The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to get Instagram Influencers to sign up as my affiliate

OscarMike

Hi all, my goal in 2024 is to build a successful ecommerce site by getting traffic from IG influencers. I've read about shopify store owners buying shoutouts on IG.

Some Shopify site owners using an affiliate app that allows influencers to be compensated with a commission for sending traffic to the site.

Can you please give any tips on how to do this?

For instance, do I need a legal agreement between myself and the influencer that clearly states what the requirements are to get a commission?

Do I need to setup a zoom meeting with the influencers to discuss the deal?

TikTok Shop allows you to connect with influencers and hire them as an affiliate. But it's only available to Americans. I'm in Canada.

Thanks

Hi all, my goal in 2024 is to build a successful ecommerce site by getting traffic from IG influencers. I've read about shopify store owners buying shoutouts on IG.

Some Shopify site owners using an affiliate app that allows influencers to be compensated with a commission for sending traffic to the site.

For instance, do I need a legal agreement between myself and the influencer that clearly states what the requirements are to get a commission?

TikTok Shop allows you to connect with influencers and hire them as an affiliate. But it's only available to Americans. I'm in Canada.

Thanks
Yeah that's true. Most influencers want upfront payment but nonetheless since you're talking about a video call which provides more transparency and suggests legitimacy, I think you can get some influencers that might want to give you a chance for negotiation and possibly your commission plan a trial.

Thanks
Bro it will take a lot of money, make influencers direct affiliate is too costly and all depends on your budget. I don't think that's a good strategy, unless you have the luxury to do so.

Bro it will take a lot of money, make influencers direct affiliate is too costly and all depends on your budget. I don't think that's a good strategy, unless you have the luxury to do so.
But I've read that it requires less capital than Facebook ads.

MI
Back