The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Verticals for email marketing

Premeier_ak

For email marketing of course you need email bases and services that do the mailing. Emails can be collected in many ways, examples - passing questionnaires, filling out subscription forms on the site, reviews, contests.
What in your opinion is the most profitable vertical in email marketing? What does the profit in email marketing depend on?

The vertical depends on the database mostly. I mean, if you collect your emails from a dating landing page (for example), it might be more probable that that database will be performing on similar products...
Relevance is everything :D

Hey Premeier_ak! Email marketing can be lucrative across various verticals, but success often depends on factors like industry relevance, audience engagement, and the quality of the email list. The profitability of email marketing is influenced by the level of personalization, targeted content, and the ability to nurture leads effectively. Additionally, a well-segmented email list and compliance with privacy regulations contribute to higher deliverability and, consequently, greater profitability. It's crucial to align your email marketing strategy with the specific needs and preferences of your target audience within a chosen vertical to maximize returns. Hope this helps! Good luck!!

Hello Premeier_AK

I do not have experience across all verticals, but I do know that partners of ours can make desktop gaming (not gambling) offers work with e-mail marketing. The key is accurate targeting and quick user flows, in this case.

For email marketing of course you need email bases and services that do the mailing. Emails can be collected in many ways, examples - passing questionnaires, filling out subscription forms on the site, reviews, contests. And i also know that in order to create good malling list, one needs to have good automatical services https://letsextract.com/email-sender.htm What in your opinion is the most profitable vertical in email marketing? What does the profit in email marketing depend on?
Don't have much experience with verticals. But as it may be obvious to me and not only, email marketing can work only if you seek valid industries, where your goods or services will be valuable. And choosing proper recipients is the main thing here in my opinion

Well i dont have much experience with email marketing but from what i know "the relationship" with your list its very important
For example a 1k list who trust you and know you its way better than a 10k list of emails where you dont build any relationship

MI
Back