The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 122 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
amazing thread thank you so much for sharing and caring for almost 3 years ..... any updates

The guide itself (pdf) is updated every 6 months. So it's currently up2date.

Why you use an .XYZ domain?

Just as an example and it's more affordable for people.

The best domains to use are .com domains but only when cloaking so you're affiliate/cpa links don't get detected by IG.

Hi @DEADZ

First of all I want to say.. big fan, I have seen your name and methods across several forums so great to talk to you.

Secondly a huge thank you for this guide, I have read the PDF about 10 times now to make sure I have soaked up all the information and fully understand the process.

I have never done the Instagram method before, I have always wanted to but guides I have found have been very shaky and do not give the full story so to speak.

I am looking to start this method on 10 accounts so I can get used to managing accounts and get some moneys rolling in at the same time to maintain and scale.

I have worked out that I need $263 to set up for the first month and then $159 per month to maintain for ten accounts. Despite living in the UK I don't have this kind of money for the start-up I have 4 children to provide for and times are tough. (poverty does not just happen in third world countries)

My question is: Do you know a simple method for someone in my situation that has a low start up cost to start earning some moneys to get started on this campaign?

I would really appreciate a reply either publicly or privately.

Thanks for your time,

Chris (cgtweb)

Hey I got very often phone validation do you maybe know why? Thank you

Read the guide thoroughly @jason212 there are 4 possible reasons for this.

1. Your settings are to aggressive

(Do you have an aged account that is 3+ years old? If not did you warm up the account first?

2. There are to many red flags on the account, If Instagram see's certain keywords in the name or the bio it will red flag the account.

(Be sure to avoid certain keywords i.e. free followers, free fans etc.)

3. Your website link is being classed as spam

( Do you use a prelander or are you direct linking to a LP? If so are you hosting your LP yourself or using one from a network. Are you using a cloaker?

4. You are using crappy IP's/Proxies

(Are you using your own residential IP to start building from one account, If not are you using HQ IPV6 residential proxies?)

Feel free to PM me your profiles link and I will take a look for you also a screenshot of your setting for your bot will help.

Thanks

Chris
(CGTweb)

Last edited:
Hey @cgtweb,

Thanks for your message and all the details. I'll answer in a very detailed way and I hope you can use the strategy I'm about to explain (while keeping in mind everything that's already mentioned in the ebook).

In your case, because of the budget. Here's what I would personally do.

Bare minimum setup:
Jarvee - $20
10x Instagram Proxies - max $30 (I'd use sslproxies or instantproxies - 1 proxy per acount)
Optional: VPS - With Windows 2016 from Vultr $26-36.
Optional: 10x Aged Accounts - $12.50-15

That's a bare minimum investment of $50 (you'd have to run the bot on your own computer).

You can manually create accounts. But I would still recommend buying them. & Start off with my day 1 safe settings.

This is the most important part:
You need to find SOI offers in the make money or giveaway niche. Maxbounty's "One Field" offers work the best. You can also find these type of offers on peerfly, adworkmedia, clickdealer, etc. But from my experience the Maxbounty "one field" offers convert the best for this.

Once you find an offer. You'll want to build your 10 accounts around promoting this 1 offer. So for example, if you have a "make money from surveys" type offer. You want to look at the lp of the offer and use that as inspiration for your accounts layout (and your pre-landers). Also think about posting 6-12 posts that help motivate people to click the link in your bio.

Setup pre-landers on sites like weebly, blogger, wordpress, etc. Simple pre-landers with a button that leads them to your offer link is enough (remember everything I already said in the guide).

Don't use bad keywords in your bio. Use link shortner on the link in your bio AND the link on your pre-landers. Use a unique pre-lander for every account. The design can be the same but the link has to be unique. So if you're making your pre-landers on blogger, setup a new blog & blog post with the same design everytime and add a fresh short link to the pre-lander.

Targeting:
This is where you have to really get creative and try to find semi-popular accounts (usually within the 100-250k followers range) that match your niche. Tip: Your targeting can also effect your "angle" if you find IG accounts that a lot of moms follow. You can build your accounts & pre-landers around the whole "stay at home mom, you can work from home" angle. Etc.

Really take your time with this as it can make or break your whole social campaign.

Some Inspiration:
I wouldn't be recommending you this strategy without proof. So here you go:
pM6ljoL.jpg

Hope it helps.

Hey @DEADZ

Thanks for this your a legend despite wat the haters say, I will give this version a go, wanted a quick way to get the $260 to start CPA Legacy but I will work my ass off to get it going, I'm already a member of maxbounty so saves approval process I guess lol

Perfect timing as payday is tomorrow so I can start first thing, migt even make a journey thread, again thank you.. oh and if yo could do me one last teeny favour and approve me on discor group that would be awesome, i'l keep you updated.

*EDIT* I am not a bad speller, my notebook keyboard is crap lol.

Chris
(CGTweb)

Last edited:
@cgtweb

I'm posting this answer here as it can help others:

Don't worry too much about the SOI offers just being for one country.

