The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold [Journey] Growing An Informational Intent Site To $10,000 A Month From Scratch!

Upwork
jWGaONSm.png
Income is from my full money site network.
  • Article 1 - 1982 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 2017 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 1526 Words.
You've reached the point of consistent income. With you working so hard, I'm sure you'll be scaling in the not-to-distant future.

I'm not surprised. Hope you're feeling better.

Cheers, yea dropping 20% traffic on my highest income domain from the May 4th update put a dent in my scaling, only just managed to get back to where I was there with one of my new domains taking off.

Update
vOQJFW8m.png
  • Spent most of the day doing keyword research for the next domain. Got a decent set now, around 150 have been screened with a whole bunch left to check. I am thinking of having a third buyer intent, a third informational, and a third hybrid to diversify income to reduce the risk against Amazon rate cuts in the future.
  • Been going over the analytics and rank tracker data for my domain that lost 20% traffic in the May 4th update and one thing I noticed is that the pages that were hit by the update are all recent product releases. Not sure if this is anything to do with it or if people just haven't made reviews for products that are over 5 years old on YouTube yet but I want to try work out a way to try use it as a screening system for this new domain.
I also published the video below going over some manual forum posts I purchased on Fiverr as a test but they are mostly no follow, not sure what kind of shelf life they will have either in all honesty.

Update
hrqrOT2m.png

Income is from my full money site network.​
  • Started to research the niche for the domain that I plan to start next month. Spent a few hours watching YouTube videos and reading articles for the niche and taking notes.
  • Started to come up with a content plan for the next domain planning out the articles that I want to type up myself and the ones that I want to send to freelance writers.
  • Ordered some test logos for the next domain to test branding and a few other things.
Although I am planning on making this next domain a zero backlinking project, I uploaded the video below on how I use forum posts as a part of my backlinking strategy for my other domains.

Update
CX4kLwmm.png

• Article 1 - 1617 Words.
  • Article 2 - 3009 Words. (For next months domain)
  • The logos have been returned for next month's domain so have settled on branding for it.
  • Started to look at ways to use Pinterest as a traffic source for this new domain. I think I will pick up Canva Pro and Tailwind Pro at the start of next month. I wanted to use Pinterest to promote my YouTube channel but then I got sick last month and its been on the back burner ever since so going to put more time into it starting early next month.

Update
nQHD4kbm.png

• Article 1 - 2447 Words.
  • Article 2 - 2544 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1737 Words.
  • Article 4 - 2945 Words.
  • Changed the niche for next month's domain to a niche that I know better. I was researching the niche that I was going to go with a little more reading blogs about it and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to stick to smashing content out for it because I would just get bored. The new niche is the same niche as one of my other blogs but I am planning to try implement everything I have learned over the years into this new one.
I also published my site report video going over the domain that I launched in January below that maybe helpful to some people following along.

Update
wJ7pIgom.png

• Article 1 - 1646 Words.
  • Article 2 - 2771 Words.
  • Noticed that some of the items for one of my Amazon blogs are out of stock again, thankfully its just a low price point item but I am hoping that the supply chain can get back to normal ASAP.
I also uploaded my video on some keyword competition analysis tips and tricks that may be helpful.

Update
ANPFns5m.png

• Article 1 - 1962 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 1966 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 1866 Words.
  • Article 4 - 2210 Words.
  • Canceled Surfer SEO as the content for this next domain is super specific and there is not many keyword-relevant terms on the front page for most of the articles.
  • Spent some time researching self-managed hosting but I think I will just stick with Sitegrounds for now at least, I rather have the time to churn out content then learn what to do to manage my own server so I will just pay Sitegrounds that little bit more.
  • Been doing more keyword research for next months doing as well as coming up with a few tests that I want to run on it based around a theory that I have with zero search volume keywords trading down the chain.

Update

PWN09rFm.png

• Article 1 - 1653 Words.
  • Article 2 - 2724 Words.
I also published the video below going over my off page SEO backlinking strategy as well as an overview of the different link types that might be helpful.

Nice increase in income. :) Your hard work is paying off.

Yea, only just catching back up after the 20% drop in traffic on my main domain after May 4th but onwards and upwards :).

Update
PmeMpA5m.png

• Article 1 - 1045 Words.
  • Purchased hosting, AAWP, Genius Link, and posted most of the content to the new domain.

Update
JW99852m.png

• Article 1 - 1247 Words.
  • Article 2 - 2146 Words.
  • Signed up for Canva Pro and Tailwind. Just gone for the monthly sub with tailwind for now but might end up taking the annual one for the post restriction removal.
  • Just playing around with pushing pins out for my YouTube channel right now to try see what works and then I will try a few theories that I have for the new website that I just started.

Update
g28y7WYm.png

• Article 1 - 1297 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1582 Words.
  • Article 3 - 2028 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 1527 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 5 - 1515 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 6 - 1996 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 7 - 1780 Words.
  • First article tracking at position 73 for the new domain in the SERP for this new domain giving me some peace of mind that it shouldn’t end up having any issues with indexing.
  • Built out the home page for the new website with the Starter Templates plugin from Astra.

Update
V8udswbm.png

• Article 1 - 1383 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1452 Words.
  • Article 3 - 2003 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 1994 Words - Outsourced.
  • Posted some more pins to Tailwind for my YouTube channel, i’m about half way through the videos I want pins online for now.
Views: 8,224

AWESOME AND MORE AWESOME!

Cheers dude :).

MI
Back