The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

DANGER: Have been contacted from a person "Jason Yeung"

luckyboy

DANGER: Have been contacted from a person "Jason Yeung"?

Guys,after making my post in this forum, have been contacted from a person "Jason Yeung" telling me he is expert in Facebook ads.We had a short discussion and i has agreed to send him $1000 through wire transfer.He did not run a campaign and it is not responding a week now to my mails either skype.

Learned the hard way not to trust assholes from the forums.I was so stupid to send the money through wire...

BE CAREFUL if u have been contacted from a person "Jason Yeung" with email: wonderfulwebde**@gmail.com, skype:wonderfulwebde**

Proofs are the pics!

If it is needed will add invoice also,dont know what else to proof...
smiley-cry.png

Need ur help guys :(

Attachments

• Start conversation.png
    Start conversation.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 41
  • End of conversation.png
    End of conversation.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by a moderator:
now i checked the invoice and this bastard gave me different name there: Ken Min Chong
can u find this one?????

This pic also might help

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_66 Nov. 09 19.48.jpg
    ScreenHunter_66 Nov. 09 19.48.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 33
  • We do not ever, not for any reason, title or post threads in this forum with the use of words like scam. Please refrain from this going forward. This is a Disputes & Resolutions forum and resolutions never happen when name calling is involved.
  • I cannot find this person as a member here. Therefore, we cannot demand they respond here.
  • We tell all members at every opportunity to not do business like this with anyone that is not an approved vendor here. We vet all businesses selling services here to be sure we are protecting our members as best we can.
I don't know if you found this person here, but you should never do business online with an individual that does not have a published website with disclosure pages, a published phone number and address on the site, and a corporate email related to the sites business.

This is a hard lesson to learn, but you need to pick yourself up and focus on business. These things rarely work out in your favor once a charleton takes your money.

Sorry for your lost but this is 1000% on you. I would get mad even if I get scammed for $10 so I know you feel bad for it.

Always do your research and find if they are legit. You can't send money to a random person without proof or something. Make them give you a quick $10 sample of their traffic or something.

Make them prove you that they deserve your hard earned money. You live and learn. Don't let it affect you in the long run.

Last edited:
i know,i have learned it the hard way...just wanna let u know guys, so no one else to get involved in same Shi*

Hey , Sorry to see this Scam Here .

Based on Email you send i Have Searched a Little and Found this!

Wonderful Web Devs

website is Sold on Flipa for 450$ wonderfulwebdevs dot.com

skype live:wonderfulwebdevs

He is Exchanging Bitcoin to Paypal/Skrill

have btc want paypal/skrill

Username : Snowmylife

★★ [Unlimited] HQ Facebook Prepaid Ad Accounts [Rentals] ★★

Looking forward to hear from you, hope you can resolve this issue :)

Last edited:
banners
Back