The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I need a little help with the traffic on Youtube + cpa

albertTZ

affiliate
Hi my name is Albert, and for a month I'm still trying to promote cpa offers on Youtube . I found out almost all the things related to Youtube + CPA . Just por and simple does not work , maybe I'm wrong somewhere. I want to know if someone can help me . Thanks in advance

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

How much traffic are you able to generate and over what period of time?
CPA is not a noun.

What segment of a CPA offer? and;
  1. is there any real intent on the part of the viewer?
  2. is the offer a credible value to act upon?

Well how above said ,what traffic you have ? You need to have some good volume traffic to make money with cpa or selling online in general

Cloaking can make your life easier (or worst, lol) depends on your experiences. Youtube is a very good source of traffic if you run youtube ads. Video creates desires and curiosity then to your presell and sell the offer. I do crypto offers there with good ROI. 100-200%

Ps: everything needs investments and efforts, this is real life, not the other wso you bought last year lol

I found out almost all the things related to Youtube + CPA . Just por and simple does not work

Well, because you failed does not mean that YT & CPA doesn't work. There are an abundance of successful campaign funnel strategies and methods providing marketers steady earnings.

YouTube is a good ways to generate traffic. Don't focus on video and ask people to go and complete, download any games, app etc.

Focus on what customer want. Focus on how the CPA offer can help
Customer in his life and create video on it

banners
Back