The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold [Journey] Growing An Informational Intent Site To $10,000 A Month From Scratch!

Update
3jP9ohym.png

Income is from my full money site network.​
  • Article 1 - 2137 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 2028 Words - Outsourced.
  • Really busy with offline stuff again today but hoping that I can get it all done by Friday, take the weekend off and then smash next week.

Update
4Dzzcfxm.png

• Article 1 - 1512 Words.
  • Article 2 - 2006 Words - Outsourced.
  • Might have found the issue with GSC with this new site as I added the http version rather than https, not sure if this will be the cause but worth trying.
I also uploaded a video on when/how you should monetize your blog as a beginner that may be helpful for anyone just starting out.

You da' man! Who's da' man? You da' man!!!
:affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Cheers :).

Update
uxE40Txm.png

• I took today off to watch the new season of Lucifer but some offline stuff came up so will watch the rest of it tomorrow.

Update
RreJwmEm.png

• Article 1 - 1520 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 1978 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 2008 Words - Outsourced.
  • Spent a little more time playing around with Pinterest analytics, impressions have seen a niche little jump since I started to use tailwind and clicks are slowly increasing too, hoping for more of the same over the coming weeks.
I also uploaded my Q&A video for August.

IMHO; daily it's very volatile +- 30% to 60%. Not being critical --I have experienced the similar volatility --and know how frustrating that can be.

On a monthly basis are you seeing a positive growth rate above 2% per month?

Yea other than the spike in May, volatility is to be expected in this game anyway.

Update
hTF2HBgm.png

• Article 1 - 1989 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 2011 Words - Outsourced.
  • GSC issue with the new site does seem to be due to adding the http version rather than https as everything is starting to show up as expected now.
  • Ordered a new Kindle because I miss reading and I'm wanting to get back into it.
  • Researched Bitcoin and a few of the other blockchain projects a little ready to start purchasing it again from next month.

Update
HlMht87m.png

• New highest income for a single day today :).
  • My kindle was delivered so I sat down to read a few chapters of a book on stoicism and then I realised how much I have missed reading so spent most the day with my kindle and have smashed half the book so might try finish it tomorrow.

IMHO; daily it's very volatile +- 30% to 60%. Not being critical --I have experienced the similar volatility --and know how frustrating that can be.

On a monthly basis are you seeing a positive growth rate above 2% per month?

Update
ZJYacqcm.png

• Article 1 - 2004 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 2024 Words - Outsourced.
  • Spent some time working out a spreadsheet submission system for my freelance writers that should be able to save me time over the long term.
  • Prepped keywords for next months content order.
  • Spent more time looking into Bitcoin, Ethereum, VeChain, and OmiseGo.
  • Finished reading The Little Book of Stoicism, its decent if you are new to Stoicism but if you have read Meditations or any other the other popular books it has a fair amount of duplicate content.
Congrats, Shaunn! A sign of good things to come, hopefully. ;)

Are you still experimenting with Reddit and Pinterest? How are your other sites doing?

Reading - one of life's greatest pleasures! :)

Yea hoping to be avove $1000 a day in two years if all goes to plan :).

Relaxing on Reddit as the subs I used to like to read are full of people making claims based on their opinion rather than whats happening with their sites then they disapear once you call them out. Still playing around with Pinterest and I want to find more time for Quora too.

Update

Thursday
7zQcaYgm.png

• I did more keyword prep trying to plan the next few months of freelance content orders. Ideally, I want the freelance writers to be smashing out the hybrid content that has display ads, affiliate links, and referral links in them while I try to get some buyer intent articles done.
  • Planned the new video for YouTube that I want to try pushing paid traffic to with the various sections and ideas that I wanted in it.

