The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 122 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters

DEADZ

brjCwW5.gif

[UPDATED & STILL WORKING IN 2019]

-WHAT IS THIS?-
I've decided to write a new version of my IG+CPA guide (P.S. I keep the guide updated every 3 months). In this one I go more in depth on IG+CPA and everything I've learned up until now since started doing the method myself back in 2016. Also by starting this thread and helping others, I've manage to learn way more about the method than I expected at first.

And I've included all of that in this guide.

This will make it easier for people to get started and also save people the time of having to read through the whole thread and/or ask questions.

-THE METHOD IN SHORT-
Instagram bot running 24/7 on a VPS, auto following/ liking followers of the targets you put in. People see your profiles in their notifications, they click, they read, they want followers, they click on your link, they go to your pre-lander (or redirected via your cloaker), they go through to your premium landing page, they’re convinced they fill in their username and select the number of followers, boom! they have to verify that they’re human before they get their followers, they’re still convinced, they complete offers..
YOU BANK!!!!

I advise that you read through the guide and take notes if you need too. I also included some extra resources to help you out!

►READ & DOWNLOAD HERE◄

►CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO READ SOME EPIC REVIEWS◄

-EARNINGS JUNE 2017-
giphy.gif

-MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE METHOD-
(The following text is a bit old as it's from when I first started this thread. I'm still doing this method today and have 500+ accounts now. If you have any questions leave them in the thread below and I'll answer as soon as I see them.)

You will need: A CPA Network, Automation Software, VPS, Proxies, Aged Instagram Accounts, Phone Verification service, Bitly account, Domains, Pre-Landers, and an optional Premium Landing page. You can get these for around $100-150 investments.

So let's take for example the niche: Free followers.

Take an Aged IG account. Give it a name according to the niche, but don't use any of these words: free, followers, iphone, giveaway, hack, cheat, etc. Because when you update your account details, the IG accounts get crawled by bots. If they find spam related info in your bio and or links this will lead to an instant ban.

So you'd want to name your IG accounts something like: Real.Ig.fans.4.u. or f0ll0w3rs4every1 for example.

Next, you find an Artsy image according to your niche. For this case, I would google search: Instagram Logo art. And I'd use any one of these.

Add a bio (that doesn't contain any spammy keywords) that starts with a question based on your targets desires and follow up with a call to action. Some basic sales copywriting, something like this: Need more Fans? We have 2000 fans for you right here at no costs:

Next you add a Bitly link that leads to your pre-lander into the link area of your IG's bio.

The bitly link should lead them to a pre-lander (blogger, tumblr, weebly, etc) post containing a call to action and an image with a bitly link in the image leading to your your premium landing page. Like this:

6GGCtsk.png

I recommend using landing pages from MarketingRhino (I have no affiliation with them) and host these on a cheap domain.

So when someone visits my profile they click a bitly link. Leads them to a simple pre-lander. Only thing they see is text and an image. They click the image they end up on your domain hosting the landing page. They fill in their details to get the followers. Get asked to complete offers, you make $$$.

The key is to have as many people as possible visiting your LP per day. One IG account can safely follow around 400-800 new people per day. Now imagine having 100's of accounts doing this.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

In the ebook, I go more in-depth and give more details on my specific setup, CPA networks, bots, proxies, safety, pre-landers, targeting, account setup, advanced setups, advanced automation, and more.

Don't believe what anybody says. This is my post and I stand behind it. If you have any questions. Please feel free to ask here on this thread. So that everyone can also read and learn from your question. I usually answer everything within 24 hours.

Enjoy Guys,

Remember you can ask me anything on the threads guys.

Last edited:
Nice method but I had more success with [Removed by Moderator]
I've earned $57 after my 1st day. I trully hope I'll double my earnings as I'm planning to automate 90% of my work.
DfpyDfO.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice method but I had more success with Rexam's Instagram Pocket Rocket (just google it)
I've earned $57 after my 1st day. I trully hope I'll double my earnings as I'm planning to automate 90% of my work.
DfpyDfO.png

Yeah I know it. But that's not the point of this post... sigh. Nice plug anyway.

Nice method but I had more success with [Removed by Moderator]
DfpyDfO.png

And I just purchased it too confirm that this is a plug. The method is the same one i explain for free in my ebook. + has 1 BIG mistake in it that will get your accounts banned real quick. This is a ask me anything thread. Not a bragging or sales thread. Either way if you're the seller, enjoy the free $40 you just got from me. ;)

No, I'm not related with it at all. Im just saying that guide helped me a lot. It's different in some parts from yours for sure...
And I just purchased it too confirm that this is a plug. The method is the same one i explain for free in my ebook. + has 1 BIG mistake in it that will get your accounts banned real quick. This is a ask me anything thread. Not a bragging or sales thread. Either way if you're the seller, enjoy the free $40 you just got from me. ;)

No, I'm not related with it at all. Im just saying that guide helped me a lot. It's different in some parts from yours for sure...
I bought it mate. It's the same. Just direct linking locker on the IG acc. Which will ruin the lifespan of your accounts. If you don't have anything of value to ask or add, please stop plugging for no reason.

I bro, thanks for the tutorial but wanna ask thing when I upload the landing page and I upload it to my hosting site.
I put the link in this landing page ??

banners
Back