The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything [GUIDE] IG + CPA $2.5 per Acc Method - 100 Accs = $250 Per Day!

Is this good?

• Yes

Votes: 122 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.9%

• Total voters
@2NWO @mxyzptlkfishstix thank you for clarifying ! Especially the part about following/unfollowing and not posting.
One more question though; you create an account and post a few pics/vids, setup the bio with link and then start following/unfollowing? Or is your account always empty apart from the bio+link?
I don't create accounts. I buy accounts. Sometimes these accounts have 1 post. I delete the post and add my bio+link and follow and unfollow. That's all. So yes these are empty accounts. No pictures at all.

@2NWO Thx so much for this tutorials,

i have some questions about the domains, can i put free domains in my bio like the ones come from freenom,com.
they are totally free
There's a reason I recommend using a blogger landing page, etc.

You can use those domains if you want. Let me know how it works out.

How long before i start i see profits?
And those settings are OK for fresh/1month old accounts?
I started 2 day ago and got couple dozen accounts disabled.
Im using OGAds, getting clicks but not many leads. Guess they're used/have seen ogads locker before.
Its just anoying and frustrating seeing that you invest about 70$ (vps proxies accounts massplanner), and get things. Still i have 28 days to see if i reach enough to payout.
CPALead good? they pay?

How long before i start i see profits?

Who knows? Crystal balls are for show. They don't predict the future.

And those settings are OK for fresh/1month old accounts?

No. It's evident you didn't read the OP's book. Those settings are for aged accounts only. Even then, no matter the age of the accounts, I would still warm them up slowly in increments.

I started 2 day ago and got couple dozen accounts disabled.

Im using OGAds, getting clicks but not many leads. Guess they're used/have seen ogads locker before.

Refer to above.

Its just anoying and frustrating seeing that you invest about 70$ (vps proxies accounts massplanner), and get things. Still i have 28 days to see if i reach enough to payout.

Even if you don't reach it in 30 days, you're just going to give up and quit?

CPALead good? they pay?

Yes. Yes.

Who knows? Crystal balls are for show. They don't predict the future.

No. It's evident you didn't read the OP's book. Those settings are for aged accounts only. Even then, no matter the age of the accounts, I would still warm them up slowly in increments.

Refer to above.

Even if you don't reach it in 30 days, you're just going to give up and quit?

Yes. Yes.
Thanks allot for answering these mate! Much appreciated! I agree! :affiliatefix:

Thanks i know it takes time and such.
And i've read the ebook. Very Nice, Earning per account seems to High though. But then again when you tried it, you use cpalead, locker locks different and a great LP. i get 57 impressions, 18 clicks and only 1 conversion, ogads.
The thing that is annoying is that most of the time, you have to hold on 2 months, without a ROI. At least that's what happend to me, or you just lose accounts, then you need new proxies + accounts.

Hello,
This is my first post.
Im totally new to affiliates. This method still works? Does it worth to risk the money? Do you suggest anything else for me to start from?

I am looking to do free instagram follower niche. How do I target these people on ig? people that wants followers? what accs to follow

I don't create accounts. I buy accounts. Sometimes these accounts have 1 post. I delete the post and add my bio+link and follow and unfollow. That's all. So yes these are empty accounts. No pictures at all.

There's a reason I recommend using a blogger landing page, etc.

You can use those domains if you want. Let me know how it works out.
Hey there where do I find a Blogger Landing Page? (I dont even know exactly what that is...)

image.prntscr.com/image/3117c42c796c4b0bb704f708f2bdbd2f.png <- Can't put images :( I'm from HF as well I've seen you on there

That whole step I'm lost on, haha sorry. Extremely new to this.

Also I have 2 questions from these parts
image.prntscr.com/image/98ccc7711e9a4db499e238107b6c259c.png
How many people should I start following at the start? Or should I just go straight for it and follow 5-6k people per acc and then unfollow?
2nd part now if the blogger page is banned what do I do exactly get a whole new website, cause if i just swap out the landing page isn't it still going to the same website technically?
g3tfr33follow3rs.xyz (example) ?

Also as
Hello,
This is my first post.
Im totally new to affiliates. This method still works? Does it worth to risk the money? Do you suggest anything else for me to start from?
said does this method persay work? Free Followers one?

