The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

HY affiliates - forex related program. Any reviews or comments?

Let's take the example with HY. Come on, people that HODL bitcoin can be right in the long term, but days like these, when Bitcoin loses like what, 30-50% of its value?
Look like it's another catch a falling knife day (again)
1621606729760.png

%day|%week|%month|%year == wipe-out ;)

Agree! I’m not the biggest fan of cryptos personally but the topic generates traffic. I can also agree with above discussed that the percentage of people able to survive after trading on such a volatile asset is rather low, so it’s better to focus on the CPA plan for those leads. Anyway, the HYCM affiliates portal has several types of marketing materials including landing pages and banners related to the crypto topic.
Another big question is about geos. I’ve heard that trading online is getting very popular in Brazil, like it was in South Africa several years ago. So the only issue is in the content. It would be reasonable to find someone having experience in FX and CFDs and speaking Portuguese to create content for newbies. Experienced traders will definitely stay out of the crypto market, at least in margin trading.
I thought it’s possible to trade cryptos via specialized exchanges only. What are the pros and cons of trading CFDs for cryptos via regulated Forex brokers? What conditions does HYCM offer?

That’s a good question. Most of the newbies in the crypto niche do not know about such basic stuff as leverage, short positions, margin trading. It’s even hard to imagine for them how to sell something that you don’t have :))
So you have to be ready to explain such things as it wouldn’t be easy to convert them from leads to depositors.
HYCM has quite a large number of coins and cross-rates with different fiat currencies, which is a marketing advantage for affiliates. The leverage is capped at 5:1, and that’s also good for the heavy-regulated broker. Spreads are comparatively high, but the volatility pays off here.

Interesting. So there’s a whole niche of potential leads to pitch them the advantages of trading cryptos with HYCM. As far as I understand, the technical analysis should work for cryptos in the same way it does for fiat currencies and other instruments? If that’s so, there's plenty of room to create attractive content as most of the crypto newbies aren’t experts in technical analysis?

Yeah, you’re right. You can pitch all the same as per trading FX or any other instruments. Eye-catching pictures of charts with indicators are powerful. You can also tell about effective trading strategies based on indicators. Another thing to attract leads is the news and rumours. Like someone famous tweeted something ugly :)

Yeah, you’re right. You can pitch all the same as per trading FX or any other instruments. Eye-catching pictures of charts with indicators are powerful. You can also tell about effective trading strategies based on indicators. Another thing to attract leads is the news and rumours. Like someone famous tweeted something ugly :)
So if everything is the same, what's the use then?

Wow, that might be a great idea for a contest or promotion. Like 'Have you heard what this guy said about cryptos? Rush to buy bitcoins, here is the link' Haha

Sure, the same story is for important events in the FX market. For example, you can prepare a market analysis before the US NFP report. Describe several scenarios and point out what-ifs. Try to forecast where the rate of the greenback could go versus major currencies.
But do not post all of the content right away. Make a short description of the article and invite people to read it full if they are interested. In this way, you’ll get a list of prospects to work with afterwards. Try to get their contact details, oir reach them after the event and ask a couple of questions to start the conversation.

Need to double-check it feels like I saw similar creatives in the list of HYCM marketing materials. Most of the brokers like promoting such events like NFP, and I’m sure they get a flow of deposits before the event and a flow of re-deposits after it. hahah
I used to try trading on news myself, and I did not like it because of too high volatility. It’s tough to predict the outcome.

Well, you should not think like a trader in this case. You should consider yourself a marketer, asking a simple question: what would be interesting for the majority of traders (beginners, experienced ones, etc). As a result, you’ll put your content in the right path according to the steps of your marketing strategy. That looks similar, but it does not work in that way. Many people have their own opinions and your thoughts might not matter for them.

Thank you, good people, for sharing your ideas. I will consider a contest dedicated to an important event. I will try to include as many assets as possible. The basic idea is to analyse how this or that event can affect this or that asset.

So far the forex related affiliate marketing options are not that good. The reason is because there are already so many ways that people get to know about forex even without affiliate links. This will only work if you are affiliating for a new broker of which three are not so many to go around. You can try something else.

No problems, mate. That’s exactly the reason why we gather here -- to discuss the aspects of affiliate marketing in general and partnering with HYCM in particular.
As for me, this discussion turned out to be quite interesting, huh?
What would you guys tell us about your experience in working with specialized networks like TradingView for example?

