The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold [Journey] Growing An Informational Intent Site To $10,000 A Month From Scratch!

Update
Wk1PxVem.png

Income is from my full money site network.​
  • Smashed with returns again, this time on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca.
  • Article 1 - 1685 Words.
  • Shopllc kindly said he would help me with the custom AAWP buttons and although there was some user error on my part, we ended up getting it done. I spent some time going back through the articles saved as draft on this new domain I am planning to launch next month and added eBay links where possible.
  • My personal blog is getting smashed with bot traffic and it will likely go offline in a few days if I can’t fix it. Installed the Blackhole for Bad Bots plugin to try and get a quick fix but will leave it for a few days to see if it helps or not. If I can't fix it I might just switch it to a branded domain on a service like bitly as I only need the shortened URLs.
  • Applied to the Walmart affiliate program to try and increase diversification of income.

Update
HB1gkA1m.png

• Article 1 - 1619 Words.
  • Article 2 - 4468 Words - Outsourced.
  • Spent some time trying to decide if going with genius links will be better for this new domain rather than intext buttons. A friend uses them and he said his income held after switching to them but it is much more diversified now so I think I will give them a try later in the week.
  • Put a new test up on Quora for traffic leaking and I think I have worked out a way to track hits now.
  • 10 manual forum posted delivered from the new service vendor, 2 dead, 4 do follow, 4 no follow, considering they are 30% cheaper then the old vendor I will probably stick with this guy from now on.

Update
DoHDKpmm.png

• Article 1 - 1640 Words.
  • Article 2 - 4011 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 4395 Words - Outsourced.
  • Pinterest paid traffic test came in at $0.28 CPC so I will be focusing on just trying to grow my account and pull organic traffic if possible.
  • Spent some time planning the diversification approach and I think that I might swap all of my domains over from AAWP to Genius links over the coming months or so. I have stuff on tomorrow so it probably wont be till Thursday when I actually sign up and see how I feel.
I also upload the video below going over what I would consider to be a realistic approach to the first six months of part-time/full-time blogging that may be helpful.

Update
mUkZMUsm.png

• Article 1 - 4059 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 2 - 1471 Words.
  • MediaVine increased their minimum session requirement to 50,000 per month so it's going to be a pain to get the domain that I launched last month on their network in its current state, I guess Ezoic or Monumetric will have to do but I'm not even sure if it's going to be getting to 10,000 sessions a month anytime soon so it might just have to sit on Adsense.
  • Bot traffic still smashing my personal blog even with wordfence and bad bot blackhole set up. Ticketed Sitegrounds support and apparently its something to do with the htaccess causing issues with Apache generating hits that aren't real from pretty links redirects so its not actually bot traffic. Their tech team has tried to fix it but its going to take a few days to see if it actually works.
  • Turns out Pinterest traffic does track on YouTube analytics so going to look into scaling into Pinterest and Quora from now on as its more longterm traffic rather than one-hit-wonder traffic. I have only been messing with direct links with Quora for a few days and its already up to the fourth highest external traffic source for my YouTube channel. Now that I have a way to track the Quora traffic I am thinking of doing one post per day on the platform for all of next month.

Update
8TyXRrwm.png

• This I have given myself food poisoning or something so been in bed most the last few days and it's been worse today so didn't get much done.
  • Article 1 - 4297 Words - Outsourced.
  • Been in bed watching a bunch of videos on Pinterest and Quora promotion.
  • Microphone deliveries seem to be starting up in the UK again soon so hope to be able to get an upgraded mic.
Uploaded a video last night on some ways that you are able to use IFTTT with blogging.

Update

Basically been man down with this food poison or whatever it is all week, not much better so I guess it will be the same for next week too, even just sitting up right hurts. Going to think about going to hospital tomorrow for prescription meds and scans if its no better.

