The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to choose a color palette for a website?

gingerCat

affiliate
Hello, everyone! My friend and I have created our own online store for painting clothes and we also sell some sketches. Our audience is mostly young people, so we need to come up with some fun and creative designs. Can anyone help us with this? Maybe you have some ideas about the choice of colors? I think it's very important, especially for an online store.

painting clothes?
  • Clothes to wear for painting?
  • Or, clothes that are decoratively painted to wear?
Vibrant colors rather than pastels or gradients ... A bolder look perhaps.
Buy some ads on TikTok and create an a<=>b ad creative to test 2 different color schemes. See which 'earns' more click through. Invest in testing your demographic market's affinity towards color scheme.

Hello, everyone! My friend and I have created our own online store for painting clothes and we also sell some sketches. Our audience is mostly young people, so we need to come up with some fun and creative designs. Can anyone help us with this? Maybe you have some ideas about the choice of colors? I think it's very important, especially for an online store.
I myself have been a blue man from the go! However, recently I searched about the most liked colors by people and blue was also the top, green and red were 2nd and 3rd after that I believe. But I think you should go with what you like. It could be orange, pink or whatever, I think girls like pink a lot. But you should go with what you like.

Since color is such a pivotal aspect of the store, it seems that you'll have to design each URL in a different way (different background, captivating CTAs...) so that visitors get inspired the more they explore the site (I'm assuming you'll have some sort of categories to pick from). High-res photos are a must, obviously. As for the color of the logo, you need something that your audience will find relatable and cool - I'm guessing you already had an idea of what that is when conceptualizing the store...

banners
Back