“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I made $893 by Leveraging other peoples email list

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by msulcs, Dec 12, 2018.

1. msulcs

msulcs Member Marketplace Seller affiliate

Intro:

I have an interesting story about how powerful partnerships are.

For a while, I didn't know whether I should post about it, because I can't mention mine or my partner's product without promoting it (which is against the rules).

Without giving the key details it's not that interesting of a story, but the main message about strong partnerships is the key.

What I did:

Last month one of my clients, who owns his own software, contacted me after I updated one of my info products.
    He offered me a collaboration. Since his software can be used also for Reddit (my eBook is about Reddit), he offered to cross-promote my eBook.

I gave him a special discount code for his followers ($20 off). His commission is 50%. His cut is $23.50 for each sale.

He made a video about how his software can be used for Reddit and suggested his clients/followers to buy my guide since it can be beneficial for his customers.

He made a video for the first email, and after that, he made 3 more videos for the second email.

During the first month, he sold 38 books with his coupon. His commission was $893. And that's the exact amount which I made thanks to his cross-promotion.

Here's a screenshot from my admin panel:
    [​IMG]

Not bad for two emails.

Since he had a lot of clients and a large email list, he made easy money. Which made me easy money. It's a Win-Win situation.

The only problem is that it's not that easy to get many of these collaborations if people don't know you personally. It takes a lot of convincing and networking to make deals like this.

I hope this inspires you guys to network with other people!

TheDanmit likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Ben103

Ben103 Affiliate affiliate

msulcs likes this.
  4. Swjedinight

Swjedinight Affiliate affiliate

This is a great trick that most people don't understand.
    If you can find influencers to promote your product, you can do this over and over
    congrats!!

msulcs likes this.
  5. Abraham DiGiAff

Abraham DiGiAff Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Good Job. Congrats. Yes, this inspires from you guys to network with other people!

msulcs likes this.
MI