The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Jumping back into Mobile Affiliate Marketing 2018

Not with versions but yes with targeting by device model that I know. However, it is rather trivial to do this on my webservers. I do this will versions like Android 4.2.2 blackhole 444 error better to scrub my traffic and they have no money to spend most likely ....
Well, so far I've noticed, that almost all conversions for the adult mobile offers are coming from Samsung and Huawei, and you can cut your costs by half, if able to target by device.

Hi guys, another update.

This is the campaign I'm focusing on mostly at the moment. It's at -10% but I'm actually in profit because of the back-button Monetizer link which is tracked in a separate campaign. I'm bidding high to get the quality placements and have switched to manually optimizing it.

K0WG4Qu.png

Backbutton stats:
CT6qWLB.png

Not with versions but yes with targeting by device model that I know.
However, it is rather trivial to do this on my webservers. I do this will versions like Android 4.2.2 blackhole 444 error better to scrub my traffic and they have no money to spend most likely ....

TrafficShop | Advertisers | Range of Ad Formats & Types <<< but it is all adult traffic

It's actually the other way around. You can target versions but not device models on Zeropark.

How many creatives do you test withing a single campaign and do you make them yourself or just parsing competitors?

I'm not using creatives as I'm doing pops mostly. I usually have 6-8 LPs when I start a campaign and I have narrowed it down to 2 LPs performing almost identically on the campaign I screenshotted above.

what is your traffic source?
I'm focusing on Zeropark at the moment. I have had a couple of successful campaigns on Advertizer but they both died (0 conversions per day) after 2-3 days of solid 25-30+ conversions per day which I find very strange for an offer to go from 100 to 0 instantly on the same exact traffic.

A little update. Still optimizing the campaign from before. Here's an update from right now which is about 5 hours into the day.

VqIH4ze.png

With the backbutton leads I'm sitting at ~120% ROI so far today but still low volume.

Last edited:
61% roi with 1 offer and 1 lp ?

I ended the day with ~50% ROI including backbutton leads. I'm running 2 LPs and 1 offer that I got to through split testing 3 offers and 6 LPs. I chose the winners. I'm getting 0.0089 EPV (earnings per view) but traffic is expensive hence I'm only at 50% ROI. I need to increase volume now. I also started a new campaign in a new GEO with 5 LPs and 3 offers. I got -70% ROI with $50 which is a start. A lot more volume in the new GEO too so I hope I can get it profitable. Overall I'm still down -37% ( ~$320) which isn't too bad. My goal is to be overall profitable by the end of September.

I ended the day with ~50% ROI including backbutton leads. I'm running 2 LPs and 1 offer that I got to through split testing 3 offers and 6 LPs. I chose the winners. I'm getting 0.0089 EPV (earnings per view) but traffic is expensive hence I'm only at 50% ROI. I need to increase volume now. I also started a new campaign in a new GEO with 5 LPs and 3 offers. I got -70% ROI with $50 which is a start. A lot more volume in the new GEO too so I hope I can get it profitable. Overall I'm still down -37% ( ~$320) which isn't too bad. My goal is to be overall profitable by the end of September.
nice ! right now you only on Zeropark as traffic source, right?

Hey guys, sorry I haven't checked in for a while. I've been busy starting heaps of campaigns and losing money. However I have started to become profitable in the last few weeks. Here's a 2pm update from today so far. I've sstarted focusing on mainly sweeps and adult dating offers. I've been finding success with ZeroPark and Advertizer along with Propellerads.

FAKw5Z4.png

I will post another update soon.

How to implement the Backbutton on LP?

Use this at the bottom of your html page.

<script>
! function () {
var t;
try {
for (t = 0; 10 > t; ++t) history.pushState({}, "", "#");
onpopstate = function (t) {
t.state && location.replace('INSERTURLHERE')
}
} catch (o) {}
}();
</script>

Last edited:
Inspiring journey! Congrats on the positive ROI.

Just a couple of questions...

1) Do you run adult dating on Propeller or is it just sweeps? If you do, how do you get it approved?

2) Is your 1 day profit just from ZeroPark alone or from the 3 traffic sources combined?

3) Do you still use the auto-optimization rules on ZeroPark? If you do, does it have a big impact on your ROI?

Inspiring journey! Congrats on the positive ROI.

Just a couple of questions...

1) Do you run adult dating on Propeller or is it just sweeps? If you do, how do you get it approved?

2) Is your 1 day profit just from ZeroPark alone or from the 3 traffic sources combined?

3) Do you still use the auto-optimization rules on ZeroPark? If you do, does it have a big impact on your ROI?

