The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold [Journey] Growing An Informational Intent Site To $10,000 A Month From Scratch!

Update
Vbw4ODum.png

Income is from my full money site network.​
  • Article 1 - 1094 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1611 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1943 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 2001 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 5 - 1990 Words - Outsourced.
My income report for last month is below too.

excellent @shaunm.
carry on, never stop.

Cheers dude.

Update
wEKaSsHm.png

• Article 1 - 2017 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 2068 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 2051 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 2078 Words.
  • Article 5 - 2307 Words.
  • Came up with a theory of how I might be able to integrate skillshare into this new domain for some additional income diversification.

Update
hvKgO3Tm.png

• Article 1 - 2095 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 2329 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1600 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 2015 Words - Outsourced.
  • Added about 750-1000 words to various articles to try push traffic to skillshare from the blog.
  • Finished the tailwind posting for the Pinterest promotion test for my YouTube channel, just got to wait for the schedule to complete now and see what happens.
  • Walmart cut their affiliate commissions from 4% to 1% on a number of niches so not planning on using them on this new domain anymore. I found a program on the ShareASale Merchants, one on Impact, and another who run their own program that I want to join but I will build the site up a bit first, the brand who run their own program are apparently really strict with who they let in.
  • Had an issue with one of the newer writers from BuySellText padding their content out with copy and pasted reviews from Amazon but I have let Natasha know so hopefully it won’t happen again.
I absolutely love your drive, dedication and the tenacity to your goals! I predict you'll do well. :)

Cheers dude, next goal is $10,000 a month then try to get to $25,000.

Update
6zpUe7Wm.png

• Article 1 - 2100 Words.
  • Article 2 - 2089 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 1992 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 1988 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 5 - 2314 Words.

Update
rs27qt3m.png

• Article 1 - 2014 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 2025 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 2046 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 2116 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 5 - 1980 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 6 - 2028 Words.
I also uploaded a video analysing the SERPs for keywords from a Fiverr gig too.

Update
tQN06shm.png

• Article 1 - 1616 Words.
  • Article 2 - 2103 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 2011 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 1619 Words.
  • Found a new sub-niche for this new domain that seems to be pretty low competition but only works with eBay and potentially Etsy as Amazon won’t list the products for it so going to look to add content for that for more income diversification, need to do a little more keyword competition analysis for them first though.

Update
IZZmDsFm.png

• Article 1 - 1952 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 1802 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1993 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 2021 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 5 - 2043 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 6 - 1442 Words.
  • Had a bit of a scare with the bug Google pushed live last night with my domains nose diving in traffic but it seems that they have managed to fix most of it now and things are close to back to normal.
  • Planned out a few different pin styles for this new domain to schedule out next month with Tailwind to test pulling Pinterest traffic but I think I will end up tweaking them a few times before they go live.
  • Had an issue with one of the freelance writers I am working with not reading the briefs for the articles and missing the point of them, got in touch and explained what I need so hopefully it won't happen again.
Going to be doing a live stream with WP Eagle on his YouTube channel in about an hour for anyone who wants to check it out, it should be available like a normal video afterwards though for anyone who missed it.

Good interview, Shaun! Responding as I'm listening....

I'm glad that you decided to become less dependent on Google. They can be unpredictably changeable, as you know.

Re low views on your pins, Pinterest has a largely female base. I didn't hear you mention the kind of site or product you're promoting there but thought I'd mention it.

Sorry to hear that someone is duplicating your site!

Yeah, you're working every day but you're more than half way to your goal, congrats on that! Once you reach it, hopefully, enough passive income can kick in so you can take a vacation. :)

It was funny to hear you say that your shortest article is 800 words. I'm old enough to remember when blog post length was 350 words and full articles were 500 or more. :D

You're doing awesomely!

Update
Dd4lJqdm.png

• Article 1 - 1594 Words.
  • Article 2 - 2013 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 1991 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 2110 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 5 - 1513 Words.
  • There's been a bunch of stuff going on with the Astra theme being suspended then having their suspension lifted and public statements from both the Astra and Wordpress themes being changed or deleted that its confusing to know what's going on now but I have no plans to change themes until I know whats going on.
  • I have been considering trying some parasite SEO next month with Pinterest after the May 4th update from Google seems to have given it a huge boost so spend some time trying to plan that.
The WP Eagle live stream video is embedded below.
We also ran out of time on the live stream to answer all of the questions so I answer them in the video below.
Good interview, Shaun! Responding as I'm listening....

