The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to choose colors to your website

Great job. It's good to associate your service/product with some colors. It helps people to understand what can they wait from your site and what you offer. This is one of marketing tools that helps to study the behavior and mind of people.

When you pick the right color for your website, you are doing so much more than just make it look appealing — You are creating a memorable brand.

hey guys,
i think its gonna help you to choose the right colour for your nicheView attachment 4490

Exactly like the above answer, every colour represents something like black being luxury and red being energy there are many more things. We should think what a website or a brand represents accordingly like a luxury brand should prefer black a wealth-related should be green and energy or power-related should be red.

Im kind of like the RGB person when it comes to colors for my website. I have two websites and both of them have have only red, green and blue colors in them. Blue the dominant, green, my next favorite, then red to highlight some stuffs and also to make it more colorful.

And besides that, these 3 colors are the main base colors for all other colors but I don't mix. I use the three just like that.

banners
Back