The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

• Untitled 2

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS EARLY

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

HY affiliates - forex related program. Any reviews or comments?

Tujora

Affiliate
affiliate
So far the forex related affiliate marketing options are not that good. The reason is because there are already so many ways that people get to know about forex even without affiliate links. This will only work if you are affiliating for a new broker of which three are not so many to go around. You can try something else.

CPA Evolution 3

Paiva

Affiliate
affiliate
No problems, mate. That’s exactly the reason why we gather here -- to discuss the aspects of affiliate marketing in general and partnering with HYCM in particular.
As for me, this discussion turned out to be quite interesting, huh?
What would you guys tell us about your experience in working with specialized networks like TradingView for example?

Graybeard

affiliate
Thanks indeed for sharing your studies. I really appreciate.
I bet this has changes since the coronavirus outbreak. ... from quantity targeting to quality. if anyone's interested, I'll keep you posted.
A lot has changed in the past year and an half ...
Too bad there are not any FOREX offers that are licensed in the USA (SEC CFTC).
I just made a database of the zip codes with the most filers of dividend earnings on their tax returns --I know where the rich guys live in disproportionate numbers ;)

Any ideas?

Flamepick

Affiliate
affiliate
A lot has changed in the past year and an half ...
Too bad there are not any FOREX offers that are licensed in the USA (SEC CFTC).
I just made a database of the zip codes with the most filers of dividend earnings on their tax returns --I know where the rich guys live in disproportionate numbers ;)

Any ideas?
I suppose, that's a great database you have. But those guys are prbably suited well in the scope of brokerage companies they deal with. Besides, we work with the HYCM broker, which does not accept customers from the US. You should consider a cost-per-click or per impressions models that might be more effective in this case.

No problems, mate. That’s exactly the reason why we gather here -- to discuss the aspects of affiliate marketing in general and partnering with HYCM in particular.
As for me, this discussion turned out to be quite interesting, huh?
What would you guys tell us about your experience in working with specialized networks like TradingView for example?
I use their charting tools on a daily basis. It’s very convenient, informative and accurate. I use their charts to show to my audience. There are many informative features to add text blocks, arrows or coloured notes to highlight an important technical level or a trading signal from a technical indicator. I can post a chart or a trading idea in the TradingView network in one click.

Graybeard

affiliate
I suppose, that's a great database you have. But those guys are prbably suited well in the scope of brokerage companies they deal with. Besides, we work with the HYCM broker, which does not accept customers from the US. You should consider a cost-per-click or per impressions models that might be more effective in this case.
Thank for the reply --just had a thought; Might be best to offer ways for them to spend their money. Investment related software, 'toys' for 'rich guys ;)'. Brokerages and investments are highly regulated in the US by the SEC or CFTC. Hell,

Luxury stuff ;)

Last edited:

Kajin

Affiliate
affiliate
This is a good service, I must admit. I have a premium account with them. It works well to gain an audience but you need to post good-quality content constantly to get new leads. Many people are interested in trading stocks here. I would recommend paying for the subscription if you want to work with this network. External links are allowed and the account can be connected to Twitter, which is good I suppose.

Faelmaran

Affiliate
affiliate
Traders are both experienced and newbies here. You need to plan your strategy to get what you want. On the one hand, the high level of technical analysis would attract experienced traders, on the other, beginners might be confused with too complicated charts and drawings/indicators. Charts also reflect the source of data, which is important for cryptos. Nonetheless, it’s possible to get leads here for the HY affiliate program.

Paiva

Affiliate
affiliate
Have you guys seen Bitcoin soaring above $50K? It’s trading at $54K now, that’s crazy! I have launched a separate campaign focused on BTC/USD and the advantages of the HYCM brokerage. Hope to get many leads out of it.
How about you? any luck in attracting new clients on this wave?

Kajin

Affiliate
affiliate
Yeah, the topic is hot. Many people scratch their heads with the question like: “Why didn’t I buy it before?”. There are plenty of articles about the latest peak. Many experts say that Bitcoin will reach $100K this year, but I think that is too much. I do not focus on this particular stuff. I always tell people that markets offer many opportunities related to other assets but not just Bitcoins or cryptos. For instance, look at the uptrend of oil. The greenback is strong, while equities retreat from the recent peak. I think betting on the only horse doesn't make sense. On the other hand, I know that people want to make a bunch of money here and now, so they need such fairy tale like success stories of how I woke up rich.

Flamepick

Affiliate
affiliate
I know what you mean. I have got two guys signed up for a real account under my referral link this week. Both came in after clicking banners about the hot topic of crypto rush. I know that buying on the peak of the market sounds crazy but at the same time I know many people who like doing that. What can we do? Following trends is necessary not only in trading but also in affiliate marketing. Seeking narrow niches might be a good approach, but conversion rate and the number of depositors speak for themselves.

Graybeard

affiliate
If GBTC (GRAYSCALE BITCOIN TRUST (BTC)) is a harbinger for the futures BTC price tomorrow there may be blood in the water another BTC price drop or even a crash?

1634620214957.png

What's odd is the BTC price as been stable today to up this morning --unpredictable as ever --like a lotto ticket.

