The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Great thread @Mr.Z - I just read the entire thing and signed up to most of the tools you recommend, excluding the Mobile Immersion course although I'm pretty sure I'll be signing up in the next few days. If you PM me your affiliate link I'll purchase through there.

I started working on all of this around a week ago and have been putting in +14 hour days (Yesterday I went from around 9 am till 5.30 am. Not ideal or sustainable, just so much to read).

I've been experimenting with a bunch of different of different traffic sources/trackers/offers and I really like the stack you've put together. I've spent around $150 on traffic acquisition and another $250 or so on training materials and tools and have "made" just under $2 but have learnt a LOT along the way.

I have also worked more on the tech side of things in the past as Agile Coach/Product Owner but looking to become a little more independent/flexible with my lifestyle.

Please keep the updates coming, out of all the forums and threads that I've read over the past week it's the one I've enjoyed the most and has me feeling really inspired. I'm hoping to follow you in parallel. Perhaps we could get an accountability partnership going and share/support each other on this journey? I'm thinking like a skype chat window + 30 min call a week or something like that. If you feel it's not a good fit for what your'e working on right now NP!
Hi @xtraffik and sorry for the late reply. You can go ahead and get Mobile Immersion membership directly as Tai doesn't offer affiliate program at the moment, so I can't provide you with the affiliate link.

It looks like you're going to succeed sooner than me if you continue doing what you doing :)

I prefer to go solo at the moment, but maybe we can do something together in near future, who knows!
I wish you all the best with your journey and thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you feel my thread inspired you, that's fantastic! Thanks @xtraffik :)

Last edited:
UPDATE #4 [6 March - 23 March / 2 and a half weeks]

Alright, lets get straight to the point, this is gonna be major, yet quick update. Here's a summary of what I've done in last 2 and a half weeks, I've completed the following points from my 10-point list I posted in Update #3:
[done] 1. Finish reading and learning of another half of GUIDES & CASE STUDIES in Mobile Immersion area (+ notes).
[done] 2. Go through MOBILE CPA VIRAL SYSTEM (+ make notes).
[done] 3. Go through FACEBOOK & SWEEPSTAKES MASTER CLASS, 12 videos (+ make notes)
[done] 4. Read @cashmoneyaffiliate BLOG (+ make notes).
5. Read all the notes I've done to consolidate my knowledge.
[done] 6. Ask some questions on this forum + Mobile Immersion Facebook and Skype groups.
[done] 7. Choose a vertical I want to start with. I chose sweepstakes (not my final decision though)
8. Browse other affiliate's landing pages to see what's working today.
9. Sign up to CPA network and traffic source: ClickDealer or YeahMobi and ZeroPark or alternative.
[done] + Go through ADVANCED OPTIMIZATION WITH IP TARGETING course
[done] + Read Skype group conversations and make notes of useful info found there

New tools and resources:
Advanced course: ADVANCED OPTIMIZATION WITH IP TARGETING
All tracking tokens in one place: TRACKING TOKENS
Both added to the list in opening post in this thread (post #1).

Notes. 27 A4-format pages of notes after done points 1,2,3,4 and +:

update4blur.jpg

Last edited:
Keep overloading your brain bro! It'll pay off. ;)
Sure I will @RyanH, my priority at the moment is to start running some campaigns and then of course learn some new stuff along the way :) But I think I've got solid basic knowledge now that is enough to start running campaigns.
P.S. Now I go to sleep as it's 2:50am here :D

Last edited:
Hi @Mr.Z
NIce thread, I am also in kind of similar situation as you are. not exactly though, I have started promoting 1 offer from MaxBounty through Bing PPC and product review as LP , but am unable to get the hang of this tracking thing.
I have this adsbridge trial subscription, is it possible to use this tracker in bing ppc? I mean what am I supposed to do exactly? put the tracking link in buy now button of LP?
Any suggestion for me?
Thank You