Friday
oFHxjdom.png

• Recorded the video footage for the YouTube video that I want to try paid traffic and it took much longer than I initially thought it would.
  • BuySellText emailed me with a coupon code for my subs so they can get 10% off their first order but had to ping them an email back to clarify a few things.
  • Did a little more keyword prep for the freelance writer orders for next month, I should have enough keyword ideas ready now but I may spend an additional $1000 on content depending on if a few offline plans come off or not so I will have to dig out a few more keywords if that happens.
Saturday
VSDoZAFm.png

• Edited the video footage for the YouTube video that I want to try paid traffic for as well as put the finishing touches to its Quora and Pinterest promotion as well as started thinking about a promotion strategy for Google SEO traffic to it too.
  • The video is below and its basically advice on how to start a blog for money and the idea is to use it as an entry for traffic leaking/paid traffic and then try to get people to watch the videos linked in the video description and end up getting them to subscribe to the channel. Plenty of testing to be done in September for it though so time will tell if it works or not.

Update
52eGoRDm.png

• Did more keyword research for a few sub-niches that have been on my todo list for a while but haven’t managed to get around to it. I found a few keywords that I know well enough to write the content myself for next month so hoping I can get some motivation back.
  • Setup the Google ads test for the YouTube video, I have three different ad groups to try different things with it for the month of September. The ads are marked as "Eligible" rather than "Approved" though so not sure what's going on but I will see what's happening tomorrow and if they are getting impressions and views or not.
  • Did some Pinterest keyword research and I got the initial Pin designs set out ready to go. Just need to wait for next month to start as my Tailwind credits haven’t refreshed yet.
  • Started prepping the actual spreadsheet order for my freelance writers for the keywords I filtered over the last few days and then accidentally deleted it but its not too hard to redo.

Update
03IQ7MHm.png

• Article 1 - 1998 Words - Outsourced.
  • Made some new ads to see if it is the ad copy causing the Eligible issue for my Google ads test for the YouTube video.
  • Reached out to other bloggers for a round up video for next month that I have been thinking of doing for a while.
  • Noticed a bunch of pages are showing up as "Crawled - Currently Not Indexed" in Google Search Console for this new domain but I think this is due to having to switch the entry from HTTP to HTTPS last week so I will just leave it for now. When I force GSC to manually check the page its saying they are indexed and a manual check shows this too so I don't think its the indexing bug that one of my other sites has.
  • Tweaked some of the plugins that I am using on the blog I started at the beginning of August to see if I liked the formatting and way the pages rendered but revered back to the normal plugins that I use. I also noticed that I had forgotten to install Updraft for backups so added that and synced it to my Dropbox.

Update
rv6Sz5lm.png

• The new Google ads with the new copy are set to eligible rather than active. Not sure if its just a delay because of the bank holiday or something like that so will let it sit a day or two more.
  • Did the finishing touches to my freelance writer order for the month and swapped a few things out as I slightly changed what I wanted to do with it. I send the spreadsheet off to the writers to make sure I had formatted everything right as its my first time putting an order in like that and I will send funds once they confirm I have done it.
I also published my monthly income report too as embedded below.

Update
vrM15S7m.png

• My Google ads test is getting impressions now but very few so I have increased my bid in case that's the issue.
  • Made a bunch of pins but for some reason, my Tailwind credits haven't updated, if they still haven't refreshed tomorrow I will give their live chat a shout.
  • Spent some of the day looking into flights and accommodation to try go traveling or something. I think thats one of the reasons I am struggling with motivation right now. Even with lockdown my brain was still kind of locked on to getting out and about for a few months, sent one of my friends who lives in Chiang Mai a message but will see what he says when he replied then I might go over to Thailand for a few weeks or something.
Uploaded the update video for my Amazon Affiliate blog case study.

Nice to see your income from the main site climbing again, Shaun!

Cheers dude, hoping the new one I started last month will be around the same kind of income range or even higher by this time next year.

Update
Y4b7StPm.png

• Ordered $2000 worth of content for 56 articles from the freelance writers I use.
  • First time in about a week and a half where I actually feel productive, prep an article, site down, get about 400 words into it and get a headache and spend most of the day in bed.
  • Because of the travel bans starting to be lifted I spend some time looking into places I am able to travel. I think this drop in productivity might be due to blasting the last 12 months with a goal of being able to go traveling last month and now my brain feels cheated or something so its just refusing to work.

banners
Back