The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Buying Banner Spots on Email Newsletter

moneydrop2021

I want to promote some offers through email marketing by buying banner spots on others' email newsletters. In the past, I worked with other marketers who charged me at least several dollars/day for their email newsletter banner spots. Are there any reputable companies that do that right now?

You should be able to find plenty of options just by searching some sites/blogs/forums related to your needed niche. Finding these websites is one thing, can take you a couple of hours for thorough research, but negotiating and actually buying the banner ads in newsletters might take a while, mainly the back and forth in email conversations.
I am not sure how useful in terms of click-through-rate are banners on email newsletters. I personally don't look through the whole email I receive, I just quickly skim to get the most important information and I think most users do the same, but if the price is fair then you should try it.

Solo ads might negotiate an image (banner) maybe TJ knows who?

So there are two primary types of solos. One is where your email is blasted to another persons or companies email list by that third party. The email is completely about your message, but placed in the email wrapper of the third party. The second most common form of solo is an email sent by a third party to their list but has multiple solos ads in the blast. They could be an images or banners with copy above, below, around or a combination (most common solo).

I do solos to my own lists. This is accomplished by blasting one sites list to another sites list. It is very important to make sure the audiences are extremely enjoined in the content. if one is even slightly irrelevant to the other, you will achieve negative results.

banners
Back