The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“TrafficOn”/  “ProPush”/

HY affiliates - forex related program. Any reviews or comments?

Paiva

Affiliate
affiliate
I strongly believe that if you run some kind of your own resource like trading related website, or blog, or FB page, etc - YOU MUST use these events as the mean to attract new customers.
Let's take the example with HY. Come on, people that HODL bitcoin can be right in the long term, but days like these, when Bitcoin loses like what, 30-50% of its value? These are the golden days of speculators. Forex brokers target audience are the poeple that want to make money FAST. And you need to remin them about the opportunities they miss while they don't register with HYCM that allows trading BTC long and short with leverage.
I know this sounds a little cynical, but that's life.

Leadbit

Graybeard

affiliate
Let's take the example with HY. Come on, people that HODL bitcoin can be right in the long term, but days like these, when Bitcoin loses like what, 30-50% of its value?
Look like it's another catch a falling knife day (again)
1621606729760.png

%day|%week|%month|%year == wipe-out ;)

Kajin

Affiliate
affiliate
I strongly believe that if you run some kind of your own resource like trading related website, or blog, or FB page, etc - YOU MUST use these events as the mean to attract new customers.
Let's take the example with HY. Come on, people that HODL bitcoin can be right in the long term, but days like these, when Bitcoin loses like what, 30-50% of its value? These are the golden days of speculators. Forex brokers target audience are the poeple that want to make money FAST. And you need to remin them about the opportunities they miss while they don't register with HYCM that allows trading BTC long and short with leverage.
I know this sounds a little cynical, but that's life.
That is indeed truth, people don't want to be rational. They want to feel driven, they want to have hope and they want to make money doing nothing.

Paiva

Affiliate
affiliate
That is the reason why in forex niche CPA is more advantageous than rev share model LOL Not many people manage to register and happily trade ever after.
Yet, I need to notice that if you know how to attract the leads that are true professionals, revshare will be more advantageous.

darwin1319

Affiliate
affiliate
i wonder, is this better than etoro's partner program? just like to compare which one pays better and has better chances of converting.

darwin1319

Affiliate
affiliate
Do you guys think that the current drop on the crypto market can be used in the favor of trading affiliate programs like HY affiliates?
most likely and this goes the same for other forex/crypto affiliates since they will be able to enter the market while the prices are lower. it's a very volatile market so the fact that they won't miss the boat gives plenty of opportunities for them to sign-up and trade. just my two cents ;)

Flamepick

Affiliate
affiliate
Agree! I’m not the biggest fan of cryptos personally but the topic generates traffic. I can also agree with above discussed that the percentage of people able to survive after trading on such a volatile asset is rather low, so it’s better to focus on the CPA plan for those leads. Anyway, the HYCM affiliates portal has several types of marketing materials including landing pages and banners related to the crypto topic.
Another big question is about geos. I’ve heard that trading online is getting very popular in Brazil, like it was in South Africa several years ago. So the only issue is in the content. It would be reasonable to find someone having experience in FX and CFDs and speaking Portuguese to create content for newbies. Experienced traders will definitely stay out of the crypto market, at least in margin trading.

Runestaff

Affiliate
affiliate
Agree! I’m not the biggest fan of cryptos personally but the topic generates traffic. I can also agree with above discussed that the percentage of people able to survive after trading on such a volatile asset is rather low, so it’s better to focus on the CPA plan for those leads. Anyway, the HYCM affiliates portal has several types of marketing materials including landing pages and banners related to the crypto topic.
Another big question is about geos. I’ve heard that trading online is getting very popular in Brazil, like it was in South Africa several years ago. So the only issue is in the content. It would be reasonable to find someone having experience in FX and CFDs and speaking Portuguese to create content for newbies. Experienced traders will definitely stay out of the crypto market, at least in margin trading.
I thought it’s possible to trade cryptos via specialized exchanges only. What are the pros and cons of trading CFDs for cryptos via regulated Forex brokers? What conditions does HYCM offer?

Flamepick

Affiliate
affiliate
That’s a good question. Most of the newbies in the crypto niche do not know about such basic stuff as leverage, short positions, margin trading. It’s even hard to imagine for them how to sell something that you don’t have :))
So you have to be ready to explain such things as it wouldn’t be easy to convert them from leads to depositors.
HYCM has quite a large number of coins and cross-rates with different fiat currencies, which is a marketing advantage for affiliates. The leverage is capped at 5:1, and that’s also good for the heavy-regulated broker. Spreads are comparatively high, but the volatility pays off here.

Runestaff

Affiliate
affiliate
Interesting. So there’s a whole niche of potential leads to pitch them the advantages of trading cryptos with HYCM. As far as I understand, the technical analysis should work for cryptos in the same way it does for fiat currencies and other instruments? If that’s so, there's plenty of room to create attractive content as most of the crypto newbies aren’t experts in technical analysis?

Flamepick

Affiliate
affiliate
Yeah, you’re right. You can pitch all the same as per trading FX or any other instruments. Eye-catching pictures of charts with indicators are powerful. You can also tell about effective trading strategies based on indicators. Another thing to attract leads is the news and rumours. Like someone famous tweeted something ugly :)

Tgenyah

Affiliate
affiliate
Yeah, you’re right. You can pitch all the same as per trading FX or any other instruments. Eye-catching pictures of charts with indicators are powerful. You can also tell about effective trading strategies based on indicators. Another thing to attract leads is the news and rumours. Like someone famous tweeted something ugly :)
So if everything is the same, what's the use then?

Runestaff

Affiliate
affiliate
Wow, that might be a great idea for a contest or promotion. Like 'Have you heard what this guy said about cryptos? Rush to buy bitcoins, here is the link' Haha

Flamepick

Affiliate
affiliate
Sure, the same story is for important events in the FX market. For example, you can prepare a market analysis before the US NFP report. Describe several scenarios and point out what-ifs. Try to forecast where the rate of the greenback could go versus major currencies.
But do not post all of the content right away. Make a short description of the article and invite people to read it full if they are interested. In this way, you’ll get a list of prospects to work with afterwards. Try to get their contact details, oir reach them after the event and ask a couple of questions to start the conversation.

Paiva

Affiliate
affiliate
Need to double-check it feels like I saw similar creatives in the list of HYCM marketing materials. Most of the brokers like promoting such events like NFP, and I’m sure they get a flow of deposits before the event and a flow of re-deposits after it. hahah
I used to try trading on news myself, and I did not like it because of too high volatility. It’s tough to predict the outcome.

Flamepick

Affiliate
affiliate
Well, you should not think like a trader in this case. You should consider yourself a marketer, asking a simple question: what would be interesting for the majority of traders (beginners, experienced ones, etc). As a result, you’ll put your content in the right path according to the steps of your marketing strategy. That looks similar, but it does not work in that way. Many people have their own opinions and your thoughts might not matter for them.

Runestaff

Affiliate
affiliate
Thank you, good people, for sharing your ideas. I will consider a contest dedicated to an important event. I will try to include as many assets as possible. The basic idea is to analyse how this or that event can affect this or that asset.

MI