The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to get approved by

rorow

affiliate
Hi guys!

I'm Rorow, newbie in Affiliate Marketing.

I really would like to push dating offers to ad networks. But as I'm a newbie, affiliate managers will allow me to push their offers ?

What are the requirements for a media buying student?

Happy Easter!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Dating offers are very commonplace --
like to push dating offers
Do you plan to be buying ads?

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

Last edited:
Hello @Graybeard

Thanks for the links. I'm still discovering the forum and I didn't see all the sub-forums yet.

Yes I plan to buying media, small budget, just to learn. As dating is a evergreen market, I think I can learn a lot, and there are many CPA offers in this vertical.

I think that the real issue from the network POV is that a newbie may require more support time than they return in profit.

You should educate yourself in the process of establishing a viable funnel for using any offer to its greatest advantage.
And be prepared to show an example domain set up as a prototype --not I want to yada yada ... how do I?

Show some initiative that will make you seem worthwhile ..

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

As dating is a evergreen market, I think I can learn a lot, and there are many CPA offers in this vertical.

This is a great vertical for newbies to start with. There are loads of great neworks here also with offers for you in that field.

As long are we are discussing this --I just got access to a survey from Impact a marketplace for affiliate programs.

In this part they examine the business respondent's intents in maintaining their affiliate programs. The is instant to you question really ... Understanding the other guy's thinking is key to any agreement or conversion event ;)

1712274882561.png

1712274976567.png

I'm working on a more mobile friendly version of vertical tree like mind mapping

impact-survey.png

Wow great sharing! You're right, understanding what the others want is the basis of our profession after all (haha I say "our profession" but I havn't started yet ^^)

How long have you been working in affiliate marketing ?

banners
Back