Update
GGOUB38m.png

• Finally feeling better so took an easy day with some light work.
  • Caught up on emails after being sick for so long, no real dramas but most of my content writers are done with their jobs for this month, just need Amazon to pay me then I can send their next batch of jobs out to them.
  • I started formatting the content that my freelancers had been delivering while I was sick as I was just saving it to draft as delivered when ill to let the freelance writers keep going with their content orders.
  • I haven't heard back from the Walmart affiliate program so I'm just going to stick with Amazon and AAWP for this next website as I already have it set up to take that route anyway.
  • Setup the next content templates in Surfer SEO for one of the writers for next month, I will try to smash all of the ones for me and the other writers out tomorrow and then get back to regular work from Monday.
  • I have been offered a niche edit review from a new service launching. They couldn't wait for a URL from the new domain so I had to use it with the site from May that is kind of in limbo but considering that its free I will check it out in case I need a new niche edit provider in the future anyway.

Update
byKiN8Um.png

• Article 1 - 2018 Words - Outsourced.
  • Built out more Surfer SEO templates for next month's content orders all caught up with the template side of things now.
  • Spent most of the day prepping the content from that was delivered from the freelance writers while I was sick, pretty much up to date now but still have a hand full to finish tomorrow then its up to date.
  • Guest Post order from the new service has been delivered, the actual article content is solid and the post is on a DA89 domain with solid metrics so I'm really happy about it in all honesty, going to put more orders their way next month.

Update
3xfJHOtm.png

• Finished formatting all of the banked articles for this new domain, I will probably start publishing them tomorrow ready for the 1st as I have a few things on next week so depending on how things land I might not be able to publish them all in a single day.
  • Been number-crunching my analytics and rank tracker data more and more today and I think buyer intent affiliate keywords are only going to be getting harder and harder as Google seem to be adding more and more widgets to the SERP rather than just having organic articles. After this domain that I am launching in a few days, I will probably try an informational domain again for the one after it based around display ads.

Update
H3VV36Om.png

• Article 1 - 2034 Words - Outsourced.
  • 3 x niche edits delivered from last month's order, all 3 have solid metrics and I will be using the niche edit service again in the future for this new domain.
  • The guy I reached out to a week or two back to work on the domain I started in May got back to me and said he can probably fit me in for a few articles a week starting next week as one of his clients has cut their order short. Going to have him work on some informational articles for the domain that I launched in May using a tweaked version of the keyword research method to try and avoid the issues caused by the 4th May update.
  • Prepped the keywords to push to the writer for the informational domain and gave them one last check, tried to make the Surfer templates for them but the Surfer server seems to have been down most of the day or something and I couldn't log in so I will do it tomorrow.
  • Finished setting AAWP up with the Amazon API access on the domain I am launching on the 1st and finished off a few other little things so its pretty much good to go now.
How it is going with the New affiliate commission announced by Amazon.

The ones from April?

Update
eemXMrYm.png

Income is from my full money site network.
  • Article 1 - 1565 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1473 Words.
  • It finally looks like microphones are coming back in stock so hoping to get a new mic for YouTube next month.
  • Managed to publish all of the content for the new domain and submitted the sitemap to GSC. I will keep an eye on the coverage tab as I am expecting to have indexing issues with this domain too but fingers crossed it doesn’t happen.

Update
nGS6YZam.png

• Article 1 - 1616 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1281 Words.
  • Smashed out some Surfer templates to use the rest of the credits that I have for this month before the credits reset tonight. I will probably quickly use up the credits for July too and then downgrade my package with them as I'm not getting through the credits quickly anyway.
  • Two test orders sent out for the informational domain started in May using the post May 4th update keyword research method and I will scale this up over July.
  • All of the content that I published last night for the new domain has had its initial crawl from Google according to GSC and there's no issues in the coverage tab yet so hoping for more of the same as the pages start to jump into the SERPs and hope it will just climb as usually and not be in the Crawled - Not Indexed section.
Published the video below going over my highest income domain that may be helpful for some people following along.

