The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

how to choose colors to your website

Choosing colors depends on the type of customers and topic of your site. For example, if your product is about technology, blue is a good option. If it is about Fashion, pink should fit well. Or if it is more on Food & Beverage, red will be the best for calling hungriness sentiment. This is just the psychological matter. However, your infographic is very useful and detailed.

I don't like dark websites. Is not good for the eyes and is hard to look at that kind of websources.
The colour should associate with the content or just be easy to look at.

When it comes to picking colors, fonts for my website, I've been using different web design resources. . It offers so many cool free fonts.

Thanks for this but I choose 2 colors for my entire site. One is primary and another one for special tags. That's all

Thanks for this but I choose 2 colors for my entire site. One is primary and another one for special tags. That's all

Sometimes simplicity is best. Is the site attractive to your target audience with those colours? If so, they're perfect. :)

An amazing information, thank you for that.

I'm currently more interested in to know where you created that awesome infographic?!?o_O

try to choose simple colors and very mild to the eyes of the visitors.. a simple color means good looking and proffessional design.. please also dont use hard colors and so distructive to the informations like the text and numbers

MI
Back