The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

CPVLab - gone dead?

Optin1000

affiliate
Anyone know what happened to CPVLAB?
I asked for refund via their support email and helpdesk ticketing system - nothing happened...later when i contacted my credit card company and kept pressing them for answers, finally another company who is doing the PAID support for them https(dot)//setyourcampaign.com/ said Robert (the owner?) has "disappeared lately" and they are not responsible for refunds .....
What a shame !

ThriveTracker has been speaking with and migrating former CPVLabs users - If you're out there and looking for a new option for yourself, quite a few of you have headed our way with extremely positive results.

Feel free to hit me up for an extra awesome discounted price on our platform!

Yes I know. Few guys from the company took the script, made some changes I presume, started a new company and now they are seling "The new and improved version of the popular self-hosted tracking tool CPV Lab". Same price, same guarantees. It's a shame they can do this but they can't give cusotmers that paid for the script the license key to continue run the script or at least keep a server to do this license checking so we can use it.

I just installed CPVLab pro for a client, it's the same software, only few minor UI changes.

why don't you go with cloud hosted tracking tool ?.

Yes, I'm just try to better understand a good way between cheap and working things. I was oriented for Voluum, but they X 3 the price of entry level fee in the last days.
Buy a self hosted software + VPS server, same a good way to have a good tracking?

@ManuelRm

You could look at Thrive's Self-Hosted option or Cloud-hosted option.

Both would serve your purposes and can actually help you import from Voluum within seconds (along with offering pricing that is very favorable as well!).

I'd be happy to walk you through this option in greater detail if you like!

Cheers,

@ManuelRm

You could look at Thrive's Self-Hosted option or Cloud-hosted option.

Both would serve your purposes and can actually help you import from Voluum within seconds (along with offering pricing that is very favorable as well!).

I'd be happy to walk you through this option in greater detail if you like!

Cheers,
i will check your software, I've already see a bit your website, thank you

Just saw post..

Look guys, CPV Lab stopped because owner disappeared.

And yes, similar trackers are released and I myself released SYC Tracker.

For CPV Lab users who can proof license ownership, please feel free to contact me as I offer $10 one-time fees for linking an existing CPV Lab install to SYC License server without loosing current running campaigns or stats records.

More than that, I offer a 70% discount for CPV Lab users who would like to get SYC lifetime license.

And more more than that, I offer a monthly self hosted usage plan for $30 and you can try first month for free.

It's all on SYC Tracker website and you can google either SYC Tracker or SetYourCampaign as I'm not permitted to post links here.

All the best to CPV Lab users,
Mo

MI
Back