Update
teTcnImm.png

• Article 1 - 1558 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1694 Words.
  • The pages for the new domain that I just launched are starting to show up in webmaster tools but they are in the "Crawled - Currently Not Indexed." section. I'm hoping that its just because it's brand new and that they will index soon, if not I will try the forced indexing thing in GSC to see if that can help.
  • Ordered 11 new 4000-word buyer intent articles from Buy Sell Text.
  • The guy who I have sent templates to for my informational domain emailed me back saying the slots he has free are in the middle and end of the month but he will try to get content back as and when he can.
I published a video going over ordering content on Fiverr at different price points with examples of the articles that the gig vendors delivered that might be helpful to people.

Update
H3VV36Om.png

• Article 1 - 2034 Words - Outsourced.
  • 3 x niche edits delivered from last month's order, all 3 have solid metrics and I will be using the niche edit service again in the future for this new domain.
  • The guy I reached out to a week or two back to work on the domain I started in May got back to me and said he can probably fit me in for a few articles a week starting next week as one of his clients has cut their order short. Going to have him work on some informational articles for the domain that I launched in May using a tweaked version of the keyword research method to try and avoid the issues caused by the 4th May update.
  • Prepped the keywords to push to the writer for the informational domain and gave them one last check, tried to make the Surfer templates for them but the Surfer server seems to have been down most of the day or something and I couldn't log in so I will do it tomorrow.
  • Finished setting AAWP up with the Amazon API access on the domain I am launching on the 1st and finished off a few other little things so its pretty much good to go now.

The ones from April?

Yes after April Update. They have deducted commissions on all the products.

Update
RMhojBxm.png

• Article 1 - 1583 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1623 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1797 Words.
  • Did more keyword research for the domain that I launched in May using my post May 4th method. With any luck I will have this new domain that I just launched in maintenance mode by the end of this month and then be able to focus on the domain from May again as my primary project as the issue with the coverage tab in GSC seems to have cleared up.
I also published my monthly update video that might be helpful for anyone following along.
Yes after April Update. They have deducted commissions on all the products.

Its not all products, the majority of my niches are in categories that were not reduces so nothing really changed for me on my bigger sites.

Update
UIk9F0Vm.png

• Article 1 - 1563 Words.
  • Article 2 - 1578 Words.
  • Article 3 - 1479 Words.
  • Did more keyword research for the project I launched in May between the articles above to keep productive.
  • Had to order another bot on SERPRobot as I was maxing out my daily checks on my rank tracker and prefer to have it run daily then reduce the frequency of checks.
  • Initial entry positions for the new domain I launched on Monday are starting to show up in my rank tracker project giving me hope that it won't have the same problems that the domain from January is having with the indexing bug in Google.
I also uploaded a video going over how I make my blog article templates in Surfer SEOs content editor that may be helpful to some people.

Update
nDSQqVbm.png

• Article 1 - 1562 Words.
  • Article 2 - 4123 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 1590 Words.
  • I spent some time trying to find the release dates for the new products confirmed for the blog I started back in August 2019. The teasers are all out and the community are speculating on release dates but I can't find anything solid so I think it will probably be next month now so I will just put the time into articles for the domain I launched a few days back.
  • Managed to find the time to go back and reformat most of my Quora answers so they use direct linking for YouTube so I can actually track it. I am also wanting to try and publish more articles on Quora this month to see the level of traffic that I am able to pull from it now that I have a way to actually track growth. I managed to publish two new Quora answers today, one was 1500ish words and the other was 2000ish words.
Took a little fudging around :p

Cheers dude.

Update
tq9O5BIm.png

• Article 1 - 1514 Words.
  • Article 2 - 4016 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 3 - 1949 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 4 - 1956 Words - Outsourced.
  • Article 5 - 1507 Words.
  • I also published this 3840 Word Quora Answer to traffic leak for my YouTube channel.
I also published a video going over my thoughts on using Web 2.0s in 2020 as a part of a backlinking strategy that maybe helpful to some people.

MI
Back