The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HY affiliates - forex related program. Any reviews or comments?

I know what you mean. I have got two guys signed up for a real account under my referral link this week. Both came in after clicking banners about the hot topic of crypto rush. I know that buying on the peak of the market sounds crazy but at the same time I know many people who like doing that. What can we do? Following trends is necessary not only in trading but also in affiliate marketing. Seeking narrow niches might be a good approach, but conversion rate and the number of depositors speak for themselves.
That’s a great approach. I will think about how to improve my content and attract more clients. I suppose I need to monitor such factors as the number of views, visitors, clicks, and registrants as the result.

Thanks indeed for sharing your studies. I really appreciate.
I bet this has changes since the coronavirus outbreak. ... from quantity targeting to quality. if anyone's interested, I'll keep you posted.
A lot has changed in the past year and an half ...
Too bad there are not any FOREX offers that are licensed in the USA (SEC CFTC).
I just made a database of the zip codes with the most filers of dividend earnings on their tax returns --I know where the rich guys live in disproportionate numbers ;)

Any ideas?

Well, that's a great question. Long-term BTC/USD charts look overbought and heavy. On the other hand, the Bitcoin price has already pulled back 7.5% counting from the recent peak, so daily oscillators have been reloaded. In my opinion, a repetition of the bloodbath that happened in January 2018 and May 2021 is a quite possible scenario. However, I don't think it will happen before Christmas. Traditionally, investors keep holding assets to take profits and spend some cash during Christmas holidays. The overall risk appetite is strong nowadays, stock indices have finished the bearish correction and continued climbing North. Besides, I doubt that a single trust can significantly affect the market with a cap of $1.17T. A blind man said: "We'll see".
Your suggestions can be confirmed by a simple chart setup (see below) based on technical analysis. The daily chart lacks momentum to continue the uptrend as the ADX and DI indicator has a declining mainline. However, Ichimoku’s leading span has a robust bullish surplus, while the bears fail to push Bitcoin price under both support lines. If that did not happen in the next few days, the upside pressure would resume, I suppose. On top of that, the Stochastic RSI oscillator bounced off the oversold zone and headed toward the bullish territory. So I think we should expect another test of the recent peak shortly. It’s not so easy to make a long-term forecast based on this picture though.
BTCUSD D NOV04.png

Last edited:
Nice pic, mate. Where should I deposit? hahaha
Look, as for me, there’s no difference what asset to pitch. Of course, people talk about Bitcoins. No problems, I can give them an opportunity to trade cryptos with leverage and the opportunity of short-selling with no need to physically own the coin. I spread my referral link everywhere I can regardless of the content. The thing is that if you post an article about the reasons why ZAR/JPY should plunge, you might not get enough views and clicks just because that is a very specific and rare currency pair. Mainstreams are the things we have to focus on as we are affiliate marketers, right?

I suppose, that's a great database you have. But those guys are prbably suited well in the scope of brokerage companies they deal with. Besides, we work with the HYCM broker, which does not accept customers from the US. You should consider a cost-per-click or per impressions models that might be more effective in this case.
Thank for the reply --just had a thought; Might be best to offer ways for them to spend their money. Investment related software, 'toys' for 'rich guys ;)'. Brokerages and investments are highly regulated in the US by the SEC or CFTC. Hell,

Luxury stuff ;)

Last edited:
Have you guys seen Bitcoin soaring above $50K? It’s trading at $54K now, that’s crazy! I have launched a separate campaign focused on BTC/USD and the advantages of the HYCM brokerage. Hope to get many leads out of it.
How about you? any luck in attracting new clients on this wave?
My crypto funnel delivers a stable flow of leads with a conversion rate above average. The geography is wide as well, but I’m trying to separate campaigns in different countries and languages just to keep an accurate track record and know how to cope with each of them in the future. Wealthy people in the Middle East go crazy about cryptos. It's good that HYCM has regulations and footprint there.