Faelmaran

Affiliate
affiliate
If GBTC (GRAYSCALE BITCOIN TRUST (BTC)) is a harbinger for the futures BTC price tomorrow there may be blood in the water another BTC price drop or even a crash?
Well, that's a great question. Long-term BTC/USD charts look overbought and heavy. On the other hand, the Bitcoin price has already pulled back 7.5% counting from the recent peak, so daily oscillators have been reloaded. In my opinion, a repetition of the bloodbath that happened in January 2018 and May 2021 is a quite possible scenario. However, I don't think it will happen before Christmas. Traditionally, investors keep holding assets to take profits and spend some cash during Christmas holidays. The overall risk appetite is strong nowadays, stock indices have finished the bearish correction and continued climbing North. Besides, I doubt that a single trust can significantly affect the market with a cap of $1.17T. A blind man said: "We'll see".
Flamepick said:
I know what you mean. I have got two guys signed up for a real account under my referral link this week. Both came in after clicking banners about the hot topic of crypto rush. I know that buying on the peak of the market sounds crazy but at the same time I know many people who like doing that. What can we do? Following trends is necessary not only in trading but also in affiliate marketing. Seeking narrow niches might be a good approach, but conversion rate and the number of depositors speak for themselves.
Success stories are good but we need to add more creative moves rather than pitching the same things and posting cliches. People understand these things and do not read or watch content that feels like advertisement. I always try to make a content that looks like alive. Real cases, real experience, irony, humour. In that way, the audience will have a much more warm attitude to the author, and thus chances for the ice to break will grow. It doesn't even matter what topic you will make the central one.

Last edited:

Graybeard

affiliate
Well XLM and GBTC are saying the current $62,5xx price of BTC is shaky. Bitcoin fanatics remind me of Scientologists --they believe is something less than real.

Paiva

Affiliate
affiliate
That’s a great approach. I will think about how to improve my content and attract more clients. I suppose I need to monitor such factors as the number of views, visitors, clicks, and registrants as the result.

Granifyn

Affiliate
affiliate
Well, that's a great question. Long-term BTC/USD charts look overbought and heavy. On the other hand, the Bitcoin price has already pulled back 7.5% counting from the recent peak, so daily oscillators have been reloaded. In my opinion, a repetition of the bloodbath that happened in January 2018 and May 2021 is a quite possible scenario. However, I don't think it will happen before Christmas. Traditionally, investors keep holding assets to take profits and spend some cash during Christmas holidays. The overall risk appetite is strong nowadays, stock indices have finished the bearish correction and continued climbing North. Besides, I doubt that a single trust can significantly affect the market with a cap of $1.17T. A blind man said: "We'll see".
Your suggestions can be confirmed by a simple chart setup (see below) based on technical analysis. The daily chart lacks momentum to continue the uptrend as the ADX and DI indicator has a declining mainline. However, Ichimoku’s leading span has a robust bullish surplus, while the bears fail to push Bitcoin price under both support lines. If that did not happen in the next few days, the upside pressure would resume, I suppose. On top of that, the Stochastic RSI oscillator bounced off the oversold zone and headed toward the bullish territory. So I think we should expect another test of the recent peak shortly. It’s not so easy to make a long-term forecast based on this picture though.
BTCUSD D NOV04.png

Last edited:

Kajin

Affiliate
affiliate
Nice pic, mate. Where should I deposit? hahaha
Look, as for me, there’s no difference what asset to pitch. Of course, people talk about Bitcoins. No problems, I can give them an opportunity to trade cryptos with leverage and the opportunity of short-selling with no need to physically own the coin. I spread my referral link everywhere I can regardless of the content. The thing is that if you post an article about the reasons why ZAR/JPY should plunge, you might not get enough views and clicks just because that is a very specific and rare currency pair. Mainstreams are the things we have to focus on as we are affiliate marketers, right?

Faelmaran

Affiliate
affiliate
Have you guys seen Bitcoin soaring above $50K? It’s trading at $54K now, that’s crazy! I have launched a separate campaign focused on BTC/USD and the advantages of the HYCM brokerage. Hope to get many leads out of it.
How about you? any luck in attracting new clients on this wave?
My crypto funnel delivers a stable flow of leads with a conversion rate above average. The geography is wide as well, but I’m trying to separate campaigns in different countries and languages just to keep an accurate track record and know how to cope with each of them in the future. Wealthy people in the Middle East go crazy about cryptos. It's good that HYCM has regulations and footprint there.

Your suggestions can be confirmed by a simple chart setup (see below) based on technical analysis. The daily chart lacks momentum to continue the uptrend as the ADX and DI indicator has a declining mainline. However, Ichimoku’s leading span has a robust bullish surplus, while the bears fail to push Bitcoin price under both support lines. If that did not happen in the next few days, the upside pressure would resume, I suppose. On top of that, the Stochastic RSI oscillator bounced off the oversold zone and headed toward the bullish territory. So I think we should expect another test of the recent peak shortly. It’s not so easy to make a long-term forecast based on this picture though.
That’s a great analysis. I will place postponed orders on both sides as the range is not so wide. Moderate targets are something that should be controlled as greed can eat your profits. So if-done orders is a must have in such an approach.

Brightcrusher

Affiliate
affiliate
I can see that it’s possible to combine trading with affiliate activity, riight? I read that HY affiliates can withdraw referral commissions right to the HYCM trading account. That’s a great feature. I am going to sign the partner agreement and start working in this direction soon.

banners