Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you spend 1 hour daily learning SEO?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Thanks for the resource links Honeybadger. I don't spend 1hour a day learning SEO but I should. I currently operate some gaming blogs. I'm thinking about getting involved in the gambling niche (eg poker).

Well i dont learn seo as its not my main priority but i learn 1 hour in my business and its affiliate marketing

1646747053641.png

1646746921185.png

PHP:
<?php

$url = strtok($_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"], '?');

?>

<title><?php echo $title; ?>To Survive | xxxx.com</title>

<link rel="canonical" href="https://xxxx.com<?php  echo $url?>">

Code:
http://localhost/xxxxx/index.php?t=pppp&g=ehhh
1646747295173.png

1. No robots.txt needed --the index all directive is in the server headers sent out to every request
  2. I don't want my images indexed and copied in an image search ;0) that is in the headers for every image request.
    referral from image search have always been useless to me anyway.
  3. strtok($_SERVER["REQUEST_URI"] trims the tokens and query string so any SERPs look decent
    I haven't time to do a lot of rewrites.

Setting up a new domain for both ads and organic seach SERPS

SEO is more about the practical implementation because it takes time to see the results and yes it is a learning process because updates are coming regularly. I spend sometimes an hour and more than an hour learning the SEO. Apart from it, various tools can use for SEO. and they will help you to boost your SEO effort.

Guys SEO is so easy
it pains me to give you all the juice
being that I slaved so hard to squeeze it
but you have it for free guys
everything you need is free
like right the hell now
Its like HELLO? ANYBODY HOME?
TAP - TAP - TAP
Real simple -->
  1. Somebody searches Google
  2. you provide answer to their question
  3. they read your answer
  4. also you serve ads
  5. click ads = affiliate commission
Really is not difficult
homeless bum drug addict can do this
So if you have a home and are smart only one thing
you must be extremely lazy
that is true and sounds simple! but i'm sure that it is not. for me as for affiliate manager is really hard to find appropriate seo partner. They show me seo web say and sey that traffic is from us, but in similar web i see that it is from slovenia, for example. Why? Why people in affiliate marketing in 80% try to full me?

that is true and sounds simple! but i'm sure that it is not. for me as for affiliate manager is really hard to find appropriate seo partner. They show me seo web say and sey that traffic is from us, but in similar web i see that it is from slovenia, for example. Why? Why people in affiliate marketing in 80% try to full me?
I can only speak personally
95% of my traffic is organic SEO
and its taken years to become pro level
am not an expert but pro level maybe
main things you need are time & an interest
well people are looking for help
& Im really interested in helping them
so I promote things they search for
maybe one day I will become a dating affiliate
there is always a way to get organic SEO traffic
just need to be creative and consistent

Working in SEO is rather associated with constant learning. If you work honestly, you learn for a while and discover something new.

Probably no, but I'd really like to.

nowadays i am busy with other things which are tightly connected to marketing and advertisement and it's kinda difficult to me to take the time for eploring SEO. I can read various articles about SEO simultaneously with executing my main duties, but you know, there will be no result in case of such an approach.
if you wanna be successful at particular activity, you should dedicate the msot part of your time, while I these days have no such an opportunity unfortunately =(

Brian Deane is no longer on my SEO subs list
he is running a 'FREE' SEO course
but you must subscribe with Semrush
for $1,400 per year
waste of time this guy
took ages to build up my trust
then lost it with 1 bad business deal
sad

Last edited:
Not only the SEO, if you are from any field you should focus on the learning aspects that will keep going to you in this field and will give growth in it as well.

MI
Back