Last edited:
@2NWO Hi mate hows your earning nowadays?

How many IG accounts per landing page/domain do you have?

I heard an instant ban on the link on bio. Is this true?

Any new updates for this? Thanks in advance!

@2NWO Hi mate hows your earning nowadays?

How many IG accounts per landing page/domain do you have?

I heard an instant ban on the link on bio. Is this true?

Any new updates for this? Thanks in advance!
Earnings:

I use 1 prelander(bloggger) for 2-3 accounts and only 1 domain for my cpa lp.

Instant ban on link in bio is due to bad accounts (no warm up, bad creation, etc) and sometimes keywords in the username,name,bio and url.

Thanks i know it takes time and such.
And i've read the ebook. Very Nice, Earning per account seems to High though. But then again when you tried it, you use cpalead, locker locks different and a great LP. i get 57 impressions, 18 clicks and only 1 conversion, ogads.
The thing that is annoying is that most of the time, you have to hold on 2 months, without a ROI. At least that's what happend to me, or you just lose accounts, then you need new proxies + accounts.

Take the time to focus on 1-3 accounts and work on overal setup, targeting, etc and make sure your account is optimized. The focus of each of the accounts should be to look as professional as possible while being as safe as possible for the long run in my opinion. With this IG+Cpa game there's pretty much 2 routes you can take. The unsafe/high profits way which brings allot of bans and work in the longrun but rakes in more profit or the safe/lower profits way which is more of a set and forget approach towards all of this(which I am doing).

Look at this account as an example:
cyJTNf5.png

followers10k.info on IG(check the whole setup)

If you can pretty much find any big accounts in the niche you're going for, with a proper prelander to premium landing page setup. It's pretty much an indicator for longrun/set and forget money.

For example:
It's harder to find big accounts for: Pokemon Go Hacks, Mario Run, etc. Although these niches do bring more money. The banrate on these accounts is way higher.

I am looking to do free instagram follower niche. How do I target these people on ig? people that wants followers? what accs to follow
Target not too big accounts (because these usually have allot of fake followers anyway) which have a large following of teens. That's all I can say.

Hey there where do I find a Blogger Landing Page? (I dont even know exactly what that is...)

image.prntscr.com/image/3117c42c796c4b0bb704f708f2bdbd2f.png <- Can't put images :( I'm from HF as well I've seen you on there

That whole step I'm lost on, haha sorry. Extremely new to this.

Also I have 2 questions from these parts
image.prntscr.com/image/98ccc7711e9a4db499e238107b6c259c.png
How many people should I start following at the start? Or should I just go straight for it and follow 5-6k people per acc and then unfollow?
2nd part now if the blogger page is banned what do I do exactly get a whole new website, cause if i just swap out the landing page isn't it still going to the same website technically?
g3tfr33follow3rs.xyz (example) ?

Also as

said does this method persay work? Free Followers one?

Make a screenshot of your landing page and add some text and add this image to your blogger post. You can youtube some videos.

If you really can't figure it out: Try this xml file for blogger (virusscan)
and watch any of these vids.

I explain all that in the pdf.

If you prelander gets flagged as spam. You can just make a new blogger and still use the same old domain for your lp.

"does this method persay work? Free Followers one?"

Check my comments above

Hi, I´m working with other niches right now, but I want to try the free followers niche. I wonder if you have to owe a certain amount of followers before to start...
I watched some accounts with only 5 followers (It seems to me unreasonable if they can give followers for everyone why they don´t have it). I want to buy at least 1000/2000 to jump into that niche (is a need?)

Hi, I´m working with other niches right now, but I want to try the free followers niche. I wonder if you have to owe a certain amount of followers before to start...
I watched some accounts with only 5 followers (It seems to me unreasonable if they can give followers for everyone why they don´t have it). I want to buy at least 1000/2000 to jump into that niche (is a need?)
Its not a need. Your account will reach that amount either way in the longrun

hi @2NWO, Thank you for this guide ?

I followed this. But people do not Click link.
I worked on 6 accounts + massplanner + (1 proxy for 2 acc) for a week but do not profit .
Or This only works in followers niche ?

@2NWO what will be your reward when somebody unlock the content in your content locker. Do you redirect them to an app free follower, video free follower or website? Thank you for advice. I really appreciate it.

banners
Back