The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

i cant get approved in any affiliate network!

I can't believe , If you are not passing false information on signup page everyone approve. How ever it is very important to contact account manager before signup , So take another chance and find the account managers details first and ask him to help you get approved.

Hey Goku, Neverblue welcomes all legit affiliates to apply to our network.
I may be able to help you get approved onto Neverblue if you signup below & hit me up on Skype.
Neverblue | Affiliate Application This link will let our Compliance team know you're coming from me.
My Skype is NeverblueJoao. Find me there and I can look into where your application stands.
Make sure you are honest in the application and complete it in full. Thanks! =)
Hi,
I have applied my application through your link .and need your attention and take a look and help me to joining the network.email is fawad15@gmail.com and skype id is fawadmn

I beleive that first and foremost you must tell the CPA network that you are a newbie but you only want to use 100% whitehat methods to promote their offers. If you also let them know about your background, budget, strategic plans then they'll most likely to accept you.

Most of these networks olny want to filter out bad traffic that could hurt their relationship with the advertisr. So if you're geniue and not bs'ing but rather tell them everything honestly with energy and excitement, I'm sure that they'll approve you.

Have you tried ExpertMobi? We accept newbies and have high rated offers covering all geos and verticals. Our dedicated support team will help you get started ;) For more information ping me on Skype: supportexpertmobi, jody.support

banners
Back