I'm glad that you decided to become less dependent on Google. They can be unpredictably changeable, as you know.

Re low views on your pins, Pinterest has a largely female base. I didn't hear you mention the kind of site or product you're promoting there but thought I'd mention it.

Sorry to hear that someone is duplicating your site!

Yeah, you're working every day but you're more than half way to your goal, congrats on that! Once you reach it, hopefully, enough passive income can kick in so you can take a vacation. :)

It was funny to hear you say that your shortest article is 800 words. I'm old enough to remember when blog post length was 350 words and full articles were 500 or more. :D

You're doing awesomely!

Cheers dude, yea back when I started 500 word articles could do well in the SERP :).

Update
PSR5hOam.png

• Article 1 - 2034 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 2017 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 1993 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 2023 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 5 - 1575 Words.
  • Had the same issue with Buy Sell Text again where the writer doesn't seem to be reading the brief. If it happens again I will start looking for other places to outsource content as its the third time now I think.
  • Started to think about taking a day off from Blogging a week to focus on the Vlogging side of things and bank a weeks worth of YouTube videos and do Quora promotion on that day to see how it goes. Too busy this month but might look to do it from next month.

Very COOL! We'll be firing up our own live streams in a couple of months!

Looking forward to checking some of them out :).

Update
1D2oN6Im.png

• Article 1 - 2118 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 1979 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 1543 Words.
  • Had around $70 word of returns today so took a hit on income.
  • Started planning my next paid traffic test for YouTube.
  • Started to plan a Pinterest promotion strategy for the same video that I am planning to use paid YouTube traffic for too.
  • Probably going to be prioritising hybrid articles for display ads, affiliate, and referrals for next month's content rather than affiliate only buyer intent stuff so preped a few keywords.
  • YouTube channel grow is really good right now, had a bunch of people come over from the WP Eagle live stream and someone mentioned me on Reddit in a popular sub too.
I also just uploaded a site review of one of my YouTube subs affiliate sites at his request that might be helpful to some people.

@shaunm I just wanted to let you know that based purely on the inspiration I get from this thread and the stuff you put on youtube, I started a blog.
I've been adding content and I'm getting around 15 to 20 hits a day. I'm buzzing :D

haha good stuff man, glad I was able to inspire your it makes taking the time to do all this worth while. The growth can be quick too, back at the start of this year I was only getting around $2500 a month, its been closer to $5000-$6000 the last few months for me so fingers crossed your growth is rapid too :).

Update
myBHAw9m.png

• Article 1 - 1972 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 1986 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 2015 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 2005 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 5 - 2027 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 6 - 2089 Words - Outsourced.
  • My highest income domain jumped into 4th position for a 6600 global search volume term although SERPRobot and Keywords Everywhere used to say it was an 8800 prediction, i’m still happy that its climbing.
  • Testing out a video commenting strategy for YouTube promotion.

Update
iGz4HCdm.png

• Article 1 - 1795 Words.
  • Prepped my Trello to try get out one video for each day of next month on YouTube.
  • GSC doesn’t seem to be updating at all for this brand new domain for some reason even though my rank tracker is seeing its pages in the SERP and it already has a few organic hits not sure if its a bug or something.
  • Seen some people saying that there was a Google update last night but not 100% sure myself, one of my projects had a pretty big jump into the top 3 but the rest stayed the same.

Update
oTlZ9YFm.png

• Article 1 - 1720 Words.
  • Freelance writers delivered content today but I have been too busy to post it.
  • Seen a thread on Reddit thats wanting me to try grow this new domain to be as big as possible or at least try to get it to $1000 a day.

Update
WBPPKW3m.png

• Article 1 - 2017 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 1740 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1989 Words - Outsourced.
  • Trying to focus on getting all of the off-line stuff I have to get done complete this week so I can focus on content from next week.

banners
Back