The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 122 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
sms spy tool(0 Click), google play gift card(0 Click), paypal gift card(0 Click), and i am test movie niche(12 Click).
Targeting on those is more difficult than: Free followers, Free Iphone, Free Samsung, Free Macbook, etc

Those are more specific niches and require better targeting and salescopy.

It's best to start with 1 acc running on free followers niche and optimize your setup until you can make at least $0.50 per account. That's the average per account. If you're good you can get $1-2 per account.

Why we want to use landing page instead of,we can link directly offer URL to our blog with Call to action like IG followers generator or pokecoins generator

Doesn't really happen if you don't post pictures
Thanks for your answer. There is a reasson for that? What if I upload a few pics before to place the link to the CPA offer? I don´t get it, i´m growing a hot girl profile before and when I have some followers I plan to delete the pics, change name, description, profile pic and place the link. And then never post again.... That should work good?

Thanks for your answer. There is a reasson for that? What if I upload a few pics before to place the link to the CPA offer? I don´t get it, i´m growing a hot girl profile before and when I have some followers I plan to delete the pics, change name, description, profile pic and place the link. And then never post again.... That should work good?
When people go through the offer process and don't get anything they can come back to the accounts and report all your posts. + competitors can do it 2.

Yes that will work. :affiliatefix:

Its recommended to not post images, because its easier to report images as spam, miss-leading. And that can bring account down.
i'm trying this out, but losing accounts, and not getting anywhere near 2.5$/per account. That would be "incredible".

You posted the screenshots from two networks(cpalead(mostly) and ogads). So, I can conclude that you are working for them mostly. Then for what reason do you give us cpabuild ref-link?

You posted the screenshots from two networks(cpalead(mostly) and ogads). So, I can conclude that you are working for them mostly. Then for what reason do you give us cpabuild ref-link?
I didn't post Ogads. And I have accounts on almost every CPA network. Cpabuild is easier to get accepted that's why.

banners
Back