Find a US offer and target people with a lot of US following. Or UK, AU, CA, NZ, etc.

If you do it right. Your social, pre-landers, etc are all supposed to pre-qualify the leads which will give you more conversions in the end (compared to sending general traffic to general offers, etc).

Also an option. On your pre-lander you can add 2 buttons. For example "Yes, I live in the US" & "No, I don't live in the US". And send the "NO" button link to a mainstream offer smartlink like the one you find on Los Pollos. Peerfly also has a mainstreams smartlink. (This is a basic example. Get creative. Set yourself apart).

@DEADZ

Good idea, it's all about helping others, I have found a good offer that has an 0.11epc relating to giving away personalised golf clubs, I have builderall so will design an LP there and divert traffic to it.. I think I have a rough angle and understanding to put on it, I have never made a re-lander before so researching tips on the net but will grind til I get it done.

Chris
(CGTweb)

@DEADZ If I buy aged accounts do I still star with day 1 safe settings or is that for manually created accounts. If bought can I use your updated aggressive settings from Discord.

@DEADZ If I buy aged accounts do I still star with day 1 safe settings or is that for manually created accounts. If bought can I use your updated aggressive settings from Discord.

I'd still recommend the safe settings, just to be sure.

With the aggressive settings, I'd always expect to lose 20-30% of the accounts bought, cause not all accounts will be able to handle it from day 1. + If your setup is not safe (bad linking, bad keywords in bio, lp, etc) it can also get your accounts banned straight away, while with the safe settings you can still avoid getting banned at least for a while.

I'd still recommend the safe settings, just to be sure.

With the aggressive settings, I'd always expect to lose 20-30% of the accounts bought, cause not all accounts will be able to handle it from day 1. + If your setup is not safe (bad linking, bad keywords in bio, lp, etc) it can also get your accounts banned straight away, while with the safe settings you can still avoid getting banned at least for a while.
Okay, I will start with them as I do not want to get banned straight away, well preferably not at all haha

@DEADZ first off thanks for all of the detailed information and for free, not many out there doing that...I've read your post and pdf a few times to see if can get a grasp of the concept, but I have a question.

The 2 places on where to purchase the seasoned IG accounts that you mentioned, neither list an account with the stats that you've stated that's needed.

Is there another avenue you would suggest for purchasing an account to start?

@DEADZ first off thanks for all of the detailed information and for free, not many out there doing that...I've read your post and pdf a few times to see if can get a grasp of the concept, but I have a question.

The 2 places on where to purchase the seasoned IG accounts that you mentioned, neither list an account with the stats that you've stated that's needed.

Is there another avenue you would suggest for purchasing an account to start?

Yes, accounts are getting sold out pretty fast these days. I don't have any other recommended seller/site at the moment. I suggest checking back later or creating your own accounts for now.

Hello, your method is super profitable, i tried with 15 account and its going ok with me, but i need to ask something...
is it ok to put telegram broadcast links in Instagram profiles ?

Hello, your method is super profitable, i tried with 15 account and its going ok with me, but i need to ask something...
is it ok to put telegram broadcast links in Instagram profiles ?

Glad to hear about your success mate. :)

I would use a cloaker on those telegram links, just to be safe:
Use 1 .com domain per 5-10 IG accounts and use high authority youtube videos as safe pages.

If you can't afford a cloaker:
You can use the mother-slave setup. Add the link to 1 account and have the other accounts point to the account that has the link:
IBeDtXo.png

If both of these are too complicated:
At least make sure the links are unique per account (use shorturl) and don't add all the links on the same day.

Glad to hear about your success mate. :)

I would use a cloaker on those telegram links, just to be safe:
Use 1 .com domain per 5-10 IG accounts and use high authority youtube videos as safe pages.

If you can't afford a cloaker:
You can use the mother-slave setup. Add the link to 1 account and have the other accounts point to the account that has the link:
IBeDtXo.png

If both of these are too complicated:
At least make sure the links are unique per account (use shorturl) and don't add all the links on the same day.

If I do mother and slave, and automate the following. Should I use same hashtag, or follow fans of same big accounts across all the slaves and mother?
My concern is if we use same targets, the audience will pretty much the same, defeating the purpose of multiple slaves in same niche? But if we use different targets , will it be hard to scale up and find enough hashtags for 20-50 slaves in one niche?

If I do mother and slave, and automate the following. Should I use same hashtag, or follow fans of same big accounts across all the slaves and mother?
My concern is if we use same targets, the audience will pretty much the same, defeating the purpose of multiple slaves in same niche? But if we use different targets , will it be hard to scale up and find enough hashtags for 20-50 slaves in one niche?

In your jarvee settings. Set the bot to follow, like, comment different users across all your accounts (Settings -> Social platforms -> Instagram. "Enable Follow different users across all instagram accounts", etc). That fixes your issue.

Also with these settings turned on you can just set your accounts to follow followers of big accounts and you won't have the problem you mentioned. Just make sure you have a really big list otherwise your accounts will run out of people to follow really fast if each account is following optimally per day.

Last edited:
banners
Back