Your suggestions can be confirmed by a simple chart setup (see below) based on technical analysis. The daily chart lacks momentum to continue the uptrend as the ADX and DI indicator has a declining mainline. However, Ichimoku’s leading span has a robust bullish surplus, while the bears fail to push Bitcoin price under both support lines. If that did not happen in the next few days, the upside pressure would resume, I suppose. On top of that, the Stochastic RSI oscillator bounced off the oversold zone and headed toward the bullish territory. So I think we should expect another test of the recent peak shortly. It’s not so easy to make a long-term forecast based on this picture though.
That’s a great analysis. I will place postponed orders on both sides as the range is not so wide. Moderate targets are something that should be controlled as greed can eat your profits. So if-done orders is a must have in such an approach.

I can see that it’s possible to combine trading with affiliate activity, riight? I read that HY affiliates can withdraw referral commissions right to the HYCM trading account. That’s a great feature. I am going to sign the partner agreement and start working in this direction soon.

Sounds a bit like a creepy idea, sorry man.
I didn't know barely anything about trading two years ago. Marketing for HY affiliates was the only reason I even strated thinking about markets, charts and that kind of stuff. That really is fascinating and at the moment, as you see, that's not that difficult to make a correct forecast. I've posted the chart here in November and guess what, the same chart was used in my channels and people were like wow, BTC really did the second test of the peak! That's not that difficult to sound wise. But honestly, trading is VERY different from talking about trading.
Markets change all the time. You do a forecast and its either correct or not. Or some part of it can be correct. 'Some part' is enough to create an impression its easy to earn money with trading.
So, answering your question, yeah, you can combine, but to aff marketing using the market forecasts and hot topics of the industry is easier imo than making money with trading.

I didn't say that :)
I only said that markets change FAST. After Bitcoin tested the previous peak from example above, it dropped deep. Really deep.
However, the mid-term prediciton was 100% correct. It really was uptrending. After the nearest prediction comes true that's important to 'fix the profit'. If I was a real trader I would have sold BTC after it tested 68K, or trailed my stop loss to some profitable point, or make a new prediciton... I have no idea in fact. Ther are so many things you can do depending on how the price behaves.
In hy affiliate mareting that's easier to fi the profit. It takes saying: "Look, that's exaclty what I was saying will happen!"

I didn't say that :)
I only said that markets change FAST. After Bitcoin tested the previous peak from example above, it dropped deep. Really deep.
However, the mid-term prediciton was 100% correct. It really was uptrending. After the nearest prediction comes true that's important to 'fix the profit'. If I was a real trader I would have sold BTC after it tested 68K, or trailed my stop loss to some profitable point, or make a new prediciton... I have no idea in fact. Ther are so many things you can do depending on how the price behaves.
In hy affiliate mareting that's easier to fi the profit. It takes saying: "Look, that's exaclty what I was saying will happen!"
and that will lead people to believing that they can easily do the same and make money trading.. I see

If GBTC (GRAYSCALE BITCOIN TRUST (BTC)) is a harbinger for the futures BTC price tomorrow there may be blood in the water another BTC price drop or even a crash?

1634620214957.png

What's odd is the BTC price as been stable today to up this morning --unpredictable as ever --like a lotto ticket.

and that will lead people to believing that they can easily do the same and make money trading.. I see
I know it sounds a bit weird. The funny thing is that I do believe they can. I didn't know much about trading as I said, but I learnt and it was fun. I opened account myself with the broker to seehow it works in real life. I didn't become a millionaire trading myslef, but neigther I lost any money. I don't promote gambling and I really am sure one can make money trading forex, cryptos or anything else. If I learnt to make nice market forecasts, anyone can. Well, almost anyone. Forecasting is easy unless you play with your own money :D

BTC is now 46,866 update 46,707
What has changed fundamentally? :D

The FUD? Emotions?

Did you time the market right/wrong --buy the peak and sell at the dip? </sarcasm>
haha, you caught me. That's the reason I don't want to be involмed in trading personally. As for the market analitics - they always find how to explain everything telling "I meant this, not that, it's your mistake that you have misundersand me"...

If we try digging deeper into this matter, the price of various assets has not that much to do with real life since the US dollar stopped being backed up with gold.
Bitcoin found its place in whales portfolios. This means these whales won't let the price be dropped too much. Unless the same whales secretly short BTC futures or use options strategies. I'm starting to think about it and I immediately run into thousands of minor "yes, but" objections.
There is no point in making any market predictions if you can't cash these precictions. IMO that doesn't really matter whether you cash them via buying and selling the assets or by converting the followers into CPA payouts

Well XLM and GBTC are saying the current $62,5xx price of BTC is shaky. Bitcoin fanatics remind me of Scientologists --they believe is something less than real.

