The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold [Journey] Growing An Informational Intent Site To $10,000 A Month From Scratch!

Update
QwMkkuYm.png

• Article 1 - 1220 Words.
  • Some plugins were clashing causing an SSL issue on one of my blogs. Took almost an hour to fix it that could have been spent on other things but at least its done now.
  • Started playing around with social media sidebar widgets for one of my blogs but it was adding around one second to page loads so decided against them.
LJCvLgDm.png

• Article 1 - 1492 Words.
  • I was going to pick up a new licence for AAWP but checked my emails and they had sent me one about 30% discount for Black Friday next week so I am just going to wait. If you are looking to pick up the AAWP plugin then it might be worth trying to take advantage of it.
  • Spent some time reading up on the Google conversation where they said they may not actually release another core algorithm update this year now. Now sure if they mean the Google passages update or not but it really wasn't clear.
  • Spent some time resizing a bunch of custom artwork and editing parts of it to get it fit for purpose on the domain I want to use it on. Although it took a bit of time to do, it should save me a ton of time in the long run now with the way I have it as I can use it for multiple platforms with ease.
  • GTMetrix have updated their tool and it looks like it gives much better insights into your page performance now. I had a little play but I definitely want to play around with it more over the coming days as I can improve some of my sites.

Update
vpklLyam.png
  • Article 1 - 3611 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1163 Words.
  • Reached out to a few services who offer done for you sites for a potential follow along/case study next year. Most seem like scams but a few seem like they might have potential. I might just do something with heavily outsourcing content for the project to keep it as hands-off as possible rather than outsource all of it if I cant find a service that I like though.
  • One of the brokers I reached out to a few months back about selling one of my blogs emailed me today about selling some of my current sites. I decided to email them back to just get an initial multiple valuations. If the price is right then I might actually sell them to get some liquid cash to help get my projects for 2021 off the ground.
  • Finished reading The Psychology Of Money. Not what I expected and I almost gave up after the first few chapters but it got better and does have some decent points in it but its based around investing more than anything else.

Update
k58As08m.png
  • Article 1 - 1154 Words.
  • Finished reading On The Shortness Of Life By Senica.
  • Started prepping for a video on Black Friday deals for next week.
  • Did some keyword research for my niche site case study using the method I was testing a few weeks back as the initial results look really promising but I might have just got lucky. If I can consistently get decent traffic from this batch then I might scale exclusively into this method for one of my blogs next year.
  • Set a few more video calls up for tomorrow for potential JVs and a few other things for new sites/YouTube, actually really happy with how everything is coming together and looking forward to getting stuck in with it in 2021.
  • Recorded my site review video for my YouTube channel but YouTube seems to be stuck on processing and I'm going to read a little before bed now so I will just post it tomorrow once its done.

Update
g5Sr9TJm.png
  • Article 1 - 1176 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1458 Words.
  • Pretty sure I have been banned by Pinterest again, just going to post manually to it for a new project in January and see what happens.
  • I ordered a bean bag in the black Friday pre-sales and it came today, decided to sit it in to read a few chapters of the book and accidently burned through a few hours.
  • Had a few video calls today, one is about getting a sponsor for the YouTube channel and went well, the other is about a potential set and forget case study blog project where everything is outsourced.
  • I also received a review copy of Passive Income Geeks course today, I havent had time to go through it all yet but it looks decent so far. I might run a slow time case study based around that next year too with a more realistic content output for other people to follow along with.

Update
akFc52tm.png

2wVyZ21m.png
  • Took the weekend off from content production and just read books as it's annoying seeing Google indexing content so slowly.
  • Sunday looks really bad but I think its probably due to shipping, no high ticket were shipped at all for Sunday but I checked my sales and there are a few sold Friday/Saterday.
  • One of my friends reached out about buying my niche site case study blog that I started in August as he wants to start blogging but doesn't want to start from scratch. He knows the niche much better than I do but I want to do a JV for a few months so he understands how much work is actually required.
  • Finished going over the Passive Income geek course and I have decided to run with that for my course follow along project starting in January.
  • Finished Smarter Faster Better by Charles Duhigg. I actually have up after about two thirds of the books as the examples just kept on going on and on and getting boring.

Same problem with new site, only 3% of pages indexed after 48 hours

I think I am under 40% after 6 weeks with some of them. Really hope they add the force indexing tool back.

Was this a brand new account or had it been aged in a bit before you started using tailwind?

