The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is there anyone willing to be my mentor?

• Yes, I’m willing.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I’m not willing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amaka N

affiliate
Hi everyone, I’m Amaka. I’m very very new to CPA marketing and have a lot of questions like what is the best user friendly affiliate network for beginners? how does one start up a landing page and what Is It supposed to look like? What are the best free medium for promoting offers n how do I use them? How do I source traffic-free or paid-? What are the best niches for a newbie? What best: ppc, ppv, Incent etc? What worked for you when you started CPA?

I’ve been into CPA for a while now but I’m finding it difficult to really grasp the workings of it. So if anyone could really help me understand it I’d be grateful or if anyone could help out on a one on one basis like be a mentor to me that would also be awesome. Thanks and God bless.

No one will teach you like that for free.
Unless you pay to go to a tutor.

The forum is a good place to learn. There are many cases where you can read more posts.

Hi everyone, I’m Amaka. I’m very very new to CPA marketing and have a lot of questions like what is the best user friendly affiliate network for beginners? how does one start up a landing page and what Is It supposed to look like? What are the best free medium for promoting offers n how do I use them? How do I source traffic-free or paid-? What are the best niches for a newbie? What best: ppc, ppv, Incent etc? What worked for you when you started CPA?

I’ve been into CPA for a while now but I’m finding it difficult to really grasp the workings of it. So if anyone could really help me understand it I’d be grateful or if anyone could help out on a one on one basis like be a mentor to me that would also be awesome. Thanks and God bless.
Hi Amaka,

Welcome to affiliatefix! The best way to start learning is to start learning so the first step you should make is study this thread https://www.affiliatefix.com/forums/whatisaffiliatemarketing/. It'll reply nearly all the questions you've asked.

Welcome to forum dear, we would be happy to help

Hi Amaka. Youtube is great to find all kinds of tutorials that might be of interest to you. Just use its search option like you would do on google when you have a question that needs to be answered.

Hi Amaka. Youtube is great to find all kinds of tutorials that might be of interest to you. Just use its search option like you would do on google when you have a question that needs to be answered.
Thank you Anika, I will do that.

MI
Back