Hi All,

I have literally just created this account and registered our business as a Vendor.
Our platform is a fintech affiliate network and we work with multiple forex brokers and crypto exchanges.

Having not personally worked with HY, we hope too in the future as our growth continues. Right now we have over 25+ deals with all major and regulated names within FX.

Forex is certainly where the good money is these days, but do be careful as ROI is a key factor for these companies, if your traffic is not up to their standard (not re-depositing) they can just cut you off entirely, its also in FX brokers affiliate contracts that they have the right to cut you off, and keep any pending funds with no explanation.(be aware!)

***Edited by Admin***

Regards,
Ross

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO that doesn't really matter whether you cash them via buying and selling the assets or by converting the followers into CPA payouts
Heh, speaking of affiliate marketing, that's more important to think about economics in terms of what these trends can change in the niche rather than guessing whether the asset might hit the moon or not.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.
Cash to play and money in motion.
The article is quite impressive. On my side I strongly recommend finding the extract from Ray Dalio's 'Principle'. The chapter 'How I predicted the Great Depression'. The point is that under very similar circumstances - FED priniting the money faster than bloomber prints analytics - markets have seen several VERY different results of such actions. We all know what happened in 1929. But in 1980's inflationary spiral ended up with one of the best bull markets cuz banks lended lots of money to developing countries and to everyone's surprise they didn't announce default (all but Mexico) and vice vera made dollar stronger when started giving the money back. Dalio said it happened cuz FED and International Monetary Fund worked together. FED gave the money, IMF restructured debts so that these countries could actually pay it back.

Once again. What really matter for us as affiliate partners - volatility increases in such circumstances in any case. Volatility is what reatil traders make money with ;)

As I understand it, there is a huge difference between investing and retail trading(speculations). You can't market a brokerage service to investors, even though investing is, no doubt, wiser thing to do in a long run.

Yeap, that's exactly what I'm saying. Retail traders (successful ones) don't make money with investing. They long and short and make money both ways.
I make money when people get greedy and gealous that others make money this way.
This is why volatility is my friend. I don't have a short-term portfolio consisting of US stocksand Bitcoin that I purchased at 50K per coin.
Inflation is what really concerns me though.
It's been growing a lot recently. No wonder considering how much money'd been printed by fed reserve to boost struggling covid economics.
Anyways, looks like inflation hit prices of consumer goods, such as food and household appliances. Yet, most people didn't get their salaries inflation-adjusted. This means people get more poor.
What happens when people get more poor?
Correct, they start spending more money on food and goods and less money on services.
No matter how we struggle to present brokerage services as a mean to earn money, people are no fools. Well.. most of them aren't :) If they can't afford losing money on financial markets, they won't gamble.
This is the trend that I see. Please don't ask "what to do" LOL

Let me know if I'm mistaken, yet, I remember you've had doubts about volatility being friendly to traders and, most importantly, investors?
I can understand doubling on wealth managent firm. Afterall, overall market retracement is yet another opportunity to add more to investment basket. Every investor carved this on his forehead - say no to no panic sales, invest and forget, etc.
but Pfizer?
Biotech and pharma are no less volatile and risky compared to Bitcoin that you are so sceptic about!
What if the new research comes out saying... well, saying, guys, sorry, it doesn't help according to our new stats.
Very similar to cryptos pharma stocks have many reasons that can make them fold and get delisted from exchange.
I'm not trying to persuade you to drop Pfizer, I just want to understand the rationale - why no to BTC and why strong yes to Pfizer?

Bitcoin does nothing --that's why.
Pfizer make products --It creates value.
JHG is backing a company that is developing power storage as liquefied air compressed from solar or other alternative energy sources.
Again --some tangible value.

BTC has no real value --I think it's overpriced monopoly money --that's why.
Agree to this.

Bitcoin has no future as a value
If idiots don't give it a hype of no use.

Mostly it is spreading by the influencers. Their miss-leading statements about make money with no risk and showing money making that easy makes people greedy and all start to believe that they are getting something realistic!

MI
Back