The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Kennedy Ijeh

affiliate
Hello everyone. I need a little help. Recently ive decided that I was going to start taking affiliate marketing seriously. Ive done mlms and other affiliate marketing ventures, but have ALL failed. Well after reflecting on my failed attempts I decided i had to figure out what was wrong. To start I didnt have a PLAN. Well, I thought I did. But I had nothing written down. So here is where i need help. Honestly, I dont really know how to make a plan. Well at least nothing that works. Now I have been on Youtube but Im not one of those that can stay focused too long which is what brought me to this forum. Ive learned so much in two days, here, than Ive learned in a year because I didnt want to freakin read. (what an idiot). But any Help would be very much appreciated. Thank you so much for everything you guys have already done.

hey @Kennedy Ijeh and welcome to the forum .
please 2 days is not enough .
i suggest you walk trough lot of journeys in this forum and guides then make a plan and write it here so that we will discuss it with you .
any other question let us know please .
enjoy your sty here .

thank you for your response. Ive been doing a lot of reading. I can say that his forum, so far, has opened my eyes to alot things.

Prolargent 5x5 Extreme Affiliate can help you how to earn more money online. Please contact us if you are interested our website adress: info@prolargent5x5.com. You should visit our website for sign up.

banners
Back