“mobile”/ “mobile”/
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Discussion in 'Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials' started by DEADZ, Dec 7, 2016.

Is this good?

1. Yes

85 vote(s)
    90.4%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    9.6%
  1. DEADZ

DEADZ Active Member affiliate

[​IMG]
    [METHOD STILL WORKING IN NOV, 2017]

-WHAT IS THIS?-
    I've decided to write a new version of my IG+CPA guide. In this one I go more in depth on IG+CPA and everything I've learned up until now since started doing the method myself back in 2016. Also by starting this thread and helping others, I've manage to learn way more about the method than I expected at first.

And I've included all of that in this guide.

This will make it easier for people to get started and also save people the time of having to read through the whole thread and/or ask questions.

-THE METHOD IN SHORT-
    Instagram bot running 24/7 on a VPS, auto following/ liking followers of the targets you put in. People see your profiles in their notifications, they click, they read, they want followers, they click on your link, they go to your pre-lander (or redirected via your cloaker), they go trough to your premium landing page, they’re convinced they fill in their username and select the amount of followers, boom! they have to verify that they’re human before they get their followers, they’re still convinced, they complete offers..
    YOU BANK!!!!

I advise that you read through the guide and take notes if you need too. I also included some extra resources to help you out!

►DOWNLOAD HERE◄

►CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO READ SOME EPIC REVIEWS◄

-EARNINGS JUNE 2017-
    [​IMG]

-MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE METHOD-
    (The following text is a bit old as it's from when I first started this thread. I'm still doing this method today and have 500+ accounts now. If you have any questions leave them in the thread below and I'll answer as soon as I see them.)

You will need: CPA Network, Massplanner, VPS, Proxies, Aged Instagram Accounts, Phone Verification service, Bitly account, XYZ domains, Blogger account and a Premium Landing page. You can get these for around $100-150 investments. My specific setup costs me $75 per month to run.

So let's take for example the niche: Free followers.

Take an Aged IG account. Give it a name according to the niche, but don't use any of these words: free, followers, iphone, giveaway, hack, cheat, etc. Because when you update your account details, the IG accounts get crawled by bots. If they find spam related info in your bio and or links this will lead to an instant ban.

So I name my IG accounts something like: Real.Ig.fans.4.u. or f0ll0w3rs4every1.

Next, you find an Artsy image according to your niche. For this case, I would google search: Instagram Logo art. And I'd use something like this or this.

Add a bio (that doesn't contain any spammy keywords) that starts with a question based on your targets desires and follow up with a call to action. Some basic sales copywriting, something like this: Need more Fans? We have 2000 fans for you right here at no costs:

Next you add a Bitly link that leads to your blogger landing page into the link area of the bio.

The bitly link should lead them to a blogger post containing a call to action and an image with a bitly link in the image leading to your xyz domain with your premium landing page. Like this:

[​IMG]

I use landing pages from MarketingRhino (I have no affiliation with them) and I host these on XYZ domains which cost less than $1 to get. I usually buy domain names like instgrmfllwrs2026.xyz or something like that.

So when someone visits my profile they click a bitly link. Leads them to a simple blogger post. Only thing they see is text and an image. They click the image they end up on my domain hosting the landing page. They fill in their details to get the followers. Get asked to complete offers, I make $$$.

So now your account is setup. All you have to do is set them on autopilot and let them grow. Some people use instagress, followliker, but i use massplanner because it's been working the best for me.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell guys.

In the ebook I go more in depth and give more details on my specific setup for my cpa network, bots, blogger, and my accounts. And also good follow sources. Etc

Don't believe what anybody says. This is my post and I stand behind it. If you have any questions. Please feel free to ask here on this thread. So that everyone can also read and learn from your question. I'll answer everything within 24 hours.

Enjoy Guys,

Remember you can ask me anything on the threads guys.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    coddy, abdellahi, Prabal and 12 others like this.
  2. newbidder
  3. Cosmin Banaurs

Cosmin Banaurs Affiliate affiliate

I earned $4k with this method! Great work ;)

4. DEADZ

Nice mate. Which network and what niche? You still on it?

5. Cosmin Banaurs

Cosmin Banaurs Affiliate affiliate

Hi mate.
    I'm working with Ogads network and different niches: game hack, followers etc. :)

Jeck Denial and DEADZ like this.
  6. DEADZ

Nice network. I have an account there also. Nice mate!

Cosmin Banaurs likes this.
  7. ki41foo

ki41foo Affiliate affiliate

Hi. works for which type of offer? seems you are doing content locking?

8. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

Thanks for sharing.

Marc likes this.
  9. DEADZ

Yes this is content locking my friend. Free followers, Pokemon go and Iphone giveaways niche on instagram.

No problem mate!

10. Wax

Wax Affiliate affiliate

Nice method but I had more success with [Removed by Moderator]
    I've earned $57 after my 1st day. I trully hope I'll double my earnings as I'm planning to automate 90% of my work.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2016
    Cosmin Banaurs likes this.
  11. DEADZ

Yeah I know it. But that's not the point of this post... sigh. Nice plug anyway.

12. DEADZ

And I just purchased it too confirm that this is a plug. The method is the same one i explain for free in my ebook. + has 1 BIG mistake in it that will get your accounts banned real quick. This is a ask me anything thread. Not a bragging or sales thread. Either way if you're the seller, enjoy the free $40 you just got from me. ;)

13. Wax

Wax Affiliate affiliate

No, I'm not related with it at all. Im just saying that guide helped me a lot. It's different in some parts from yours for sure...

14. DEADZ

I bought it mate. It's the same. Just direct linking locker on the IG acc. Which will ruin the lifespan of your accounts. If you don't have anything of value to ask or add, please stop plugging for no reason.

busysigma likes this.
  15. GrupoWayseer

GrupoWayseer Affiliate affiliate

@2NWO i think you got ripped off lol

DEADZ likes this.
  16. DEADZ

Hahha. Yeah for real. But I knew 75% it was going to be a ripoff, just needed to confirm. I'm writing an ebook i'm planning to sell later on for cpa. So it's good market research I guess. :confused:

17. RobertR

RobertR Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing, been seeing a lot on Ogads network as well

18. DEADZ

Yeah ogads converts well for mobile.

IDenis27 and RobertR like this.
  19. DEADZ

I mention that in the ebook. Not gonna mention them here cause I don't like all this plug advertising that's going on.

20. DEADZ

Not that good but thanks for the plug. You can make accounts like that on autopilot using smspva :affiliatefix:

21. abdel1984

abdel1984 Affiliate affiliate

I bro, thanks for the tutorial but wanna ask thing when I upload the landing page and I upload it to my hosting site.
    I put the link in this landing page ??

Top Resources

MI