Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I made $893 by Leveraging other peoples email list

msulcs

Marketplace Seller
Reddit-Twitter Master Method: Guide to Massive Traffic
Rankd SEO - BACKLINK DATABASE
Intro:

I have an interesting story about how powerful partnerships are.

For a while, I didn't know whether I should post about it, because I can't mention mine or my partner's product without promoting it (which is against the rules).

Without giving the key details it's not that interesting of a story, but the main message about strong partnerships is the key.

What I did:

Last month one of my clients, who owns his own software, contacted me after I updated one of my info products.
He offered me a collaboration. Since his software can be used also for Reddit (my eBook is about Reddit), he offered to cross-promote my eBook.

I gave him a special discount code for his followers ($20 off). His commission is 50%. His cut is $23.50 for each sale.

He made a video about how his software can be used for Reddit and suggested his clients/followers to buy my guide since it can be beneficial for his customers.

He made a video for the first email, and after that, he made 3 more videos for the second email.

During the first month, he sold 38 books with his coupon. His commission was $893. And that's the exact amount which I made thanks to his cross-promotion.

Here's a screenshot from my admin panel:
eWMgMqd.jpg

Not bad for two emails.

Since he had a lot of clients and a large email list, he made easy money. Which made me easy money. It's a Win-Win situation.

The only problem is that it's not that easy to get many of these collaborations if people don't know you personally. It takes a lot of convincing and networking to make deals like this.

I hope this inspires you guys to network with other people!

This is a great trick that most people don't understand.
If you can find influencers to promote your product, you can do this over and over
congrats!!

MI
Back