Hi @Mr.Z
NIce thread, I am also in kind of similar situation as you are. not exactly though, I have started promoting 1 offer from MaxBounty through Bing PPC and product review as LP , but am unable to get the hang of this tracking thing.
I have this adsbridge trial subscription, is it possible to use this tracker in bing ppc? I mean what am I supposed to do exactly? put the tracking link in buy now button of LP?
Any suggestion for me?
Thank You
Hi @Bikki, unfortunately I'm not the right person to ask, as I'm as new to this as you are. I think PPC FORUM might be the right place for you. If you start new thread there, I'm pretty sure someone will help you with that.
Also, I strongly suggest you to invest money in good solid course first, learn as much as you can and then start running campaigns. This is my strategy and I believe it's the right thing to do.
Another thing, if you're just starting with paid traffic, I'm not sure if Bing is the right choice, I think it can eat up your money really fast, but I am not an expert on this, so it's better to ask someone who has experience with Bing. Again, go to the PPC forum here and simply ask whatever you want to know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thank your for response @Mr.Z
Yes, its true , u gotta learn thouroughly before doing some shit, but for procastinators like me, I think its better if I do some shits and learn from it.
Thing is, I am also parallely working on mobile CPA, just deposited fund on popads, the only thing I am missing is a mobile LP. I spent days searching on google for mobile LPs but all I find is big fucking screen LPs.
So I would really, and by really I mean really really appreciate it if you could throw some mobile screen LPs for me, just some, I don't ask for much, even one would be enough, I can easily tweak the shit out of it using different angles, I just need the framework so that I can get started.
Thank You,Hope you can help me.

Yes, its true , u gotta learn thouroughly before doing some shit, but for procastinators like me, I think its better if I do some shits and learn from it.
Thing is, I am also parallely working on mobile CPA, just deposited fund on popads, the only thing I am missing is a mobile LP. I spent days searching on google for mobile LPs but all I find is big fucking screen LPs.
So I would really, and by really I mean really really appreciate it if you could throw some mobile screen LPs for me, just some, I don't ask for much, even one would be enough, I can easily tweak the shit out of it using different angles, I just need the framework so that I can get started.
Learn how not to procrastinate then :) There's plenty of videos on YouTube.
I don't have any landing pages that I own and I don't want to share someone else's stuff.
Just browse this forum mate and you should find whatever you need, I also suggest to browse Warriorforum.com and Warriorplus.com, I'm pretty sure you can find mobile LPs there.
I also recommend Affkit, it costs money, but it's extremely useful and you can find some landing pages there, click 'Tools' on top of this page to go to the salespage, I think you can buy LPs in one of the upsells there.

Last edited:

1. If you're a procrastinator bro, then you're either afraid of failure, success, both, or you haven't put enough value in your own business that would make it a priority.

2. Dude, finding/creating a mobile LP is as easy as going to a beach and finding sand. Use a landing page generator and export the page as a .HTML onto your VPS or dedicated server after you've optimized the images, JS, HTML and other stuff. You can check your page speed and size using many speed test websites. If you don't know how to optimize your lander for speed, you can get people to do it for you on fiverr for 5 - 10 bucks.

Look into visual website optimizer and instabuilder for *responsive* LP generators.

Edit: On another note, a more advanced strategy you can do is go to Udemy.com and purchase CSS + HTML beginner courses to learn how to create your own mobile responsive landers. Starting out, I did this and made a few myself. That way, you can see how to create and tweak your own code. A handy skill to have as an affiliate marketer who'll be using a lot of landers.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Keep up the good work, cant wait to see you start laughing some campaigns if you need any support feel free to drop me a support ticket in the Mobile Immersion Area or in this thread.
Sure I will Tai, thanks :) On Friday afternoon I sent 2 applications: one to ZeroPark and one to ClickDealer, so I expect them to contact me tomorrow some time and hopefully approve me, we'll see.

Also, I've said that on the Skype group, but I'll say it again: Mobile Immersion is pure GOLD! I really really recommend it, especially annual subscription because then you get access to Skype group and what people share there is NUTS! For example: last week Carl from the group shared his knowledge of how he makes $30-50k daily revenue and he's aiming to do $100k days! Another massive advantage of MI over other courses is that if you have any problem, you send a support ticket and Tai aka @cashmoneyaffiliate answers it personally, other guys charge big bucks for this type of service.