Did you take a look at project 24?

It is about 6 weeks old now, not sure what happened, traffic dipped down to zero for a few days again but I just checked and it's spiked back up now.

The Income School course needs too much time, I will be working on different projects so cant put enough time into doing it and its also much more expensive. People are on tight budgets due to the virus and losing their jobs so wanted to factor that in too.

Update
90augssm.png
  • Wasted hours looking for my tax ID for my return. It wasn't where I put it after moving but eventually found it but it took the time I had for articles.
  • Planned out possible budgets for a done for you affiliate site project starting January.
  • Did more keyword research for my niche site case study domain but its getting harder to find keywords that I like for it so I might have to think outside the box to scale further.
  • Finished reading Make Your Bed by William McRaven.

I've been working with instagram and a scheduling tool similar to tailwind to get traffic to a cpa offer. I had 2 brand new instagram accounts suspended for using the scheduling tool. Maybe Pinterest do a similar thing?
I've been buying verified insta accounts that are 3 to 6 months old and haven't had any issues with them.

I have seen a number of people reporting the same now. The Pinterest accounts I start in January are going to be manual for the first few months.

Hows your Instagram stuff going? I have been thinking of integrating Instagram into my YouTube stuff but dont use social media so no clue what to do lol.

Hows your Instagram stuff going?
I found it pretty hard to start, had a few accounts banned for stupid stuff, didn't read the T&C's properly, normal behaviour for me :)
I still find it difficult getting enough traffic so I have alot of insta accounts and I have to be creative in getting people to click. The problem I have is the software I use cost £30 a month and can only handle 5 Insta accounts. I have 23 accounts running at the moment and the cpa offer I'm using isn't exactly high ticket so there's a fine line between profit and loss :)
No matter what I do I always struggle to scale things up but I feel like instagram has good potential so I'm deffinatly sticking with it.

Update
F30VZDBm.png
  • Seeing how long it is taking for content to get indexed in Google is demorolizing so I am going to hold off on producing content for my money site network until I start my new projects in January or Google unlock the force index tool. I might type a few articles up for my personal blog between now and then but most of my time will be spent trying to plan for next years projects.
  • I have been checking the items shipped each day and the high ticket items from Friday/Saterday have still not shipped. Guessing its
  • I guess its due to Black Friday pre-sales but I had a spike in traffic across the full network last night.
  • Had to do a few things to get a valuation for some of my sites to potentially sell them. Still no valuation though but see if they get back to me tomorrow.
I found it pretty hard to start, had a few accounts banned for stupid stuff, didn't read the T&C's properly, normal behaviour for me :)
I still find it difficult getting enough traffic so I have alot of insta accounts and I have to be creative in getting people to click. The problem I have is the software I use cost £30 a month and can only handle 5 Insta accounts. I have 23 accounts running at the moment and the cpa offer I'm using isn't exactly high ticket so there's a fine line between profit and loss :)
No matter what I do I always struggle to scale things up but I feel like instagram has good potential so I'm deffinatly sticking with it.

Yea Instagram can be decent in some niches, I was thinking more towards growing my personal account to see what I can actually do with it to push traffic to YouTube or my personal blog but time will tell.

I have been thinking of integrating Instagram into my YouTube stuff but dont use social media so no clue what to do lol.

Same, social media too much time wasted
Get in, job done, get out & don't get distracted by anything
I have been checking the items shipped each day and the high ticket items from Friday/Saterday have still not shipped.

Same story here, normal Amazon from Friday PM to Sunday PM its get shipped Monday - but not this Monday

Seeing how long it is taking for content to get indexed in Google is demorolizing

Exactly the same
Google removed the tool with no warning & for no public reason & same time indexing is ultra slow
Must be something to do with Black Friday & Xmas shopping, just can't prove it
This is what too much power looks like
Google care big profits, not about small business rely of SEO
Maybe its trick to get more PPC revenue?

Update
kn5KDaim.png
  • Had over $80 worth of returns last night so income down on the Amazon side of things.
  • 2588 Words typed up for an article but it's not done yet so I will just finish it tomorrow.
  • Prepped my content order for next month for a little side project I want to test but won't have the time to work on myself.
  • Spent a little time playing around in Canva making custom banners for my personal blog.

Think you have good chance to take traffic from Quora because they have good information but so many pop ups, intrusive interstitial and notifications I have blacklist that URL

Last edited:
banners
Back