The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Aditya007

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing good. I'm Aditya from New Delhi, India. I've been into affiliate marketing since 2013, I started my journey with content lockers back then. I gradually moved to adult marketing using my social media traffic. I eventually had to stop when it became harder to drive adult traffic from social media.Although I've been into affiliate marketing for more than 6 years, I recently started with adult media buying and I've already started to see some results. I plan to take my media buying journey to another level in the coming months. Any help and suggestions in this regard would be appreciated.

Also, I should mention that being an engineering student, I am a pro developer and I know several languages like javascript, php, html/css etc that is very useful while making landing pages. I'd be very happy to use my technical knowledge to help and contribute wherever needed in this forum.

Hoping to make new friends, a good relationship with people here, learn new things and help the fellow members whenever I can.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Good luck to you man ,i cannot give you advice as i dont have experience with adult traffic but i am prety sure you will succed ,you dont neet to give up at all

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have a number of vendors and members who deal with the adult vertical here, so lots of help for you. :)

This forum might be informative for you: Adult Marketing

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

hey) if you consider moving on with adult let us know :)

MI
Back