“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

From ZERO to 5 FIGURES from scratch with mobile cpa

Discussion in 'Follow Alongs and Online Journeys' started by Mr.Z, Feb 16, 2017.

1. editory

editory Affiliate affiliate

are you on pops, redirects on mobile? adult content ?

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Mr.Z

Mr.Z Affiliate affiliate

Hi @editory. I don't do adult content and also adult traffic doesn't work for me. I do mainly pops on mobile, redirects on much smaller scale and it also works pretty well.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    tyoussef likes this.
  4. editory

editory Affiliate affiliate

Nice! whats the name of your affiliate network, can you share it ?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    tyoussef likes this.
  5. Mr.Z

Mr.Z Affiliate affiliate

I don't want to share it, sorry, but it's popular network! :)

cashmoneyaffiliate and tyoussef like this.
  6. Mr.Z

Mr.Z Affiliate affiliate

game333, tyoussef and sam patra like this.
  7. HoomanResources

HoomanResources Affiliate affiliate

Nice one, will follow. Good luck!

tyoussef and Mr.Z like this.
  8. Adept

Adept Affiliate affiliate

Hey, Mr.Z! I've read through most of your journey and your persistence is to be admired. Wishing you a ton of continued success! I was wondering if the coupon for ThriveTracker at 50% off for 6 months is still available. Can't seem to find it on Charles' page.

tyoussef likes this.
  9. Mr.Z

Mr.Z Affiliate affiliate

Looks like it is still available: Sign Up | ThriveTracker
    Thanks @Adept!

tyoussef likes this.
  10. Phuong

Phuong Affiliate affiliate

tyoussef likes this.
  11. Mr.Z

Mr.Z Affiliate affiliate

Coupon: AFFCEL650 :ninja:

tyoussef likes this.
  12. Phuong

can you share which lander/prelander/landing page service you use ?

13. Mr.Z

Mr.Z Affiliate affiliate

I don't use any service for that. I know HTML/CSS/PHP/JS very well, therefore I build landing pages myself OR download some from AdPlexity and modify them (main modification: make the LP super fast)

tyoussef likes this.
  14. Phuong

wow, great. Now i find a course teach me about how to modify LP from Adplexity ? Can you recommend me about that ? i rip LP from Adplexity but i don't know how to remove hijack or modify them exactly.
    Anyway very appreciate your help

15. Adept

Thanks for the prompt reply :)

I also have another question. I recall that in a previous post you mentioned automatically redirecting your LP visitors to the offer after 90 seconds (presuming that the visitor is inactive?). Could you shed some light on the benefit of doing this, and if it improves CR, why it does so?

tyoussef likes this.
  16. Mr.Z

Mr.Z Affiliate affiliate

No problem. For start I recommend you to read my Update#8 about how to remove bad code from pages downloaded from AdPlexity. Very useful stuff! You will also find there better version of geturlparameter() function. Enjoy ;)
    Regarding the HTML/CSS, it's not that difficult to learn, so I encourage you to learn it. There's plenty of courses on YouTube or just Google it, no need to pay for it really.

tyoussef likes this.
  17. Mr.Z

Mr.Z Affiliate affiliate

@cashmoneyaffiliate recommends doing it. I sometimes use and sometimes not and I actually don't use it at all lately since I've found LP that has about 10% CTR. The benefit of doing that is to show the offer page to as many visitors as possible at the same time and make the CTR higher at the same time.

18. Adept

Hmm, okay. Thanks a lot :) There's so much valuable information in this thread that it's triggering an an avalanche of questions in my head. I'd appreciate your input on the following:
    1. Have you tried doing popunder at all, or have you solely focused on popups?
    2. Do you find that being more specific niches ex. hentai works better than a broader ones ex. adult is it not worth it due to limited scalability?
    Edit: A few questions I mistakenly asked earlier were intended for another journey which is also a mobile pop one.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    tyoussef likes this.
  19. uzo ann

uzo ann Affiliate affiliate

5000 a month... Inspiring

Mr.Z likes this.
  20. Mr.Z

Mr.Z Affiliate affiliate

Hi @Adept. Sorry for late reply.
    1. Yeah, I did try popunders on popcash and worked awesome for me, equally well if not better than popups.
    2. I do only sweepstakes/vouchers at the moment. Even though it's quite broad niche, I still have problems with scaling sometimes. So, I wouldn't go too specific with the niche; in Facebook you can do that, not popups.

Adept likes this.
  21. cashmoneyaffiliate

cashmoneyaffiliate Affiliate Coach Marketplace Seller affiliate

Mr Z just want to say amazing progress so far and keep it up brother I haven't been commenting much on this thread but have been following your progress closely and enjoy reading your updates.

Mr.Z likes this.
banners