The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
UPDATE #15

It's been a while, but I've got few achievements since the last update. I'm going to put some longer update soon, but for now I'll just brag :p I've been testing push notifications lately and had some success. Fresh info from the last 4 days for you below!

#1: My first profitable campaigns (2) ever with ROI over 40%
#2: Landing page with crazy high CTR over 55%
upd15_1.png

Note: First 2 campaigns are profitable and getting around 40% ROI on average, last 2 are the same campaigns, but on Megapush (10x offer payout tested). Unfortunately they performed much worse than on Zeropark.

#3: Pretty impressive Zeropark creative CTR of 0.53% (dropped, was 0.6% at the beginning).
upd15_2.png

Note: Payout is wrong on this pic and should be over $550! Reason: ZP took the payout value in currency X and displayed in Dollars. My fault: instead of update the payout manually, I left the 'auto' option for the payout value.

#4: My first paycheck from my network
upd15_3.png

#5: Yesterday's revenue is $239!
upd15_4.png

Note: Price and revenue in original currency hidden, because I don't want to reveal my winning GEO ;)

Last edited:
Higher click-through rates are one of the proven benefits of Push.

Congrats on your success and keep us posted - waiting for update #16 :)

UPDATE #16

*** New achievement: $50/day with 50% ROI on average ***

I focused 100% on mobile CPA offers for the last 3 weeks or so and I pushed things forward. However, budget is still an issue for me as I had to pay my loans etc. from what I earned with push traffic. $50/day is not a level that allows me to make the affiliate marketing my full time job yet, so I have to back to programming this week and part of January for sure. I'll still be doing mobile CPA thing, but after my working hours: evenings, weekends. Interesting thing is that I'm making money in push traffic with offers that never worked for me with popups.

Few screenshot below, day by day. Day 2 was awesome: $100+ profit with 86.7% ROI. I had day like this one about a week ago, so it happened again now :) Day 5 (today): out of budget, I may pause the campaign for next 4 days as I got paid another $1500 from the network on Thursday and then I'll keep going. 3 campaigns below: 2 on Megapush for split test and 1 on Zeropark, but it's the exact same offer: $1.14 per conversion. I didn't expect to earn $100 and more per day with such a low paid offer, but as you can see, it is possible!

I'm not using Monetizer for back button now, instead I redirect a visitor to the landing page on first try and on second click redirect to the offer. Method #2: just block the back button (it doesn't work when visitor clicks it).

ALL 5 DAYS
upd16_0.png

DAY #1
upd16_1.png

DAY #2
upd16_2.png

DAY #3
upd16_3.png

DAY #4
upd16_4.png

DAY #5
upd16_5.png

I had also pretty high numbers in landing page CTR: over 60% (after decent test with over 1000 clicks) and 0.75% CTR (push notification -> landing page) with Zeropark (after 440K impressions), which helps a lot if you promote offers in countries with low volume (higher push notification CTR = more traffic). However, the thing I heard before is very true: CR is way more important than CTR. Sometimes you can have higher ROI and earn more money with 30% CTR landing page than with 60% CTR landing page.

NEXT: First of all I'd like to make the converting offers relatively stable as for now it's a rollercoaster sometimes. Secondly: start making $100/day on average and this would allow me to focus on marketing only. I know I'm close to this achievement, probably not in December, but possibly on January :) Fingers crossed!

EDIT: Last money spent yesterday. Still getting around 50% ROI.
DAY #6
upd16_6.png

Last edited:
Hello,

What verticals are you using ?
Sweeps?
And what is your payout per 1 conversation?
Thank you!
Hi editory. Yeah, sweepstakes. $1.14 per conversion in this case.
Looks like you can earn $100/day profit with $1.14 offer easily, and with 86% ROI :)

Last edited:
UPDATE #17

Just a quick one. I've generated 900+ leads for the advertiser in last 6 days and the campaigns were going very well. $50-$100/day profit with 50-100% ROI pretty much on autopilot feels good. However, the advertiser dropped the payout from 1 to 0.80 and decreased cap from 200 to 50, so it's shit now. I'll take a break now and will find another campaign, preferably without cap in a week or two and keep going. Here's a quick summary for the last 18 days:
monthsumm.png

Regarding traffic sources:

Megapush:
Amazing traffic source, up to 100% ROI with sweepstakes (in some parts of the day even 150%. For me ROI drops after around 4pm, not sure if it's traffic or offer thing. I'll know once I find more converting offers :)). Good volume. Super easy to optimise. Once you find profitable campaign, it goes pretty much on autopilot.

Zeropark:
Performs ok, however, very main disadvantage is that if you're in Europe, 20% VAT is deducted from your top-up, plus fees. If you top-up via PayPal, you pay $520 and you've got only $400 left, which sucks, because then your campaign has to perform very well to cover all the upfront costs (30% ROI covers the taxes and fees, so if you're doing 50% ROI, you're doing 20% really, if that makes sense). Sorry guys.

In a week or two I'm gonna try new traffic source with very large volume. If it works as well as Megapush, that would make it a goldmine :D

Last edited:
To be honest, this thread kind of discouraged me. I am in learning process and yesterday found this crazy story full of tools, investments and ---technicalities!!---

Let´s say I am not IT guy and my budget is +-3000-4000$ …

I am gonna search more and try to find another success stories that could fit into my budget and zero IT skills! :)

To be honest, this thread kind of discouraged me. I am in learning process and yesterday found this crazy story full of tools, investments and ---technicalities!!---

Let´s say I am not IT guy and my budget is +-3000-4000$ …

I am gonna search more and try to find another success stories that could fit into my budget and zero IT skills! :)

Don't let the technical aptitude, tools, etc scare you off. Although this space is a bit more inclined to making sales and generating leads via the internet. The old school way of print, TV, radio and the likes still works. Also what you don't know how to do technically you can pay someone to do. I love the old story about what Henry Ford said when told that he knew nothing about the technical side of building the auto mobile. His reply was "I don't have to know. I push a button on my desk and the top expert in the world knows it for me".

You have to be able to pay for the top experts <<< that is the catch to that quote.
You have to be generating revenue or be well capitalized to pay for the pros

So true but luckily in today's world he can find someone within his budget fairly easy.

You have to be able to pay for the top experts <<< that is the catch to that quote.
You have to be generating revenue or be well capitalized to pay for the pros

MI
Back