Last edited:
Sure I will Tai, thanks :) On Friday afternoon I sent 2 applications: one to ZeroPark and one to ClickDealer, so I expect them to contact me tomorrow some time and hopefully approve me, we'll see. I'll post an update here after I complete points 5, 8 and 9 from my task list, so:
5. Read all the notes I've done to consolidate my knowledge.
8. Browse other affiliate's landing pages to see what's working today *
* (DIY spy you introduced in Mobile Immersion + signup with Adplexity or alternative for a day and browse stuff there)
9. Sign up to CPA network and traffic source: ClickDealer or YeahMobi and ZeroPark or alternative.
AND then I'm going to run first campaigns at the end of this week :)

I'm not happy with my lack of time, with 21 hours per week my journey is like in slow motion :D BUT I feel my consistency pushes it all forward, slowly but surely ;)

Also, I've said that on the Skype group, but I'll say it again: Mobile Immersion is pure GOLD! I really really recommend it, especially annual subscription because then you get access to Skype group and what people share there is NUTS! For example: last week Carl from the group shared his knowledge of how he makes $30-50k daily revenue and he's aiming to do $100k days! Another massive advantage of MI over other courses is that if you have any problem, you send a support ticket and Tai aka @cashmoneyaffiliate answers it personally, other guys charge big bucks for this type of service.

Dude I'm soooo excited for you man! Next year, affiliate summit west, drinks on me while we toast to the old days.

Thanks Ryan :D That's what I'd like to do in future, travel to affiliate events like Affiliate Summit and Affiliate World, talk to other affiliates, share experiences etc. That'd be awesome!

I hope I'll do it next year. Still don't know what to expect this year, I really want to achieve that $10k per month goal, but if it's gonna happen, I don't know, I'll do my best and look at the outcome.

At the moment I have full time job as a programmer and unfortunately I'm obligated to work to the end of this year. But I hope 2 things will happen at the end of the year:
1. I will achieve the $10k revenue goal;
2. I will quit my job.
When I do that, then next year I'll be able to do marketing full time and will have $10k in my hands to play with, that's my perfect scenario :)

Quick update: I've been accepted on ClickDealer :D, no news from ZeroPark yet.

Last edited:
If possible - small sincerely suggestions - just do without any "mental f*cking"; just do it. And more visualize!
Good luck, man.
LOL, thanks man, I love your post, straight to the point. I immediately thought about Shia LaBeouf video :D
Now reading your post and watching Shia's video, I know I don't want to disappoint anybody!

UPDATE #5 [24 March - 13 April / 3 weeks]

I haven't been here for a while, but it doesn't mean I laze around :D
Below is what I've been doing in last 3 weeks. Basically I finished learning stage, it's the end of boring posts of how much notes I've done and what I read here and there, now it's time for the exciting part: launching campaigns :)
P.S. I'll still list few boring points in this post, sorry ;)
1. Finished points 5, 8, 9 from my "to do list", so I've done the following:
* read all my notes once again to consolidate my knowledge (70 pages of condensed handwritten info);
* signed up to AdPlexity.com Mobile and browsed landing pages there to see what other affiliates do nowadays;
* signed up to ClickDealer CPA network and ZeroPark traffic source, they both accepted me with no problems;
* plus: read more in Mobile Immersion Skype group and made more notes as a lot is going on there at the moment.
2. Created mind map with step-by-step list, or actually expanded and changed quite few bits in existing mind map provided by @cashmoneyaffiliate for Mobile Immersion members, below is CMA's and my mind map. It contains all basic info and some tips and tricks, 10 stages of how to pick an offer, create angles, optimize, scale etc. All new info on that mind map is based on all my notes I mentioned before. I plan to expand it even more to have everything I need to run successful campaigns on one page, I'll be keep adding info there as I learn and discover new tips and tricks.

