The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

i cant get approved in any affiliate network!

That's odd, maybe you didn't put in much effort because I am a newbie to media buying and I got accepted within the past week by:

MaxBounty
Peerfly
ClickDealer
GlobalWide Media (Neverblue)

And a few other quality affiliate networks.

I would suggest you probably start with the networks you are approved on, before applying for others again. When you have successfully nailed some successes in your endeavors, your stats will speak for you.

I would suggest you probably start with the networks you are approved on, before applying for others again. When you have successfully nailed some successes in your endeavors, your stats will speak for you.

This is true. I have found having experience in any field of affiliate marketing will give you a boost with the acceptance rate into affiliate networks. Usually they just want to know who you are, what you've done in the past, and how you're going to utilize their network.

You don't always need the ability to prove that you have earnings. I have learned this past week that (again) the majority of affiliate networks just want to get a feel for who you are and what you're going to do within their network.

Expect major shaves from all of these "hey join us" affiliate networks.

I have quickly learned the quality networks take time but are worth the effort. I.E. Initial application, email conversation, phone conversation, approved.

Last edited:
Expect major shaves from all of these "hey join us" affiliate networks.

I have quickly learned the quality networks take time but are worth the effort. I.E. Initial application, email conversation, phone conversation, approved.

Well, it seems bit snobbish to net let guys become affiliates just because they are not making $$$

Well, it seems bit snobbish to net let guys become affiliates just because they are not making $$$

Kate, the income is just a bonus. What they really want to see is some type of experience in the industry.

Either way, it is definitely not snobbish. Maybe in a social environment but this is a business environment.

Somehow you'll never get $$$ affiliates if you don't help them grow with you :)

Incorrect. The quality affiliate networks already have big earners.

Hardcore lead shaving affiliate networks = "We'll take everyone as an affiliate! Income or experience doesn't matter!"

Quality affiliate network with quality offers and higher lead payouts = "We want to confirm that you're familiar with the industry, what type of campaigns you've ran in the past, and that you aren't going to send fraudulent/shady traffic to our network."

i think approve an account at any network that is easy .
i do not any experience but i already approved lot account.

Incorrect. The quality affiliate networks already have big earners.

Hardcore lead shaving affiliate networks = "We'll take everyone as an affiliate! Income or experience doesn't matter!"

Quality affiliate network with quality offers and higher lead payouts = "We want to confirm that you're familiar with the industry, what type of campaigns you've ran in the past, and that you aren't going to send fraudulent/shady traffic to our network."

Let's go deeper. How did famous networks start? Did they start with top-rank affiliates? Not that sure )

i think approve an account at any network that is easy .
i do not any experience but i already approved lot account.
Please tell me how can? I am finding some networks wich have both PC and mobile offers. I am interesting in survey offers and i am try to promote CPI mobile. What network can i sign up?

I am just thinking, have you ever been banned in any of the affiliate networks? You may be suffering the consequences of the past eventualities. Most of these affiliate marketing networks are universal and therefore when you are blacklisted in one, it makes it easier to have a ripple effect. Also make sure that you have met the requirements.

Better to start with some approved network. Start some activity to show with all good networks. This will help you get approved easily.

If you're still looking to get approved and start firing campaigns, join us (1st Month FREE).

Hy You Can Start With Us We Accept Beginners :):)
also the affiliate manager Will help u So much

banners
Back