The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Hey, Mr.Z! I've read through most of your journey and your persistence is to be admired. Wishing you a ton of continued success! I was wondering if the coupon for ThriveTracker at 50% off for 6 months is still available. Can't seem to find it on Charles' page.

can you share which lander/prelander/landing page service you use ?
I don't use any service for that. I know HTML/CSS/PHP/JS very well, therefore I build landing pages myself OR download some from AdPlexity and modify them (main modification: make the LP super fast)

I don't use any service for that. I know HTML/CSS/PHP/JS very well, therefore I build landing pages myself OR download some from AdPlexity and modify them (main modification: make the LP super fast)
wow, great. Now i find a course teach me about how to modify LP from Adplexity ? Can you recommend me about that ? i rip LP from Adplexity but i don't know how to remove hijack or modify them exactly.
Anyway very appreciate your help

what's the coupon code ? thanks
Thanks for the prompt reply :)

I also have another question. I recall that in a previous post you mentioned automatically redirecting your LP visitors to the offer after 90 seconds (presuming that the visitor is inactive?). Could you shed some light on the benefit of doing this, and if it improves CR, why it does so?

wow, great. Now i find a course teach me about how to modify LP from Adplexity ? Can you recommend me about that ? i rip LP from Adplexity but i don't know how to remove hijack or modify them exactly.
Anyway very appreciate your help
No problem. For start I recommend you to read my Update#8 about how to remove bad code from pages downloaded from AdPlexity. Very useful stuff! You will also find there better version of geturlparameter() function. Enjoy ;)
Regarding the HTML/CSS, it's not that difficult to learn, so I encourage you to learn it. There's plenty of courses on YouTube or just Google it, no need to pay for it really.

Thanks for the prompt reply :)

I also have another question. I recall that in a previous post you mentioned automatically redirecting your LP visitors to the offer after 90 seconds (presuming that the visitor is inactive?). Could you shed some light on the benefit of doing this, and if it improves CR, why it does so?
@cashmoneyaffiliate recommends doing it. I sometimes use and sometimes not and I actually don't use it at all lately since I've found LP that has about 10% CTR. The benefit of doing that is to show the offer page to as many visitors as possible at the same time and make the CTR higher at the same time.

@cashmoneyaffiliate recommends doing it. I sometimes use and sometimes not and I actually don't use it at all lately since I've found LP that has about 10% CTR. The benefit of doing that is to show the offer page to as many visitors as possible at the same time and make the CTR higher at the same time.
Hmm, okay. Thanks a lot :) There's so much valuable information in this thread that it's triggering an an avalanche of questions in my head. I'd appreciate your input on the following:
  1. Have you tried doing popunder at all, or have you solely focused on popups?
  2. Do you find that being more specific niches ex. hentai works better than a broader ones ex. adult is it not worth it due to limited scalability?
Edit: A few questions I mistakenly asked earlier were intended for another journey which is also a mobile pop one.

Last edited:
Hmm, okay. Thanks a lot :) There's so much valuable information in this thread that it's triggering an an avalanche of questions in my head. I'd appreciate your input on the following:
  1. Have you tried doing popunder at all, or have you solely focused on popups?
  2. Do you find that being more specific niches ex. hentai works better than a broader ones ex. adult is it not worth it due to limited scalability?
Edit: A few questions I mistakenly asked earlier were intended for another journey which is also a mobile pop one.
Hi @Adept. Sorry for late reply.
1. Yeah, I did try popunders on popcash and worked awesome for me, equally well if not better than popups.
2. I do only sweepstakes/vouchers at the moment. Even though it's quite broad niche, I still have problems with scaling sometimes. So, I wouldn't go too specific with the niche; in Facebook you can do that, not popups.

Mr Z just want to say amazing progress so far and keep it up brother I haven't been commenting much on this thread but have been following your progress closely and enjoy reading your updates.

Mr Z just want to say amazing progress so far and keep it up brother I haven't been commenting much on this thread but have been following your progress closely and enjoy reading your updates.
That is inspiring mate, much appreciate your comment!

I tried push notifications lately and worked awesome, I think it's upcoming trend. I'll post some update in next week or two. Thanks.

MI
Back