The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Free Email Marketing Service?

m8trix

Hi,

I'm abit new when it comes to email marketing and I'm looking for a service that will allow me to send bulk emails to a cold list. I'm not looking for anything big atm, just something to send about 10k emails to promote a CB product. Any recommendation?

Cheers!

Even if you want to send 500 emails, you can never trust on free services. Their emails will always go to spam. i would suggest you to buy a service which is cheap but not free if you really want to make success out of your email campaigns. mailchimp is free if you want to send emails to upto 2000 subscribers in a month but you have to be very careful with their terms & conditions to use their service.

Last edited:
Even if you want to send 500 emails, you can never trust on free services. Their emails will always go to spam. i would suggest you to buy a service which is cheap but not free if you really want to make success out of your email campaigns. mailchimp is free if you want to send emails to upto 2000 subscribers in a month but you have to be very careful with their terms & conditions to use their service.
Can I use Mailchimp to send emails to a cold list? The list is targeted but the users didnt opt-in.

If you’re searching out a social control option to supplement your e mail marketing, take a look at out a free 30-day trial of Sprout Social:

1. HubSpot Email Marketing
2. Sender
3. Sendinblue
4. Omnisend
5. SendPulse

Can I use Mailchimp to send emails to a cold list? The list is targeted but the users didnt opt-in.
No, that is not allowed by MailChimp. if you will try, they will simply block your account. Only use Mailchimp when you have all opt-in email list and you are 100% sure that the receivers will not complaint to mailchip for your email.

Dont go with free services you will loose your time .Instead create a trialaccount on aweber and you dont need to pay anything until you achieve 500 subscribers .And if you achive 500 people on your list then you will make for sure a sale to pay the monthly subscribtion in the worst case

Dont go with free services you will loose your time .Instead create a trialaccount on aweber and you dont need to pay anything until you achieve 500 subscribers .And if you achive 500 people on your list then you will make for sure a sale to pay the monthly subscribtion in the worst case

Solid advice, thanks for sharing this

An email copywriters strategy that efficiently and effectively connects with customers. Gone are the days of email copywriting services consisting of sending generic emails to an enormous database with the hope that someone, anyone, will ‘bite’, A company that I came across for a similar aspect that got their submissions done on time with well-researched content is- Write Right. They did an exemplary task of actually delivering the content that I had asked for at the right time with affordable pricing.

it's funny but you promote a free traffic method))

Just opened MailBluster and saw their counter "Emails had been sent." When you refresh the page it always gets back to 135,3M . Making it just a fake javascript counter.
It’s not actually a “fake” counter, every 12 hours, we update this with real data. We used this JS counter just to make it look pretty. But as you mentioned this issue, we also think – Yes, it’s better to use real-time data, and our team is already working on it! If you have tried MailBluster yet, I highly recommend it to give it a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s not actually a “fake” counter, every 12 hours, we update this with real data. We used this JS counter just to make it look pretty. But as you mentioned this issue, we also think – Yes, it’s better to use real-time data, and our team is already working on it! If you have tried MailBluster yet, I highly recommend it to give it a try.

Get your company registered if you want to recruit our members.

See attached.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    129.7 KB · Views: 30
MI
Back