mm_before.jpg

mm_after.jpg

3. Put my knowledge into practice. This one was pretty time consuming, a lot of technical stuff there. When you are a newbie and you do something for very first time, there's a lot of confusing and sometimes not so easy bits and pieces you have to learn and understand how they work. Basically you have to understand how to make 3 things work each other (how they exchange data / cooperate one with another): CPA network, traffic source and tracking software, but after I setup my first few campaigns, it doesn't look that complicated anymore.
4. Created my first landing pages. I downloaded some from AdPlexity and played with the source code a bit to make them work for my offers from ClickDealer. Another LP I changed completely and included quite few scripts from Affkit.com in it like mobile vibration script, urgency timer, shaking action button, current date and time, landing page protection incase someone steals it from me (via AdPlexity for example), I played quite a while with most of the Affkit tools to see how to setup them and how they work. Now I created a .js file with most of the scripts inside, so next time I only link to it in index.html file and modify few bits, no need to setup everything from scratch again.
5. Launched my first campaigns. Yes, I finally did it! After long 6-week learning stage that could be actually shorter to be honest, but I learned stuff that I don't only need right now, but I tried to get broad knowledge about CPA mobile marketing and learn things that I don't necessarily need at the moment, but I'll probably find them useful in future. Anyway, I created 4 landing pages so far and launched 4 campaigns: first campaign with 1 LP just to see how things work, how to setup everything etc. Another 3 LPs I used for 1 offer: different angle for each LP. So basically I ran 2 offers so far, but just 1 properly: split test different angles, landing pages, analyze data etc., here's a screenshot from Voluum tracking software:

voluum1.jpg

Yeah, what can you expect for your first campaigns, -100% ROI, LOL :D Deep in my heart I was hoping to get at least little bit more than that, like -90% maybe, but well... Slowly forward I hope, my next goal is to get -90%, then -80%, -70% etc. until I break even (that would be success! When I start breaking even, that would be amazing, because it means that I don't need to fund campaigns from my own pocket :));
6. Purchased SSL certificate for my domain that I use for landing pages.

My strategy at the moment:

* I decided to focus on 1 vertical and 1 country and keep trying until I succeed;
* Sweepstakes and voucher offers with payout between $1 and $2 (closer to $2) to maximize my testing budget;
* 3 different landing pages, different angle for each LP, that's per 1 offer;
* Spend 3 times offer payout or slightly more for 1 LP, if no conversions, then pause. In the screenshot above the 3 blue campaigns are for 1 offer with $2 payout, green one is for another offer with $1.70 payout. I also try to get about 150 clicks before I pause campaign;
* RON (Run On Network) PPV traffic on ZeroPark. I check average bid for the country in which I want to run my offer and set my bid 1-2 points above that, e.g.: average is 0.0006, then I set my bid to 0.0007. For one LP I did set bid up to 0.001 to get better traffic (in theory), but I changed back to 0.0007 after I received few dozen clicks and it still didn't convert.

TIPS:
I want to share with you few tips and tricks that I learned or knew before, mostly technical stuff, advanced guys probably know all this, but some newbies can find it useful:
* SSL certificate can be used for cloaking (you need to use https prefix when linking to your landing page). When your visitor clicks on your offer link on the https page, the browser will not send the referrer data to the next page (offer page) unless it is redirected to a https version of that page (very unlikely).
SSL certificates are usually quite costy, but on cheapsslsecurity.com you can get one for as low as $4.99/year!
* Use dns prefetch for faster page load, more on varvy.com, however, this is useful only if you use different domains for page resources (link to jquery library stored on jquery.com website for example).
* Don't use external links. That's what I do: instead of linking to script or styles on different domains, I copy content of those scripts, save them to local file (e.g. scriptxyz.js or stylesxyz.css) and include in landing page directory (+ link to them in index.html file of course), I never use external resources. But, if you absolutely have to link to external resources, use dns prefetch.

I thought $500 monthly budget for campaign testing may not be enough, but from what I see, it seems to be ok at the moment. If I keep running offers with $2 payout + run 3 landing pages per day + spend 3x offer payout to test 1 LP, that would make $18/day x25 days in month = $450 (in remaining 5-6 days I would learn and analyze things).

NEXT:
In near future I want to learn how to cloak, however, for now I don't wanna risk to lose my ZeroPark account so I run only compliant landers. I plan to also watch/read some case studies and also play more with AdPlexity intelligence tool.
Main task however at the moment is to test, test and test, steal some landers from AdPlexity, think how to improve them, create own and try to come up with some original ideas.

Please share your thoughts on this post below, any criticism is very much appreciated! Thanks :)

Last edited:
Few days ago ZeroPark tried to cause a heart attack on me :D, here's what I've seen when I switched one page to another on ZeroPark dashboard, and my balance started dropping like crazy:
heartattack.png

Interesting idea, LOL :D

banners
Back