The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

HY affiliates - forex related program. Any reviews or comments?

Paiva

I’ve got the feeling that affiliate programs that deal with forex related business can be rather interesting. Isn’t it the niche where the big money is?
I wonder if anyone tried working with HY affiliates program. Any reviews? They offer up to $1000 CPA. Sounds like smth worth paying attention. Or am I wrong?

I am not into crypto, but there are loads of members here that are.

Top aff programs are always very competitive whether it is relationships, money, or health related. Forex certainly has some good ones, but that means an affiliate needs to really know their stuff to build up a following in that niche, or anything financial related. If you want to make it work, you will definitely need an intelligence platform to know what's working and what isn't.

Last edited:
I am not into crypto, but there are loads of members here that are.

Top aff programs are always very competitive whether it is relationships, money, or health related. Forex certainly has some good ones, but that means an affiliate needs to really know their stuff to build up a following in that niche, or anything financial related. If you want to make it work, you will definitely need an intelligence platform to know what's working and what isn't.
Thank you indeed for the answer. You are right, forex is a highly competitive sphere as well. HY group is more of a forex company from what I know. They offer some crypto assets for their clients to trade, but generally this is a regular online brokerage with some nice company's history and regulations, which I know traders pay attention to.
I can't say unfortunately that I've got the best expertize to know of all trader's expectations and preferences. My brother has been trading forex for a while so I guess I can use him as my personal marketing campaigns guinea pig for experiments. I guess you are also right that it's gonna be difficult to manage without some nice intelligence platform.

I used to avoid forex related projects because I thought this niche will inevitable experience decline in the number of potential customers. You know, some people get very sceptic about the profitability of forex trading. However, it looks like I was mistaken. The magic “money button” idea is not new, but it does not seem to extinct at all. The only thing, I’d suggest paying attention to Asian targeting. Heard this is where the big money is at the moment speaking of forex.

well it's a winner take all zero sum game
upload_2020-2-28_17-43-15.png

Above is my new MSM *(main stream media (news)) live sentiment matrix chart; hypothetically this will mirror financial markets ... move over Bloomberg Terminal :D

Code:
Every 10.0s: tac index.csv|less                Fri Feb 28 17:49:58 2020

2020-02-28 17:47:11,.36363636363636363636,.63636363636363636363
2020-02-28 17:40:36,.35842293906810035842,.64157706093189964157
2020-02-28 17:38:22,.34256055363321799307,.65743944636678200692
2020-02-28 17:32:28,.34456928838951310861,.65543071161048689138
2020-02-28 17:28:36,.34444444444444444444,.65555555555555555555
2020-02-28 17:27:09,.32692307692307692307,.67307692307692307692
2020-02-28 17:15:37,.34296028880866425992,.65703971119133574007

Last edited:
Thanks indeed for sharing your studies. I really appreciate.
I bet this has changes since the coronavirus outbreak. Moreover, I do believe as more people stay at home now, more of the m will get interested in some work-from-home jobs. Why not trading? No, don't answer the obvious thing, I'm speaking of people's overall attitude. Bloomberg has posted yesterday, that US receives 10-15 times more of new unemployment claims these days compared to same dates last year. I bet same thing happens in Europe and Asia. Moreover, I start thinking of shifting the approch from quantity targeting to quality. if anyone's interested, I'll keep you posted.

Have similar thoughts on this matter. But the equation has got lots of unknowns. For example we can't know for sure people will get more interested in trading now. On the one hand poeple might need to start saving more and trading requires the risk capital... On the other hand, you are right, people can think of trading as of a work-from-home job. And the rumours are that the markets are very promising now, this can help too.

I’m sorry for interrupting, but has anyone here tried the forex affiliates already in practice? What are the expected initial investments?

I think it’s rather risky to start with a traditional approach here. As it was said above, a zero sum effect is not that unlikely. What I personally did already is negotiating with opinion leaders. Have had two decent candidates already. One of them has got a loyal auditoria of traders, cuz he was teaching them trading. If I help him with get traffic to his webinars, he can help with promotion of HYCM for trading. Conversion rates should be much higher than from regular traffic. And the plan is to get all of his current community for free, lol

Sounds like a decent plan :) I wish you all the good luck with it. Let me know please once you get the first results, I’m quite interested.

I’m sorry, but how do you plan to control the fairness of commissions you get? I mean ok, you’ve got some nice leads, but what’s next? What if broker says they’ve got subscriptions but no revenue, so you get nothing for the work done? I bet traders want some privacy in regard of their deposits and trading activity, so the broker can’t really tell you how much profit they’ve got with your leads, which makes the whole idea senseless.

I’m sorry, but how do you plan to control the fairness of commissions you get? I mean ok, you’ve got some nice leads, but what’s next? What if broker says they’ve got subscriptions but no revenue, so you get nothing for the work done? I bet traders want some privacy in regard of their deposits and trading activity, so the broker can’t really tell you how much profit they’ve got with your leads, which makes the whole idea senseless.

I think you're likely not familiar with the affiliate portals in place for the affiliates that promote this space.

Oh, come on, with such an approach you can’t do business with anybody at all. Sure, traders want some privacy, but noone is going to send a partner the copies of the signed documents. It just shows in the dashboard like a number of active traders you’ve got, and what stage they are at. That simple.
HY affiliates dashboard.jpg

So did you manage to get any payouts so far? And what do the referred traders need to do for you to get paid by the aff partner?

Well, that really depends on what you agree upon. CPAs have to meet the min requirements. The payout is done once they trade a certain amount of lots (usually 5 lots is enough) and/or a minimum deposit must be done. The amount of deposit varies and that’s discussed separately with the HY representative before you start a campaign.
Personally, I’ve chosen revenue based payouts. Like when traders pay broker commissions and I get 10% of those. I’ve done this for the sole reason I’m pretty confident about the quality of the leads. They are all real traders and won’t work with $100 depos like newbies prefer to do. Moreover, it’s a lifetime deal for their accounts and passive income is my real goal here.

I know there are a lot of earnings. But I haven't tried.
I hope so, I hope so man.
I've started working on it seriously few weeks ago. We've got 4 registrations at the moment but only 2 deposits funded. If we've chosen CPA, we could have withdrawen the first payouts already. As long as its rev share, we are still counting pennies ((

At least you've got some results now and you can kinda extrapolate the experience and see how new investments can increase the payouts. I wouldn't hurry with conclusions though about CPA being better method. These kind of things can't be measured with couple weeks of performance. Traders can register but fund the account much later, or they can take summer off (kinda normal in the nich as far as I'm concerned).

Would be nice to hear some updates on dynamics of your account with HY. How are things going? Any progress since last month?

Thanks for asking. There are some moves on account, but I can't really boast with some outstanding results here. I've already started working on another affiliate, so kinda split the efforts already. Yet, as I said there are some new leads that register real accounts with HY broker. I'm hoping to get some decent payouts by autumn. If not, I'm quitting.

banners
Back