“Propeller”/  MyBid

how to choose colors to your website

LisaColins

affiliate
hey guys,
i think its gonna help you to choose the right color for your niche
tdQIeKf.png

hey guys,
i think its gonna help you to choose the right color for your nicheView attachment 4490
Thanks LisaCollins. You have helped me solve some problems I have been having when it comes to choosing colors for the websites I do design and develop for people. I can say I am not good in design but when it comes to development or implementation of the design, I am skilled. One thing that has always been hard for me is that I have a defined and constant color pattern which I will always implement in the design when called upon. But with this tips, I will do great things now. Regards.

Hello,

I'm new on this forum. I registered right now just because of this post. It is a great information for everybody and very interesting things I didn't know about. Thank you!

This is really a Nice Infographics .. I liked a lot. Can I use this Infographic In my site I will give the credit also

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice infographic! Thank you for sharing. Was following the color theory before in designing websites before, but I think what you shared gave a much better explanation of this subject matter. Thank you again, this is something I can use...:)

Wow, I haven't seen that in years. I used to do a lot more research on KissMetrics and saw that several years ago. Someone was asking about something like that on another site a while back and I forgot that it was on KissMetrics where I saw this and wound up just sharing a similar image.

Thanks for sharing! :)

banners
Back