The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 122 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
i think i got like 1000 acount deleted

Wow! That sounds like a lot of work for nothing but as I understand it, that's pretty typical of churn and burn/BH methods. I've read that it can be very profitable short term, although not sustainable. Was that your experience, was it worth it?

How do you track every single Instagram account? I've been doing this for a few months and still didn't find the solution for tracking how much are my accounts making per day. Because of this, I'm unable to split test and to improve my earnings, any solutions guys?

How do you track every single Instagram account? I've been doing this for a few months and still didn't find the solution for tracking how much are my accounts making per day. Because of this, I'm unable to split test and to improve my earnings, any solutions guys?

Can you not use your tracker for that?

Thats a nice guide only that i hate this stuff of having acount deleted etc .I work als in the past with youtube and ppd and it was a pain in the ass with youtube i think i got like 1000 acount deleted

There are many setups when it comes to IG+CPA. Most people are on a churn & burn setup because it's cheaper.

In the first months of doing this, I was also losing a lot of accounts and proxies. But I used the money I made to move on to using a cloaker + HQ domains (1 per 5 accs). And so far I haven't had any major issues. Only pva's once and while.

Thank you-- I am new to this business and wonder based on your experience what's the best route.

I know not giving them the prize allows you to keep all but eventually users will know its fake but allowing them a chance to win and actually having winners allows them to get come back and try again knowing there is a actually chance.

My idea would be to have small prize like $5-$10 gift cards and not something crazy like a new iphone or ipad.

You can setup a form/page to collect the usernames of the people that complete the offers and send them followers using social media services panels, that sell followers for like 0.4-8 per 1k.

What I tell people to is. Keep 1 account (or more if you can) separate from the rest. Make a separate LP on a separate domain/subdomain with a separate locker and track that way.

You only need to find the good settings/sources for 1 account and copy & paste that to your other accounts.

You only need to find the good settings/sources for 1 account and copy & paste that to your other accounts.
Can you please suggest me a good settings? Actually I'm in financial trouble and I have not much to lose on testing.
As I can see you have already mastered well therefore maybe a bit of your advice can change my life.

Hi Deadz,

I'm following your guide but still struggle to get things really moving with one account.
First I used a 6 month old account (bad quality) and got banned after a few days of warmup with FollowLiker.
Then I bought a 5 year old account, this time I had no problem with the warmup but when I completed my profile and added my shortened link, it prevented me from updating my profile, saying it was spammy.
I didn't put forbidden words in my bio like "free followers" except my username had "f0ll0w3rs" in it, so maybe it got flagged because of this I'm not sure.
So, are shortened urls banned on IG now ? In the exemple in your guide you put the whole url of your pre-lander, is that the safest way to go ? Thx

Hi Deadz,

I'm following your guide but still struggle to get things really moving with one account.
First I used a 6 month old account (bad quality) and got banned after a few days of warmup with FollowLiker.
Then I bought a 5 year old account, this time I had no problem with the warmup but when I completed my profile and added my shortened link, it prevented me from updating my profile, saying it was spammy.
I didn't put forbidden words in my bio like "free followers" except my username had "f0ll0w3rs" in it, so maybe it got flagged because of this I'm not sure.
So, are shortened urls banned on IG now ? In the exemple in your guide you put the whole url of your pre-lander, is that the safest way to go ? Thx

Which platform did you use for the pre-lander?
Send me a message on discord: DEADZ#3976 I can help you out faster over there. + I check discord messages more often.

Thanks so much Deadz for sharing this. I just looked at this guide but there are a lot of details that would need to be included in order for a newbie like myself to successfully set this up from scratch.

Why don't you create a more detailed Step by Step guide with screenshots and even video and charge for it? I would be the first to buy it. If you ever create such guide please let me know.

Last edited:
Thanks so much Deadz for sharing this. I just looked at this guide but there are a lot of details that would need to be included in order for a newbie like myself to successfully set this up from scratch.

Why don't you create a more detailed Step by Step guide with screenshots and even video and charge for it? I would be the first to buy it. If you ever create such guide please let me know.

Thanks for the feedback mate. I updated the guide a bit in hopes of it being more helpful. As for a Step by Step video guide & paid guide. I might do a video series in the future, but anything I share would be free & not paid as selling courses/guides is not really my (main) thing/focus.

banners
Back