The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help I need help with meeting a cheater

Becky J

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
BestRealDoll Affiliate Program
Hi, everyone. I'm sorry to tell you I want to expose a cheater who offers traffic for me. He told me he could post our articles with do-follow links on some of his websites, after talked the cooperation details for several days, we made a deal. I sent articles to him and paid him 50% off the payment. Unfortunately, he didn't reply to my messages after receiving the payment. We already signed the contract and he agreed on all of the requirements. He is a cheater and he is not the administrator of the sites, I suggest not believing him if he sends emails to you.

Generally speaking, I don't want to make her personal information public, but now I lost much money, and I have to do this.

If there are someone who can tell me how should I solve this problem, I'd be very grateful. I'm frustrated now. Hope some kind people can help me. Thank you very much.

Here is the proof.
1687137871190.png

1687138157532.png

1687137900200.png

1687137961755.png

1687138104172.jpg

Last edited:
Well i dont if you can do much as maybe that details are fake and you cannot do nothing about .This its the risk in online world ,you can get stolen and you cannot do almost anything to recover your money

Well i dont if you can do much as maybe that details are fake and you cannot do nothing about .This its the risk in online world ,you can get stolen and you cannot do almost anything to recover your money
Yes, I also think he may offer me fake messages. I won't believe such type of cooperation anymore.

I promise I will not trust them anymore too.

It is because there is an abundance of fraud everywhere that we take the time to vet the business representatives here on AffiliateFix.

As for sponsored articles, dofollow backlink agreements, those stating they are in the business of helping spread the word of someone's business, it is all crap and full of fraud. I get hundreds of these solicitations weekly. All of start out with something like; "I have visited your blog and I am very impressed with your content, but I can add another 25% to your readership, etc., etc., ....." or some similar pitch. First of all, as soon as i see they call this forum a blog, I know immediately they have never been here or read anything about us. That entire industry is crap, it is all worthless garbage.

Never do business with anyone that cannot provide you with the following:
  • Their business MUST have its own domain and its own secured website.
  • Their email MUST be an email with the same domain of the website.
  • Their Address and their phone number MUST be published on their website.
  • Their site MUST have the proper disclosures.
  • They MUST provide references of those that have done business with them.
We never bothered with all of this up until about four or five years ago, but today we always require these before ever doing business with anyone.

We have an abundance many emerging markets today and a great deal of the fraud comes from them. We see it here daily. They sign up, then immediately post a "Get Rich In 24 Hours", "Make $200 A Day starting Today", etc., etc., etc. IDIOTS, all of them. World class dumb asses that don't know their butts from a hole in the ground. They are in greater abundance today than I have ever seen in the past.

This happened to me on Fiverr.
For the same thing Backlinks.

The backlinks dont show right away.
But I checked back a few months later and nothing!!!

I contacted the freelancer and demanded my money back.
and told them I would report them to Fiverr.

He refunded ALL my monies.:)

I would also consider posting his info on review sites. Trust pilot.. google...

Cheaters are everywhere, we must be wise as serpents,...and harmless as doves.....

Attachments

• snakegreenbeaut.jpg
    snakegreenbeaut.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 37
It is because there is an abundance of fraud everywhere that we take the time to vet the business representatives here on AffiliateFix.

As for sponsored articles, dofollow backlink agreements, those stating they are in the business of helping spread the word of someone's business, it is all crap and full of fraud. I get hundreds of these solicitations weekly. All of start out with something like; "I have visited your blog and I am very impressed with your content, but I can add another 25% to your readership, etc., etc., ....." or some similar pitch. First of all, as soon as i see they call this forum a blog, I know immediately they have never been here or read anything about us. That entire industry is crap, it is all worthless garbage.

We never bothered with all of this up until about four or five years ago, but today we always require these before ever doing business with anyone.

We have an abundance many emerging markets today and a great deal of the fraud comes from them. We see it here daily. They sign up, then immediately post a "Get Rich In 24 Hours", "Make $200 A Day starting Today", etc., etc., etc. IDIOTS, all of them. World class dumb asses that don't know their butts from a hole in the ground. They are in greater abundance today than I have ever seen in the past.
Couldn't have said it better. I think the next step is to clean up all these fake gurus on YT.

No, I am saying to you get backlinks in the end? I know you didn't use the same guy because you got your money back. What did you do after is what I am trying to get at.

Me and you are in same boat I am trying to rank my site but am not going to pay for backlinks done it before and it was a waste of money $2000 down the drain.

Yes, I also think so. We don't know if the backlinks are beneficial for ranking my site, so we tried. Maybe we should consider other solutions.

I agree with you, I will regard this bad experience as a lesson. I think I can trust them because we have signed the contract, but unfortunately, the contract is not binding on him.

This happened to me on Fiverr.
For the same thing Backlinks.

The backlinks dont show right away.
But I checked back a few months later and nothing!!!

I contacted the freelancer and demanded my money back.
and told them I would report them to Fiverr.

He refunded ALL my monies.:)

I would also consider posting his info on review sites. Trust pilot.. google...

Cheaters are everywhere, we must be wise as serpents,...and harmless as doves.....
But unlike you, the man contacted me by email, I don't know where can I report him. He didn't replky to me until now. Is it useful to post his info on review sites?

My favoritesolar. com is a SCAM! Alberto Samuels is a SCAMMER!!!

My favoritesolar. com is a SCAM! Alberto Samuels is a SCAMMER!!!

Myfavoritesolar. com is a SCAM! Alberto Samuels is a SCAMMER!!!

Is he the person I have met?

Is he the person I have met?
That guy is a serial scammer himself. He came in here over the weekend and posted that crap 90 times in 90 threads. He is a fool. He's pissed off because he couldn't successfully scam Alberto.

Sorry to hear about that why I don't trust backlinks no more.
Google is wise to this scam
and it is a scam
its paid for publicity
without saying its paid for
thats what google is against
and what google algorithms will detect
and why your $200 was wasted from the get go

Im not for or against sex dolls
never tried one
whatever turns you on
and doesnt harms others
its ok i guess