A lot has changed in the past year and an half ...
Too bad there are not any FOREX offers that are licensed in the USA (SEC CFTC).
I just made a database of the zip codes with the most filers of dividend earnings on their tax returns --I know where the rich guys live in disproportionate numbers ;)

Any ideas?
I suppose, that's a great database you have. But those guys are prbably suited well in the scope of brokerage companies they deal with. Besides, we work with the HYCM broker, which does not accept customers from the US. You should consider a cost-per-click or per impressions models that might be more effective in this case.

No problems, mate. That’s exactly the reason why we gather here -- to discuss the aspects of affiliate marketing in general and partnering with HYCM in particular.
As for me, this discussion turned out to be quite interesting, huh?
What would you guys tell us about your experience in working with specialized networks like TradingView for example?
I use their charting tools on a daily basis. It’s very convenient, informative and accurate. I use their charts to show to my audience. There are many informative features to add text blocks, arrows or coloured notes to highlight an important technical level or a trading signal from a technical indicator. I can post a chart or a trading idea in the TradingView network in one click.

This is a good service, I must admit. I have a premium account with them. It works well to gain an audience but you need to post good-quality content constantly to get new leads. Many people are interested in trading stocks here. I would recommend paying for the subscription if you want to work with this network. External links are allowed and the account can be connected to Twitter, which is good I suppose.

Traders are both experienced and newbies here. You need to plan your strategy to get what you want. On the one hand, the high level of technical analysis would attract experienced traders, on the other, beginners might be confused with too complicated charts and drawings/indicators. Charts also reflect the source of data, which is important for cryptos. Nonetheless, it’s possible to get leads here for the HY affiliate program.

Have you guys seen Bitcoin soaring above $50K? It’s trading at $54K now, that’s crazy! I have launched a separate campaign focused on BTC/USD and the advantages of the HYCM brokerage. Hope to get many leads out of it.
How about you? any luck in attracting new clients on this wave?

Yeah, the topic is hot. Many people scratch their heads with the question like: “Why didn’t I buy it before?”. There are plenty of articles about the latest peak. Many experts say that Bitcoin will reach $100K this year, but I think that is too much. I do not focus on this particular stuff. I always tell people that markets offer many opportunities related to other assets but not just Bitcoins or cryptos. For instance, look at the uptrend of oil. The greenback is strong, while equities retreat from the recent peak. I think betting on the only horse doesn't make sense. On the other hand, I know that people want to make a bunch of money here and now, so they need such fairy tale like success stories of how I woke up rich.

I know what you mean. I have got two guys signed up for a real account under my referral link this week. Both came in after clicking banners about the hot topic of crypto rush. I know that buying on the peak of the market sounds crazy but at the same time I know many people who like doing that. What can we do? Following trends is necessary not only in trading but also in affiliate marketing. Seeking narrow niches might be a good approach, but conversion rate and the number of depositors speak for themselves.

If GBTC (GRAYSCALE BITCOIN TRUST (BTC)) is a harbinger for the futures BTC price tomorrow there may be blood in the water another BTC price drop or even a crash?
Well, that's a great question. Long-term BTC/USD charts look overbought and heavy. On the other hand, the Bitcoin price has already pulled back 7.5% counting from the recent peak, so daily oscillators have been reloaded. In my opinion, a repetition of the bloodbath that happened in January 2018 and May 2021 is a quite possible scenario. However, I don't think it will happen before Christmas. Traditionally, investors keep holding assets to take profits and spend some cash during Christmas holidays. The overall risk appetite is strong nowadays, stock indices have finished the bearish correction and continued climbing North. Besides, I doubt that a single trust can significantly affect the market with a cap of $1.17T. A blind man said: "We'll see".
Flamepick said:
I know what you mean. I have got two guys signed up for a real account under my referral link this week. Both came in after clicking banners about the hot topic of crypto rush. I know that buying on the peak of the market sounds crazy but at the same time I know many people who like doing that. What can we do? Following trends is necessary not only in trading but also in affiliate marketing. Seeking narrow niches might be a good approach, but conversion rate and the number of depositors speak for themselves.
Success stories are good but we need to add more creative moves rather than pitching the same things and posting cliches. People understand these things and do not read or watch content that feels like advertisement. I always try to make a content that looks like alive. Real cases, real experience, irony, humour. In that way, the audience will have a much more warm attitude to the author, and thus chances for the ice to break will grow. It doesn't even matter what topic you will make the central one.

Last edited:
banners
Back