The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 122 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
Was debating trying this but it seems to have higher initial investments for a while. What do you think approximately as of now, past the IG tool ban wave, would be a decent amount of initial investment before seeing some results? I do know how to cloak, host domains, keep domain server next to traffic location for fast loads etc. So the experience is there, I''m just wondering to venture into this.

I know your earnings are nice, but I'm trying to look at things from a n00b perspective.

Was debating trying this but it seems to have higher initial investments for a while. What do you think approximately as of now, past the IG tool ban wave, would be a decent amount of initial investment before seeing some results? I do know how to cloak, host domains, keep domain server next to traffic location for fast loads etc. So the experience is there, I''m just wondering to venture into this.

I know your earnings are nice, but I'm trying to look at things from a n00b perspective.

Initial investment could be around $200 at least.
I always advise people start with just 1 account and focus on targeting and your setup from a-z until you're happy with your earning per account and then you scale up. You can see results within 24 hours. Aged accounts nowadays come with a good amount of followers already. So if your setup is good and targeting is good right from the start. You should see earnings within the first few hours of running your bot.

Will they really get followers after completing the survey or offers? Or we are just forcing them to complete the offers so that you can get free followers?

DO they really get something at the end or do they just do the offers for nothing? I've been thinking of doing something like this?

DO they really get something at the end or do they just do the offers for nothing? I've been thinking of doing something like this?

If you're giving them what you promised, you're a whitehat marketer.

If you're not giving them what you promised, you're a blackhat marketer.

You get to choose which one you want to be. :)

If you're giving them what you promised, you're a whitehat marketer.

If you're not giving them what you promised, you're a blackhat marketer.

You get to choose which one you want to be. :)

Thank you-- I am new to this business and wonder based on your experience what's the best route.

I know not giving them the prize allows you to keep all but eventually users will know its fake but allowing them a chance to win and actually having winners allows them to get come back and try again knowing there is a actually chance.

My idea would be to have small prize like $5-$10 gift cards and not something crazy like a new iphone or ipad.

Thank you-- I am new to this business and wonder based on your experience what's the best route.

You're welcome. I always vote for whitehat. A lot fewer problems for you, plus you can gain some trust factor with a clear conscience. Blackhat is not a sustainable business model.

I know not giving them the prize allows you to keep all but eventually users will know its fake but allowing them a chance to win and actually having winners allows them to get come back and try again knowing there is a actually chance.

If you only offer a chance to win and give them that chance then you are giving them what you promise. If you are offering them a prize just for clicking or signing up but don't give it to them then you are not giving them what you promised. You're being honest if you give them what you say you're going to. Then they know what they're getting into.

My idea would be to have small prize like $5-$10 gift cards and not something crazy like a new iphone or ipad.

Doesn't matter how big or small the prize is, if you say they can have it but don't give it to them, you have broken your promise and are a blackhatter.

Accounts too often fall into the ban, is there a way to reduce the risk of a ban, can make a closed account, who knows?

Thats a nice guide only that i hate this stuff of having acount deleted etc .I work als in the past with youtube and ppd and it was a pain in the ass with youtube i think i got like 1000 acount deleted

banners
Back