The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Tizzers

affiliate
Hi,
My name is Tasha and I'm a current student of Igor Kheifets. I am doing what he is telling me to do in his Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 program, so I am reaching out!
I'm here to promote the following programs and I'm looking for long term relationships with a CPA network!

The One Funnel Away Challenge (Russell Brunson)
Super Affiliate Network (Misha Wilson)
Partner with Anthony (Anthony Morrison)
Super Affiliate System (John Crestani)
RiseNetwork (Kevin Hokoana and Hitesh Juneja)

Tips, suggestions, and advice from the pros are always welcome!
Hope to hear from ya soon, in the meantime, Happy Hunting!

Tasha

Welcome here ,i am not an expert but my advice would be to master something very good ,to be very good at it .Dont work with 5 things at once .Then focus on realy helping people instead of making money and the succes will come

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Hi,
My name is Tasha and I'm a current student of Igor Kheifets. I am doing what he is telling me to do in his Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 program, so I am reaching out!

We know Igor, we ran his webinars here last year. We love Igor!

I'm here to promote the following programs

The One Funnel Away Challenge (Russell Brunson)
Super Affiliate Network (Misha Wilson)
Partner with Anthony (Anthony Morrison)
Super Affiliate System (John Crestani)
RiseNetwork (Kevin Hokoana and Hitesh Juneja)

We know Igor, John, and Anthony. We have run their webinars here and hosted conversations with them.

Sorry Tizzers, but we do not permit affiliates to promote offers within this community. You must be the product owner or a company representative on staff to promote a business or product here. The company must also be registered and listed in our Resources area. No exceptions.

Are you on Igor's staff as a company employee?

I'm looking for long term relationships with a CPA network!

Well, you can certainly find them here and we have an abundance of registered networks in our Resources area that will be more than happy to respond to your interests if you post a thread in our Business Centre Forum exactly what types of networks and offers you are seeking.

Tips, suggestions, and advice from the pros are always welcome!

Be active in the community, post new threads of your own, post valuable responses to others threads, engage and communicate with the businesses throughout the community, and this will get you information and insights you won't find in most coaching programs.

We love coaching programs, they play an important role in an affiliates business, but typically have a very narrow focus. This is by design. What communities like ours offer is a broader scope of current practices, methods, and strategies one is not likely to find in a coaching program because the bulk of this information is coming from a broader spectrum of affiliates and companies.

Keep following Igor's coaching, he will lead you to success and we can be very supportive for your efforts. Remember to contribute back, that's what makes a forum work best!

T J

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We know Igor, we ran his webinars here last year. We love Igor!

We know Igor, John, and Anthony. We have run their webinars here and hosted conversations with them.

Sorry Tizzers, but we do not permit affiliates to promote offers within this community. You must be the product owner or a company representative on staff to promote a business or product here. The company must also be registered and listed in our Resources area. No exceptions.

Are you on Igor's staff as a company employee?

Well, you can certainly find them here and we have an abundance of registered networks in our Resources area that will be more than happy to respond to your interests if you post a thread in our Business Centre Forum exactly what types of networks and offers you are seeking.

Be active in the community, post new threads of your own, post valuable responses to others threads, engage and communicate with the businesses throughout the community, and this will get you information and insights you won't find in most coaching programs.

We love coaching programs, they play an important role in an affiliates business, but typically have a very narrow focus. This is by design. What communities like ours offer is a broader scope of current practices, methods, and strategies one is not likely to find in a coaching program because the bulk of this information is coming from a broader spectrum of affiliates and companies.

Keep following Igor's coaching, he will lead you to success and we can be very supportive for your efforts. Remember to contribute back, that's what makes a forum work best!

T J
Thank you TJ,. I appreciate you letting me know how this community works.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Tasha!

If you'd like to look through some webinars we have posted here by ZorbasMedia, you can do so here: ZorbasMedia

We also have some great vendor webinar posts here: AffiliateFix "Learn to Earn" Webinars

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Tasha!

banners
Back