1 - I don't run any adult offers on Propeller, only networks with adult traffic.
2 - That's all my sources combined
3 - Yes I do for some campaigns and I find it helps but you need to make sure you aren't letting the auto-optimizer blacklist placements too soon so there is some configuration needed. It's more of a time-saver than anything, yes it helps ROI but I could do the same thing manually it would just take me more time to go through my analytics.

Here's some stats for the past 3 days. I have a few profitable campaigns now and am looking at scaling them when I get payouts from my affiliate networks as a lot of my money is tied up in aff networks at the moment.

jpGRlaL.png

I have also started some mobile push notification campaigns. I have gotten one profitable at ~75% ROI but there is not enough volume even at top bid. It's a 25 million population tier 1 GEO so I would expect there to be more volume. Maybe I need to play with the notification text to get more clicks.

I'm starting to enjoy AM a lot more now I am seeing consistent green. Hopefully my quality backs out with the advertiser so I can increase some caps and get faster payouts.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Well the longer you wait for your profit the less that money is worth. I am not talking about loses by inflation -- I am talking about the utilization of free cash flow. There is compound interest and there can be a compounding of profit utilization factor in your equation. Never underestimate the power of free cash flow towards increased production of profit -- the two walk hand-in-hand.

If you can work with a net 30 delay after time you will cope with this better.

---- a bit off topic but relevant to this issue
I am very enthusiastic about the Hyperledger that I am developing now for e-commerce that will include a direct negotiated smart contract between all parties with a financial interest in a transaction -- this is an instant payment network.
After consensus is reached between all parties, digitally signed by the applicable smart contract -- in seconds, those proceeds are immediately available to the entitled party. Free cash flow will improve with this new and more efficient system.

Interesting concept! Affiliate networks like to keep your money for as long as possible before paying out so I don't think they would be quick to adopt the hyperledger system. At least that's how it seems with all their NET30, NET15 payout terms. That's why I like MobIdea because they have weekly payments from the start. I hope I can negotiate the same terms on my other networks.

I got some good news from my AM, my quality was assessed and it is good! I will work on scaling my profitable offers when my payouts are processed.

Another update from today so far. Still going pretty strong, regaining the initial losses.

OlXEgbq.png

I'm looking to branch out to banner ads and possibly native soon. Does anyone know if I use the same tracker (BeMob) for native ads?

Also here's my Monetizer stats. All my Monetizer conversions are from a backbutton redirect script on all my LPs. I find it's more profitable than simply having a backbutton redirect to the same lp/offer.

F15IZXt.png

If anyone is at a similar stage to me and would like to chat, PM me with your Skype and I'll add you.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Testing push traffic has gone well. Here is today's stats on one of my more successful push notification campaigns. My other campaigns are also going smoothly, I've been averaging mid 2-figures - low 3 figures profit per day. I've also just been paid by a couple of my networks so I am ready to start testing some new campaigns and geos. The journey is going well!

One of my push notification campaign stats today:
Ck95Pyn.png

Awesome journey man! I am subscribed!

Just another follow-up question

What do you think is your breakthrough moment that made you go from negative ROI to a positive ROI?

Did you change the offer? Or did you change traffic source? Or was it the landing page?

Also, how long is your campaign that has the longest positive ROI running? Including the days that it was in the red.

Thanks mate for your reply. Good luck to higher earning days ahead!

Awesome journey man! I am subscribed!

Just another follow-up question

What do you think is your breakthrough moment that made you go from negative ROI to a positive ROI?

Did you change the offer? Or did you change traffic source? Or was it the landing page?

Also, how long is your campaign that has the longest positive ROI running? Including the days that it was in the red.

Thanks mate for your reply. Good luck to higher earning days ahead!

I think my main shift in strategy was actually cutting campaigns earlier when they're not looking like I'll be able to make them profitable which saves me money. I can usually tell if a campaign will be profitable way earlier now so I can save my budget from wasting away on no-hopers.

Also when launching a campaign I will now generally launch it on all the traffic sources I use as some traffic sources will work way better than others depending on the offer/vertical. Previously I tended to only launch a campaign on one or two traffic sources.

My longest running positive campaign that is still running has only been running for around 2-3 weeks. I managed to get that particular one profitable in only a couple of days.

Here's an update from today so far. A bit slower today than usual but still profitable. Started a few new campaigns as well which obviously ate into my profit but I need to constantly keep creating new campaigns if I wish to hit high 3 figure to 4 figure days which is my aim.
xXpfwdt.png

Last edited:
MI
Back