries ;). Denmark and Sweden haha! By Sweeps do you mean cc submit?

I am guessing leadgen is a good way to generate profits especially on mobile traffic. I see that you're targetting my countries ;). Denmark and Sweden haha! By Sweeps do you mean cc submit?

Haha! Yeah definitely. I mostly do SOI and DOI sweepstakes offers but have tried my hand at some CC submits recently but find that pops aren't the best for promoting CC submit offers to be honest. I'm sure one could play around with different traffic sources and variations to make it work though.

Another update. Things are still going strong and I've just finished exams so I will be launching some new campaigns very soon! I've now got a few very consistent campaigns and I have tweaked some of my winning LPs to get an even higher ROI. I've been doing consistent low $xxx days for a while now so my next goal is for $250+ days on a regular basis. I'm looking for some more affiliate marketers to chat with via Skype or Discord. If you're doing similar numbers I'd love to chat and bounce ideas off you. Send me your details via PM or reply in this thread.

Here's a screenshot of my stats from today so far:
ImqeFKR.png

Cheers,

scale=5;441.36/160
scale=5;385.03/142

Are your *offers* on a sliding scale? The payout increases with the volume?

scale=5;142/5372

scale=5;160/32131

Your CR (conversion rate) seems to have taken a nosedive -- new ad placement perhaps?

At any rate -- Keep it up

Yeah a new placement came on when I was sleeping and sent a whole bunch of non-converting traffic so I blocked it in the morning.

Well I have multiple offers in multiple GEOs in my stats and some traffic is cost-per-conversion.

Hi Jonte, so glad to see that your profits keep growing! I saw you mention in another post that you'll be searching for a job as soon you're done with your studies. Why don't you consider it viable to pursue AM full-time? It seems to me that you already have a pretty consistent revenue stream. I reckon you could make so much more if you poured your heart and soul into it and gave it a full 8 hours everyday.

Hi Jonte, so glad to see that your profits keep growing! I saw you mention in another post that you'll be searching for a job as soon you're done with your studies. Why don't you consider it viable to pursue AM full-time? It seems to me that you already have a pretty consistent revenue stream. I reckon you could make so much more if you poured your heart and soul into it and gave it a full 8 hours everyday.

yes exactly.. what's jonte's thought on this?

Because I know that things like this will not last forever. Let's say I do this for another ~5 years successfully but then, for example, all of a sudden 100% of people are using ad-blockers or ads have been completely phased out altogether. What then? I'd be stuck with no actual useful work experience. I'm not saying that ads will ever completely disappear but things can change a huge amount and completely disrupt the whole business model. I'd rather have a stable job while also doing affiliate marketing, it's much safer. To be honest though, I don't actually need to find a job for quite a while as I have been living off my Bitcoin earnings since 2012-2013. I am keeping my eye out for the right job that would appeal to me 100% for when I finish my studies.

I used their smartlink on my LP back-button redirect to monetize my exit traffic. Much better than just losing the potential revenue from people exiting the LP.

My Monetizer stats. All from back-button redirect traffic that would have earned me $0 without implementing the smartlink:
TtqfOhj.png
Do you mean by ou earn if the user press the back button?

banners
Back