The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold [Journey] Growing An Informational Intent Site To $10,000 A Month From Scratch!

@shaunm's thread deserves to be made into an e-book
I learnt so much in my formative months here
Good to hear, its all about helping others avoid mistakes I made :).
I know a guy who did this (not with your posts) and made an ebook for a lead magnet :(
I don't suppose the name he uses on Reddit and a few black hat forums starts with a D and ends in a Z? If so we might know th same guy >.<.
Holy crap! We you able to get it taken down?
If I remember correctly the Warrior forum team took it down as there was so many complaints. Anyone who has the tool open in front of them would have been able to tell the guy had made a bunch of mistakes because they were looking for settings in the SERE tool that aren't in regular SER.

A similar thing started to happen with Reddit too with people copy and pasting my posts on there to try scam people. I actually saved the second time it happened to Wayback Machine because one of my friends didn't believe that people were pulling crap like this the first time and they had deleted the post by the time he got online. They basically copied a full post from my Reddit account, removed links to my YouTube videos so the people in the Facebook group couldn't workout it wasn't the guy posting it and then started answering questions in the comments on how to make money online.

If I remember correctly the Warrior forum team took it down as there was so many complaints. Anyone who has the tool open in front of them would have been able to tell the guy had made a bunch of mistakes because they were looking for settings in the SERE tool that aren't in regular SER.

A similar thing started to happen with Reddit too with people copy and pasting my posts on there to try scam people. I actually saved the second time it happened to Wayback Machine because one of my friends didn't believe that people were pulling crap like this the first time and they had deleted the post by the time he got online. They basically copied a full post from my Reddit account, removed links to my YouTube videos so the people in the Facebook group couldn't workout it wasn't the guy posting it and then started answering questions in the comments on how to make money online.
Just imagine if these guys put all that time and effort toward creating a real business.

Idiots.

MI
Back