The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

i cant get approved in any affiliate network!

Goku

affiliate
Mundomedia = rejected
Matomy = rejected
Clickdealer = rejected
yeahmobi = rejected (they never respond me, 2 weeks waiting)
a4d = rejected (they never respond me, 2 weeks waiting)
peerfly = rejected (they never respond me, 2 weeks waiting)
Adsimilis = rejected ( they add me to skype, they ask me a day for an interview, but after that they never respond me again )
maxbounty = approved but my Affiliate manager dont answer my emails, i cant work without an affiliate manager.
neverblue = in process, i have the Affiliate manager in my skype but he dont respond me.

My test budget is $2000 USD, i want to start my first campaign, i am tired of reading study cases and a lot of more things, i have all the possible knowledge to start, i am not afraid to lose my money, but i dont want to play the lottery, i want to start in mobile or at minimum in an good affiliate network where i can have contact with my affiliate manager, i know i need to improve my english, sometimes i have a translator (my sister, she speaks english perfectly) and she is graphic designer.

i read a guide of how to get approved at affiliate networks, i know why they reject the 80% of people, i dont want to lie to get approved, i know 80% of noobs will waste your time but i am not part of these noobs.

I am a legal boy, i have my identification ID, i can tell you my home phone number (ground line), i can prove that i am a legal boy.

I am a noob yes but I am smart, in the battlefield 4 leaderboards of my country i am the #1 in ps4, 76% of wins ratio, i like the mathematics, the statistics, the science, i am not the typical noob that want to waste the time of the Affiliate managers asking obviously questions, when i practice something i become good after a while.

It is a good thing this barrier to join to an affiliate network, I'm not giving up , but i want to start my first campaign very soon, i want to spend my 2000 USD budget and learn! i want to improve my english too! but time is money! some affiliate manager please give me a chance! just please approve my account and give me only 1 question to you! i dont need anymore! which is the most you can lose?

Mundomedia = rejected
Matomy = rejected
Clickdealer = rejected
Adsimilis = rejected ( they add me to skype, they ask me a day for an interview, but after that they never respond me again )
maxbounty = approved but my Affiliate manager dont answer my emails, i cant work without an affiliate manager.
neverblue = in process, i have the Affiliate manager in my skype but he dont respond me.

Okay, from what you have stated, you have your ducks in a row, this means you have the right elements to get started. Since you are already in two networks, I highly recommend using them to your advantage. This means start promoting offers in the two networks you have been accepted. Get a couple of offers producing good leads for the two networks you are in and you will find it much easier to get accepted at new networks. Maxbounty and NeverBlue are both very good networks and you should be very pleased they have accepted you.

Since you are in a couple of networks, you probably told the other networks you applied to that you are with Max and Never. When networks see a Newbie applying to multiple networks in a short time, it raises flags and are often suspected of being someone that is going to flood them with bad traffic long enough to get some conversions before being banned.

You have a budget, you have a couple of networks, all you need to do now is get a good tracker and traffic source. once you have established yourself with your current two networks as a solid marketer, then the gates to more networks will open up for you.

T J

Hey Goku, Neverblue welcomes all legit affiliates to apply to our network.
I may be able to help you get approved onto Neverblue if you signup below & hit me up on Skype.
Neverblue | Affiliate Application This link will let our Compliance team know you're coming from me.
My Skype is NeverblueJoao. Find me there and I can look into where your application stands.
Make sure you are honest in the application and complete it in full. Thanks! =)

Hi Affiliate Managers, I am a CPA newbie here. I noticed that website is required in application.

May I know if I have not created one yet, would it be affecting my application?

I know how to create a blog but I do not have any idea on the content.

I hope you can help to clear my mind and I am ready to start with my applications to all your networks.

Thank you.

Mundomedia = rejected
Matomy = rejected
Clickdealer = rejected

My test budget is $2000 USD, i want to start my first campaign, i am tired of reading study cases and a lot of more things, i have all the possible knowledge to start, i am not afraid to lose my money, but i dont want to play the lottery, i want to start in mobile or at minimum in an good affiliate network where i can have contact with my affiliate manager, i know i need to improve my english, sometimes i have a translator (my sister, she speaks english perfectly) and she is graphic designer.

i read a guide of how to get approved at affiliate networks, i know why they reject the 80% of people, i dont want to lie to get approved, i know 80% of noobs will waste your time but i am not part of these noobs.

I am a legal boy, i have my identification ID, i can tell you my home phone number (ground line), i can prove that i am a legal boy.

I am a noob yes but I am smart, in the battlefield 4 leaderboards of my country i am the #1 in ps4, 76% of wins ratio, i like the mathematics, the statistics, the science, i am not the typical noob that want to waste the time of the Affiliate managers asking obviously questions, when i practice something i become good after a while.

It is a good thing this barrier to join to an affiliate network, I'm not giving up , but i want to start my first campaign very soon, i want to spend my 2000 USD budget and learn! i want to improve my english too! but time is money! some affiliate manager please give me a chance! just please approve my account and give me only 1 question to you! i dont need anymore! which is the most you can lose?

Hi Goku, try Mobidea :) Our experienced account managers, fast payments and the highest eCPMs are our main advantages.

Hi,
My name is Max Pinch, I'm senior manager of Affiligrand Network.
I'll be glad to see you in our team ...
You can register on our network and get in touch with me to discuss working together.

due to high volume of fraud these networks are careful to accept new affiliates . but sadly these networks sometimes ignore legitimate affiliates due to fear of fraud and vice versa .
Honestly An affiliate network should seek and review traffic source very carefully before accepting or rejecting an affiliate application .
for example a simple facebook page or simple blog with genuine traffic could deliver more leads than a professional website (its just an example , i have clear set of guidelines which could help any affiliate network to decide weather to accept or reject affiliate application

Have you tried YTZ? We accept lots of newbies. We have rotator campaigns that rotate offers based on performance and show our top offers to your users based on their criteria (geo/browser/device/os). We specialize in back end optimization, which means you can focus on buying traffic and finding the best sources - lots of newbies find this helpful!

You can sign up for an account, or feel free to reach out to me if you have more questions! :) skype: marissa.ytz

Have you considered some auto-approval networks, like CpaLead?(ref link)
I mean they may not be the greatest, but at least you could get started somewhere...

Hey I'm a AM looking for great new affiliates to add to our network. If you're interested Check our program out or PM me and id be more then happy to help you along and work with you to set-up an account through our website and get started! We have a high payouts and exclusive offers that generate a lot of income as long as you have the necessary traffic.

Hey I'm a AM looking for great new affiliates to add to our network. If you're interested Check our program out or PM me and id be more then happy to help you along and work with you to set-up an account through our website and get started! We have a high payouts and exclusive offers that generate a lot of income as long as you have the necessary traffic.

@Alex.upclick , please do not solicit our members until you are approved as an official Resource!

You can apply here: CPAYay, you should be able to get in with your qualifications. They have lots of mobile offers too.

With that budget you are starting good. There some affiliate networks they will accept you directly without leting you waiting or wasting your time without at least any answer. If you still need some of them, tell me and I will give you some links.

You are welcome to join our affiliate network OlympicOffers.com. We might have a small interview on Skype (skype name: discovernl) within the hour after you sign up, but that's about it. I can imagine it's very frustrating to wait for weeks to get approved, especially when you're very motivated.

banners
Back