The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 122 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
what do you think? It have any sense to do redirect from blogger directly(i mean bitly->blogger(no need to click)->lp)?
or instagram bots will check our final link? so, if we do the "click blogger page", dont bots go through?

what do you think? It have any sense to do redirect from blogger directly(i mean bitly->blogger(no need to click)->lp)?
or instagram bots will check our final link? so, if we do the "click blogger page", dont bots go through?

If you do click blogger page. The bots don't go through to your final lp. You can do redirect, some people do it. But these people usually get bans in the longrun. I use this setup as a set and forget type of thing.

hi, i read the book, and this thread. i'm new with CPA. I'dont understand how do you pick a offer when you don't know
which country the person is from. If i get a person to click on my offer, but he cannot fillout the details becouse he is from Denmark and the offer is for Americans.

A friend of mine earned about 5K with this method. I couldn't believe how effective it is.

i've read some people that do take actions following this method only achieve $10-$15 a day with 80 ig accounts. i guess it's not as easy as it used to be, but $10-$15 is still a good number.

dear op, any tips & tricks on how to reduce bann rate? thanks.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm still searching for my first method/campagne. Do you guys think this Method is a good one to start (I don't won't to spend much more than €100 - €150)?

and thank you for sharing this guide!!

Hey, I'm still searching for my first method/campagne. Do you guys think this Method is a good one to start (I don't won't to spend much more than €100 - €150)?

and thank you for sharing this guide!!

If you want a method that dont need alot of money investment this is a good start, with the needs to start his you will be spending a maximun of $70 with all the programs you need, landing page and the accounts if you are going to buy them

banners
Back